Trump now wants to hand South Korea to North Korea on a silver platter

>Donald Trump can add another endorsement to his growing list: official North Korean state media outlet DPRK Today.
>“Trump said ‘he will not get involved in the war between the South and the North,’ isn’t this fortunate from North Koreans’ perspective?”
>"The day when the ‘Yankee Go Home’ slogan becomes real would be the day of Korean Unification.”
Trump wants to:

>Leave NATO
>Abandon Europe and leave them at the mercy of Russia
>Abandon South Korea and allow North Korea to take over the south
>Start a trade war with China
>Attempt to bully Mexico
>Harm our domestic economy with tariffs that would accomplish nothing
This is the retard you morons support.

politico.com/story/2016/05/north-korea-endorses-trump-223719#ixzz4AFifsKRx

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com
youtube.com/watch?v=gelCe981y0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Allow NK to take over SK
Oh no! What are we going to do without our professional Starcraft players or imported League of Legend kek? We might even get some diversity in the scene.

>thinking Nk can take on Sk
Come on
I say it takes Sk 2 weeks to btfo Nk

You're advocating for the collapse of the entire global order that we know. That's fucking bullshit. Nobody wants that. We don't want an impoverished unified communist korea. We don't want to just sit back and let Russia take huge chunks of Europe. We don't want a trade war with China.

You people are fucking RETARDED.

Go back to copper league and you won't have to play against them. I for one like my Korean phones and monitors.

i don't see a problem with any of this
literally any part at all. it's 100% fine

>We don't want to just sit back and let Russia take huge chunks of Europe. We don't want a trade war with China.
I want both of these things.

>nobody wants that

Are you kidding? The anarchists are all for Trump because of that. A lot of Trump supporters are so frustrated with the status quo that they're desperate enough to roll the dice on a new world order.

>You're advocating for the collapse of the entire global order that we know.
you mean the one supposedly run/subverted by jews that many say they want to see crash?
okay

Good. Fuck your global order. The world is rotting away. The advanced societies are being dragged down by savage countries and corruption.

It's about bloody time the people of this country - no, the world, remembers fear once more.

The poor NK bastards can't even feed themselves. How are they supposed to take on South Korea?

>politico.com

if he tries and succeeds, we're better off as a country.

if he tries and fails, i've been waiting for the world to burn for a long time now

You're not very bright if you believe north korea is capable of taking on south korea.

You seem to be under the false belief that if America isnt there to change everyones diapers and play world nanny, the world would collapae.

If we leave NATO, the only thing that will happen is Europe will be forced to put on their big boy pants and pay for their own defense (and its not as if europeans dont have modern technology or militaries; they just dont fund them because of nanny America).

Same for south korea. Why the hell do we need to be patrolling the dmz and involving ourself in korean politics? Korea has F-16's and modern, well-trained, well-equipped army.

North Korea has impoverished, hungry soldiers using relics from the cold war and planes from WWII.

South Korea doesnt need our help.

>Expecting America to police the whole world

It's not America's job to fix up and take on everyone's war for them.

>STUPID UNEDUCATED AMERICA, STOP PLAYING WORLD POLICE REEEE. t. Yuopoorean socialst
>ok
>STUPID AMERICAN WHY YOU AREN'T YOUR PROTECTING US REEEEEE.t. Yuopoorean socialst

>NATIONALISM IS RACIST!!!!!

The only part I agree with OP on is tariffs.

Tariffs are a terrible economic policy. See: Smoot Hawley act, which triggered the great depression.

>being such a sad country that Russia's forces constitute a threat
No one to blame but yourselves.
It's actually pathetic.

EU>NA
Korean Pro= 4k Dota MMR.
Miracle = 2.25 Faker

Ebin edgepost XD

Europe has to end.

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world" ... George Washington

>Smoot Hawley act, which triggered the great depression.
Completely false. The stock market crashed before that act was passed retard.

It's not 1787 anymore, retard. We live in a completely different world today.

Explain to me why SK deserves its freedom is another country has to pay for it.

If a major economy like South Korea can't defend themselves against a country frozen in time because of economic embargoes, they don't deserve to be a country.

I want a trade war with the entire world.

Fear is better then Miracle imho
He's been in a recent stump because of Bulba and retarded drafts from ppd but that man is amazing on every position and has been doing so consistently.

The safety of Israel is much more important than all these other countries.
Once we stop wasting money on them we'll be able to pour so much money into Israel it'll become a superpower by itself.

