Delicious asses thread: Female Edition

Delicious asses thread: Female Edition

This your fuck hog, OP?

yes

She do anal?

looks like she lost an airsoft game.

How unfortunate for whoever has chosen to get behind that ass.

traps have better asses than this

It looks like one good thrust would pop half her ass pimples and deflate her butt cheeks. Also, dies thus bitch not own shoes? Why're her feet so filthy?

Bruh,
holy shit that's fucking nasty

even by Sup Forums standards

soooooooooooo sexy

Underrated

She from louisiana?
Is in a wheelchair?

I feel sorry for this homeless slut. and so should you.

Please keep going to save the thread

Mmmmm! Is that ass fragrant? I would so love to bury my face between her ass cheeks.

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>derail.
>please dont let this be the next navy seal.

FUCKING LOL

Dude you're one lucky guy

ok

more damn!

The fuck is wrong with you?

Mid 40s milf
95 lbs
How would you fuck her?

le ebin winz xdd can i be in the screenshot leddit

damn name? im saving her sexy pussy but post full body

By getting her a vaginoplasty

stella

Keep going

Moar

Wet my cock with her fat pussy lips and shove it in her asshole

It already is.

Wash her ass for fucks sake

MORE!!!!!

It’s a tiny and tight little asshole

What the fuck is going in Louisiana?

Herpes?

Tell Jennifer to wash her feet. Also, how is Murray KY this time of year?

What do you think Helen Keller would read on her ass op?

Sifilis?

Nothing because Hellen Keller was a hoax.

>sifilis

Amber Blank. Bring Vaseline

don't wipe your ass with poison ivy kids

more craters than the moon

That's why you always put some kind of paper on the rim whenever you use a public toilet

If you're male in the streets, female in the sheets... does that count for female edition?

never saw needle tracks on an ass before. hmmmm
>the more you know

all of my HHNNNGGGG!

looks greasy and n-n-n-nasty

With my benis

Most pathetic thread i've seen in a while tbh.

Nothing about this is positive.

Holly?

it's hiv positive tho yes?

Moar diseased asses,vagina, dicks

oh yes nigga!

This.

Is this a joke?

Amber Blank

>Female edition

that's a guy

Wife's ass

>Nothing about this is positive. Except maybe the HIV...

I don't even know what this is or what I'm looking at. Any medfags can tell me.

Might have to start a folder be more prepared next time.

I wanna eat and pound that butt

She got that chris farley ass going on man, I'm into it

if you're in the Portland/Seattle area let's hook up

Holy shit that is disgusting, I'm sorry, I'm not into shaming bodies but holy fuck

Maybe if she is a really cool person and fun to bang and smells better than you imagine... but, in general, this is not an attractive picture

I hate how she's specifically dirtier around the ass cheeks, like what the fuck does she not wipe her ass or something wtf is that

los angeles towards the coast, nice junk though

aww, bit too far for me lol

thanks either way tho

Ok, real talk. I got bad acne on my ass like that. How do yall niggas solve this?

where is her ass?

You have to rub another mans freshly cummed semen all over it and make sure your bottom is exposed to fresh air for at least 12 hours afterwards. Laying belly down with your butt in the air is optimal, and a fresh application every 20 minutes is recommended.

what do you mean?

What is the cause of this?

Sad, is a really nice ass otherwise.

I'd rather pound this ass than whatever disgusting filth OP posted.