Got arrested for shoplifting today in oregon. Charged with theft 2 and hoping for the diversion program

Got arrested for shoplifting today in oregon. Charged with theft 2 and hoping for the diversion program.

Ask me anything

Should I buy BAT now or wait for ARK to move up some more?

I'm holding 7k in Tron and looking to purchase some XSpec before it catches up to the other cryptos.

They will probably not doing anything about it. No one really cares about shoplifting unless it's a good deal of money

Don't know

Well it's looking like I have to pay for the merchandise ($119) to the store and whatever fees there are for court and the diversion. So I dunno if I'd call that nothing

I couldn't put that much into a shitcoin

what you sayin, for spectre, end of month?

Im deluded 150 ark 1000 bat put some in persona ico too plan is to get a delegate node running

What did you steal? Also, checked.

A bunch of art supplies from my campus store, I've pulled stuff from there before no problem, but I guess today wasn't my day.

A golden rule: never do the same place twice. If they have cameras, they can easily be prepared for you next time

Well they said this was the first time they'd seen me, but I do agree with that. The issue was that the store was pretty busy and I was having to walk around a lot to look for empty aisles, that most likely gave me away.

I'm surprised they arrested you for that. I've only been banned from stores for shoplifting, but I've also never been caught lifting that much at one time. How much was bail?

where in oregon?

you have to pay for the merchandise? did they let you keep it? otherwise that makes no sense

Are you a beaner?

Don't know yet, the security guards didn't really know but they estimated 700 or so. The diversion thing though is hopefully just a couple hundred and 6 months of probation, but it can be expunged from my recors then so it's worth imo

As long as its just misdemeanor theft and you don't have a previous record (traffic tickets dont count unless its just out of control) you'll get diversion.

What if I have an mip for pot from 2016?

When was the exact moment you realized you are a fucking moron?

Its different from each program to the next but they are all generally modeled on the same structure. That could invalidate you depending on your region's attitude on pot but if it happened when you were a minor that shit is sealed. If you get a real asshole prosecutor who wants to dig into your juvenile record they may decide to count that against you but I never put that kind of effort in because everyone is a retard when they were a kid. Also because Im lazy.

Prosecutor? Nobody's gonna try to prove I did anything if I plea guilty/no contest and ask for the diversion. It happened when I was 19 and I'm 20 now.

Yeah, then thats open record. I thought you meant minor in possession to mean under 18, since thats what my state uses the term to mean. Then just ask for diversion. Can't hurt to ask if the judge/magistrate/etc will give any sort of recommendation to the program if you plead guilty at the arraignment or pretrial conference but. Even if they say no, then who gives a shit, no harm in asking.

what's with all the memes about gasoline fires in oregon? haven't seen/heard anything on the news about. then again, haven't been looking.

Why don't you just end your own life out of shame you pathetic urchin. I fucking hate people like you in my state. I stole from the campus art store. Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot. They should have cut off your hands in Pioneer Square and left you bleed to death.

Ahahaha
Let that be your lesson buddy. Art supplies. What a shit

I know right? Fuck this little cocksucker I hope he gets the book thrown at him and kicked out of PSU and ass raped by every junkie hobo on the springwater trail.

>i got caught stealing adult diapers.
>two store clerks followed me out to parking lot. >gave them back diapers.
>they tried to get me to go back into the store
>told them I was going to get violent
>told me never come back here
>never stole again

that's a bit much lol. you can't act holier than thou and wish someone's death in the same sentence.

Hey guys check out this fucking faggot defending lil' johnny sticky fingers. Both you fucking queers need the rope.

Why are you such a pathetic faggot?

Nig?

dennis is the golden god but macs flash story was better

>i
>dont
>forgive
>...
>...
you

Also I am an objectively better person than you in ever conceivable way and I hope you and your whole family die slowly in unimaginable pain after being burned while your home burns down. There I did it. Now fuck you fag.

>Also I am an objectively better person
>he says to the complete stranger on the internet who could literally be anyone in the world
hint: I'm not OP

Lmfao user poor enough to steal, but hasn't made money or stolen merch so he's begging for help, fuck off if you can steal you can beg your IRL friends family lol.

nigger?

I know with full certainty you're a limpwristed panty wearing faggot that should be dragged from behind a car by a single post.

ITT:Op commits suicide and kills whole family, stay tuned for more!

Negro?

Why can't you just buy something with money like a decent human being?

This is the best possible outcome.