SK is going to be fine. It is perfectly capable of paying for and manning its own defense. Do you think S Koreans are weak or something? Do you think they lack economic or technological strength? Do you think they need the White Man to protect them indefinitely?

Gee, you're a pretty big racist.

Are you americans honestly retarded enough to believe russia wants to start war with EU?

>NK could defeat South Korea

You're not looking ahead.

Think about why he wants to back out of them. We're there for pretty much a community service. We're getting fucked on the ass economically.

If we back out and those countries are left vulnerable, what do you think will happen?

They're not going to sit there and get conquered. They'll start making deals with the US and treating their services fairly and we won't just be whoring ourselves out for free.

Nothing will change except that others will be forced to respect us and actually pay us for being their military.

Trump is entirely about making deals. This is part of making deals.

That's one of the main reasons I am voting for Trump. So the global world order is destroyed. Fuck them I hope the trade war with Mexico puts them so much farther into poverty it'll take 1000 years to recover from trumps fucking.

The only one who is going to get fucked is us.

South Korea will be fine without us. The US needs to stop supporting countries who don't want to ever try to support themselves.

Not that I mind Russia having more freedom and Europe actually having to get off their socialized asses and do something, but Russia wouldn't declare war against the entire EU, they'd just take a little bit at a time while the EU angrily shakes their fist with one hand and fingers their butthole with the other.

PPD is drafting retarded because he is willing to sacrifice every tourmanet win if we can win another TI. (I know le ebin saving le strarts meme)

Yes please Russia, invade every single nook and cranny

Fearmongering 101.

I've been reading and listening to quite a lot of geopolitical stuff and predictions, and here's their common conclusion:

>The USA is moving towards isolationism, with or without Trump.
>The unification of Korea is inevitable, better sooner than when NK perfects their nuclear capacity and a direct war with them to stop them would be impossible.
>Japan has started rearming and MUST rearm, so a rearming Korea(s) in response is only expected
>The USA actually no longer has the capacity to project power that far overseas, as carriers are both too costly and becoming outdated (google millennium challenge 2002, done 14 years ago)
>Europe will attempt to remilitarize against Russia, therefor NATO becomes useless and just a drag for the USA
>Turkey will unironically build carriers and might as well try to oppose the USA in the Middle East (they will try to establish Ottoman Dominance there), which makes NATO even more of a retarded concept
>When such instability happens all over the world, the best bet is to get away from it and stay neutral as long as possible, as happened in both world wars

So yeah, he pretty much got it. The only retarded move he'd make is alienate the USA from Mexico.

Sorry m8 but that's a well known parody account.

Not without our troops and equipment there.

If we closed all our bases and pulled out all our troops and equipment, NK would own the peninsula before the last plane left.

Russia will never start a shooting war for Europe. But a covert war, where they finance friendly movements that are anti-American and anti-liberal democracy? It's already happening in fucking France, let alone Eastern Europe.

This. This so much

Why isn't SK paying the USA for their protection and prosperity yet Samsung is beating the hell out of American companies. - Sad!

Kill all the gooks

I doubt that, since winning a major is bretty good payment in itself.
Also why doesn't EG just get an EU for hardlane?
Trixi would be way better then Bulbo.

Calm down. Sovereign nations having to prioritize a portion of their economies for their own defense will be a much more stable world order than the one we have now. Nation states are the most stable international entities. Empires, and multinational alliances are historically much less stable, and CONSTANTLY try to consume nation states, which then resist, and you have massive wars. The US needs to promote ethnically homogeneous nation states capable of their own defense, rather than create convoluted transnational entities.

This is what anti-imperalists and lefts have RIGHTLY understood at the basis for conflict in post-colonial Africa and the Middle East, but for some reason they resist the very kind of world order that is opposed to forcing arbitrary borders, and different ethnic groups together in unnatural alliances.

I think you're smart enough to understand this, but you're stuck in the 1960's.

>The only retarded move he'd make is alienate the USA from Mexico.
I say we just take Mexico. Honestly they'd benefit from the Constitution and the American Spirit.

Only the stronger shall survive. The crucible is open once more.

>Trump wants to:
>Leave NATO
Nice meme

It's not like Europe got nukes too...

Also, why do you even care about South Korea?

LOL

>It's not 1787 anymore, retard. We live in a completely different world today.

By that logic, we should also scrap the constitution.

