KPOP GENERAL

mamamoo is a weird example because hwasa and wheein were actually best friends in high school and broke into the industry together

They wanted Krystal, but had to take Jessica as part of a package deal.

My bond with kpg is real.

imagine how fake the loona bond is lmao

thank you for making this a yoona thread

clc seungyeon and yujin

Krystal pls come back

groups that were formed from a reality show have the best and truest bonds

igab was only bigger because it had 10 versions

>me after twice vlive last night

>anyone who disagrees with me have autism

So now that SNSD are kill, washed up, and unpopular
Will it finally be cool to like them on /kpg/? Since you guys are all such fucking contrarian faggots obviously.

Didn't BBC say they have over 50 trainees competing to debut? And they were snatched from other companies? It must be awkward.

No.

You conclude that they're pretending to be friends based on zero evidence but an autistic theory that friendship isn't real. Ever hear of Occam's Razor?

who's that one really slutty slut in lovelyz?

she looks like a prettier somi

>igab was bigger than lionheart i'm p sure
Only seems like it was only bigger because people were talkin about how fucking weird it was
Also IGAB was probably bigger with foreign fans but Koreans don't give a fuck what foreign fans think. Foreign fans loved Hyo and Koreans fucking hate her and shove her to the back because she's not conventionally cute (to Korean eyes)

what about the sexy kpop girls

SNSD have always been our girls, it's just one guy that hates them.

taeyeon is my life

revelbond is 100% sincere

snsd is shit and soshitters are the worst posters of all time

don't let them fool you just because they are reflecting on their girls careers

gugubond is real

>in massive denial

who lollin in the deep

Only because Yeri saved Joy from drifting apart desu.

It won some YouTube award and got a view boost which is probably the only reason i-fans think it's special, we're all about muh views

nobody loved hyoyeon except SM execs

only because yeri is there to keep the phoniness in check

hey i was just watching that mv

>group of girls either in high school or just finishes high school
>they all get along and love each other
nice fanfic

No you're honestly embarrassing yourself. Are you the same guy that said friendship is almost impossible since they were forced together? It's kinda sad how little you know.

i love hyoyeon

gugulove~

irene...

nice projecting

Since everyone's gonna shill their group for the strongest bond, which group hates each other the most?

pow!

youer all retarded lol

the only true bond is bangtanbond

Imagine being a grown man and caring about the relationships of highschool Korean girls

She's big in France for some reason

they are the same people who argued about Ham's name/nickname, SNSD US debut etc, aren't they?

what is love?

so if 13 kpg users get put into a room and forced to work together we would all become friends? there wouldn't be that one person we all gang up on to relieve stress? there wouldn't be cliques? how fucking retarded are you? have you never even met another human being?

based yukyung posting

the single too, it was a long time ago but i'm fairly sure it was #1 for that month
i'm bad at salesshitting but according to wiki it was downloaded more than lionheart also

just try not salivating

Calm down, Moonbyul

revelbond is real except yeri stupid bitch

Lads just imagine being a fly on the wall in prime-time soshi's dorm.

Who do you think had the biggest catfight?

>iaan

this is the weirdest kpop name ever

stupid falseflag idiot

sometimes i get the vibe that joy isn't close with any of them

probably some turbonugus that have been together for years and achieved nothing, like flashe

Korean audiences are total plebs.

Crazy and Hate were really popular with the International fans and Hate flopped domestically.

Same with CLC and Hobgoblin

what about euaerin?

unnie bond is all that matters

dis is drama

of course not. this is what i was talking about last thread.
joy is clearly using rv as a stepping stone to an acting career, while the others want to do music

her name is erin

the soul of a baby

word

I played on hockey teams from 6-16. I know exactly how it works and that there are cliques and not everyone gets along, but there are also real friendships as well. That autist was saying that it's ALL fake and they're all just acting, and that guy's a fucking moron.

Poppingbond is real, idiot.

Yep. Koreans are like sheep.

If its not cutesy cookie cutter 16 year old jailbait they ain't interested.

TWICE will start flopping in the Korean domestic market in 5 years too, in favour of some new 16 year olds.

chingudeul wassup

Yeri is legitimately awesome. Joy obviously would be the odd man out if they had stayed OT4.

Wendy-Irene-Slug
Yeri-Joy

she's chic and not very affectionate compared to the others but she definitely likes them especially yeri

Joy puts more effort into music than Yeri and Reeny combined even if she acted in 1 drama (which she recorded several OST theme songs for)

you played on a hockey team full of hockey players, people who wanted to play hockey
kpop groups are not full of people who want to do music. a lot of idols are actually aspiring actresses who get put into these groups to start their careers off.

no one joined your fucking hockey team with the end game of playing trumpet in band you fucking idiot

yoona manlet you freaking cutie

i just realized that ariel pink is actually really good

BANGER

mijoo

i'm the biggest hit

maknae line needs to stick together

>apink is really good
I know

That OST really saved what would have been a disaster of a drama.

thanks for being nice to my friend

Joy did seem really detached especially when she did her drama but she seems closer to the other more recently.

All the weird absences do cause some concerns.

>pinky is really good
word

more like the biggest shit lmao

Birdfile

purejoo mentioned

word apinkbond is actually real, not even memeing

They all wanna be stars you dumbfuck. 99% of them want to be idols. Since this started with someone saying Mina and Tzuyu's friendship is fake (because it couldn't be real) we're talking about Twicebond, and 100% of them wanted to be idols, not fucking trumpet players.

Sohye joined IOI with zero intention to be a singer but she's still getting hammered with Yoojung and Somi. Your logic is retarded.

When you share blood, sweat and tears with a close group, very close bonds are formed. Something I highly doubt you know the first thing about.

was he cast in a drama as a prison inmate or something

definitely our girl

JUST

don't post this ever again

hyemin invented the name euaerin during her audition because she thought the company was shady and she didn't want to give them her real name

he looks good

well it looks like cbx really is having a comeback soon

i wish berets would have become the kpop hat trend of 2017 not fucking bucket hats