Girlfriend says I have to either quit meat or alochol but I have to pick one

Girlfriend says I have to either quit meat or alochol but I have to pick one.
which should I give up?

Girlfriend.

Meat because alcohol makes you feel better

This

/thread
Man up and tell her to get fucked or leave.

fake and reddit

alcohol. it makes you weak and is just empty calories.

>not abstaining from bad things to make your significant other happier

If you pick one now you'll just be giving her the power to make you give up the other one, and more, later.

Booze make people into violent retards before it kills them.

Smoke weed instead.

you are not choosing to do it you are being made to decide between her or those things she is being manipulative

Accepting that ultimatum is one step from her getting railed by a black guy while you watch. Man the fuck up.

This. First mate doesn't give orders. Captain does. Which are you?

We know who wears the pants in your relationship.

Give up the booze. Right after you give up the girlfriend. Then go get a better one

This is truth. If that list is real, she's not the kind of crazy I'd be sticking my dick in.

>call up Paul
>tell him to meet you at the place
>drink a lot of beer with him
>order burgers
>tell him to stop fucking your girlfriend
>stumble home and rape her if you have the coordination

Jesus, that rule list is horrible.

>you can't go out without me anymore
>your not allowed to hang out with blank anymore
you'd stay with her? does your wife have a black kid?

god you people are retards

meat cause then you'll have an excuse not to eat her pussy

beer

weed will be legal at some point everywhere

>which should I give up?

That stupid cunt of a "girlfriend" you have.
She's not your friend bro.

FPBP. Came here to say THIS.

Tell her you're giving up meat. Then break up with her. Because that's all she is. A piece of fucking meat.

When did OP say pic related?

you should dump that bitch and find a new non-retarded girlfriend

>This. if she loves you, she wouldnt give you an ultimatum, OP.

You need to give up being a bitch

Was going to say girlfriend, but actually alcohol is the worse.

Source... I'm a 48 year old loser on Sup Forums because I drank my life away.

Actually I take that back, just read her list of demands. You really don't want a controlling girlfriend like that, it's really bad for your mental development and will make it hard to make decisions later when she's not around. Also, if you let her boss you around like this, she will have no respect for you. Lastly, is she obese? She seems like the low self esteem, low body image type of fat bitch control freak who's going to send you to mcdonalds for 8 mcdoubles and a diet coke cause she's watching her figure... she'll enslave you. Run. Grow. Learn. Be a man.

Neither and break it off with her. Or tell her no, if she loved you she wouldnt be trying to control your life and who you hang out with.

This
Don't let bitches make your decisions for you
Especially with inane shit like diet, i mean really, come on man

Some people are retards, the list doesn't mention meat anywhere.

Give list of demands in return, you have to give up something, so she should take its role in your life.

You can't drink, you get anal whenever you want. You can't eat meat, she has to be your sub and do whatever you want. She won't do either? You get to find someone who will and she can either choose to let you or choose to not be with you.

Neither. Dump the cunt

Girlfriend

Then the answer is obvious. You must give up...

Your girlfriend! Tell her you don't do ultimatums and say you're breaking it off. Either she'll commit to that and you'll be a happier single man, or she'll bargain and you can get a blowjob or anal in exchange for keeping the relationship.

Be bold!

Holy shit! Fuck that bitch, get the fuck out of there as fast as you fucking can!!!

You should quit girlfriend

the image isnt relevant to the topic at hand

her

ditch the braud

I read your post to my girlfriend and she says you're a pussy. Your gf isn't necessarily evil or anything, but you've gotta put her in her place a little.

Please quit breathing instead.

SHE CAN'T EVEN SPELL SCHEDULE CORRECTLY.

FUCKING STRAP HER TO A CHAIN AND REMOVE THE SKING OF HER NECK THEN GRAB HER ARTERIES THERE AND YANK THEM SO THEY BREAK>

I'd quit the cunt of a gf if I were you m8

The girlfriend assuming you don't have a weird addiction to the other two.

I've given up meat before and the results were awesome. I love steak so I always 'relapse' after about 6 months. You'll find it's much easier to give that up vs. alcohol.

I'd rather have a cold beer after a hard day vs. a steak js.

fpbp
Also,
>sechduel
She is incredibly fucking retarded.

this

Stop drinking, start sniffing glue.

Fuck that bitch.

>Girlfriend says I have to either quit meat or alochol

that's an easy one bro ... quit your girlfriend.

came here to post this too.
U could try to ignore it and see of it goes away, but i tell thee. she wants to chnge u she doesnt like u but the idea of another you. Your looks diffrent personality. Fuck her.

Give up your girlfriend. That's a level of controlling that you don't need, man. You're your own person, you make your own calls, not her. If you ARE hell bent on giving up something though, I'd say alcohol. I'm 35, gave up drinking about this time last year and honestly, I look and feel MUCH better. It was honestly a good step.

Drop the bitch. Since she's obviously a controlling bitch.