Good post.

not defending americas trade = huge pussy

Russia never wants wars. She only wants her clay back, protect rights of Russian-speaking people, defeat fascism and terrorism. Wars - never. Check your pockets if you don't have aforementioned things in them you have nothing to fear.

This

This thinking is stupid. We dont live in the wild or by the rules of the wild you fucking caveman idiot

But that means they will have to invest in their military force.
Can you imagine all those social programs they will have to cut.
think on MUH WELLFARE

You sound like a bitch, that's the only reason you don't want natural order.

I will take the candidate who can hypothetically run this country into the ground over the candidate that will verifiably run this country and the planet into the ground.

And how much of Europe is Russian clay?

North Korea is Best Korea!

how could we afford to help the oh so poor and delightful refugees? What a tragedy

All of it

>all this terrible awful shit that's going to happen in not america
>hold on a moment
>not america

That's right.

Fuck the rest of the world.

Pay for your own shit and deal with your own problems or become another 3 pages in an elementary history book 50 years down the road.

Good now maybe American or European teams can win a fucking tournament. Fucking SKoreans.

>natural
You have a dumb notion of what that word means. I bet you believe in such a thing as "unnatural" too, you insecure retard.

They wouldn't even do that. Even if the entirety of Europe wouldn't declare war on them. Where do you get this idea that Russia I'd a big bad evil man who wants to control the world. Controlling all of Russia and Europe would be a fucking nightmare

Good idea but...
>what is WWI
>what is WWII
From small wars sovereign nations could protect (and from attacks of sub-state entities) but peace among nations is based on nuclear weapons and concept of MAD. Countries who don't have nukes or can't lean on ally with nukes are valid targets for attack.
youtube.com/watch?v=gelCe981y0I

All of it, excluding france and Sicily

Listen to this burger

That's about where I'm at too. I fucking hate this election but, sadly, shillary is better than Trump as far as damage control. Trump would be a global disaster. Shillary would just be a national disaster. I'd rather take one for the team than bring everyone down with me

>Following LeL
>Not being part of the Dota Master race.

>north korea taking over south

north korea couldn't face fucking denmark in a war and win, i give them one week before their entire war machine crumbles, that and south korea have more friends than just usa

>a third world army of starving soldiers with poorly made weapons lead by someone who claims to have found a unicorn burial ground is a threat and therefore Trump must be stopped

>leave cucked people who hate you to their own devices

FUCKING GOOD. I wish we didn't share a border with them so my cucked country would be forced to grow a set of balls.

You're an unnatural level of retard, something that even the most well versed scientists failed to understand.

Can't wait for Trump to win, he'll make America great again.

K2 Black Panther vs Shitty T-62 copy
F-15K vs shitty Chinese copies of MiG-21 and MiG-19

ohhhh gee, NK really has a chance to take over SK

We do though, open your eyes.

> implying that the Norks would win with outdated Military weapons and tactics
Just put down a sign for an all you can eat buffet the Norks will eat themselves to death.

We don't have to "Scrap it". The constitution is a living document. Do we need new amendments? Absolutely, yes!

No no I'm talking about trump. I'm voting for trump. Sorry bro.

>stop policing the world
>spending millions on global dick waving and proxy wars
>leaving eurocucks to wallow in their own filth
>telling Mexico to fuck off and stop leeching off us
>squeezing chinas balls in a trade war, taking back out production economy and eliminate destructive communism and a world power that threatens us
Based, based and more based. I have no problem with this.

>implying NK could do anything to SK.
>minute they cross the war all soldiers would defect or get destroyed.
>NK has HALF the GDP of the state of New Hampshire.

We are not the world's police force.

If Japan, South Korea, and Europe wish for eternal protection by the USA, they should apply for statehood or annexation.

I WANT THAT NOW

>the US needs to police the world

Lmao we just need to act in our own best interests, fuck NATO and South Korea

>neocon damage control

The butt hurt tears of the repackaged progressives is almost too sweet to enjoy. Almost.

Paleoconservatism is back babby!

Oh god, this.

Maybe that's the point?

This is the first time I've disagreed with Trump actually. We cannot abandon Asia right now while China is building up and training to take out smaller nations and allies. Pic is of PLA training to raid Taiwan's presidential palace with a full size replica.

This or at the very least fucking PAY for it.

Making the whole world poorer and less stable can't have any long-term consequences, nope

No we fucking dont. We've bent the rules of the wild so much in our favor, that we live in a world called "industry". There is a huge difference between domestic and wild.