Vocaroo thread

>vocaroo thread
'ex'-trap edition

dubs gets their comment performed (within reason)

((I'm looking at you, Navy Seal copy pasta))

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0I5ICMrk5pw
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZAzRj1WYdm
vocaroo.com/i/s1Qmxvloc9vB
vocaroo.com/i/s0AAqg3qAxuX
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
vocaroo.com/i/s0GyMz7kH5tc
vocaroo.com/i/s14sMs2JKqBw
vocaroo.com/i/s1sgXCIX5KUH
vocaroo.com/i/s1fhLUNoVWCV
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fuck is an ex-trap, just a dude? I feel like I have brain damage

vocaroo.com/i/s0I5ICMrk5pw

Wow, that was pretty fucking great! More questions were raised, but hey that's OP for you

I show no love to homo thugs

all i do is raise questions

nigga u gay bend over so a nigga dick can slide in ur ass

What's going on here, what's this thread about?

just strum chords and sing, "sittin on a cock cuz I'm gay"

noobs lol

Star Spangled Banner
DO IT FAGGOT

do u know de wey?

Can you do "comas are actually a good way to go on vacation without paying a lot of money. You just have a long dream that feels real, and you keep your memories from within it."

this woulda been fun

>noobs

ooffff got me there bitch

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

nudes

I don't give a shit about your legs. Post nudes

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZAzRj1WYdm

You got a good voice op, but that hipster guitar isn't working for you.

yeah fuck u and fuck this thread im out

Backstory on kid in the picture?

someone shot him in the head by accident

Describe this as best as you can

vocaroo.com/i/s1Qmxvloc9vB

Don't listen to, he was raped by some cultists in alaska or some shit.

>He
she.
she.
Say it: she. The first step to getting with the century is to stop with the Drumpftardery. Hideri is a female. There is nothing that will change that. If she doesn't give herself a vagina, she'll still be a female, just with a feminine penis.

I agree tbh

Is this gay? I can't fucking tell. Does that mean I'm gay?

Excuse me, wtf is that bulge?

that's what boys have

it's not gay

What is an ex-trap?

Nice legs

yeah nigga they got u now bend over so i can make sweet love to ur ass

Daddy be nimble, daddy be quick, Daddy, has a rock hard dick.
One cummy, two cummy, three cummy, four.
Daddy cums so much, he can’t cum anymore.
Ghost cummy, Ghost cummy, don’t be scared!
There’s always more cummies that can be shared.
Daddy make me squishy, daddy makes me wet.
Daddy treats me like his little pet.
Daddy makes me happy, daddy is sweet,
Daddy likes to give me his cummies to eat.
Daddy makes me happy and I make him happy too,
I suck on his dick and watch it grow huge.
Daddy isn’t scary, daddy is brave.
Daddy really likes it when I behave.
Better not cry, better not pout,
Better let daddy make you squishy throughout.
Just me and my daddy hanging out.
I got pretty hungry, so I started to pout.
He asked if I was down for something yummy.
I asked “What?”, he said he’d give me his cummy.
I drink them, I slurp them, I swallow them whole.
To make daddy happy, it’s my only goal.
Harder daddy, harder daddy!
One cummy, two cummy, three cummy, four.
I’m daddy’s little princess, but I’m also a whore.

Ehem vocaroo it

thank god
thank you, running helps a lot
an ex trap is someone who used to intentionally confuse people on the internet with their gender

highschool was fun
i mean, life is still fun

goooootttteemmmm

Oh come on do you really wear this shit?

So you're just a dude?

rolling for this

I'm not singing my own comment reee
fight me irl im like 5'6
I'll take you out son

fucking a..

give me like 20 minutes.

sorry buddy

eww whats that toenail, gross

Vale?

>an ex trap is someone who used to intentionally confuse people on the internet with their gender
Oh god. I'm still confused. So now you don't confuse people? You are now just upfront with people?

Not trying to be rude; am genuinely curious.

Nothing to be sorry about. I'm gay so I'm comfortable looking at cute boys.

i bet youre ugly
jk ur probably cute.
jk proly not.
you look wimpy
id knock you the fuck out
but not really bc idk i wanna fuck so sho face

or I'll knock you the fuck out

I want to be fucked and dominated by Karna. And I’m not just talking about charioteer lance wielding son of the Sun God Karna. And I’m not just talking about Karna capable of using all 15 Shastra’s, including Daarma Paasha, Naga Paasha, and Kaala Paasha. Hell, I’m not even talking about Karna after inheriting Vijiya’s Bow (Guaranteeing victory for the holder no matter what circumstance) from Lord Parashurama after training for years to become the greatest warrior and obtaining Brahmanda Astra (Which alone has the power to destroy our entire solar system). I’m talking about Suryalok abiding Karna barring all curses capable of using all Upasamhaara Astras including but not limited too Satyavanta, Satyakeerti, Dhristha, Rabhasa, Pratihaaratara, Paraanmuka, Avaanmukha, Dashaaksha, Shatavaktra, Dashasheersha, Shatodara, Padmanaabha, Mahaanaabha, Jyotisha, Vinidra, Daitya, Pramadhana, Suchibaahu, Mahaabaahu, Saarchirmaali, Dhritimaali, Vrittiman, Ruchira, Pitrya, Ssaumansa, and also thus Vidhoota, Makara, Karaveerakara, Dhana, Dhaanya, Kaamaroopa, Kaamaruchira, Moha, Aavarana, and thus Jrimbhaka, Sarvanaabha, Varana, wielding the Vasavi Shakti (Capable of killing even Gods with one stab), firing off every single Astra (Even Naga-Astra which delivers deadly poison upon impact), and receiving blessings from Bhumi, Agni, Varuna, Vayu, Surya, and Indra. I’m talking about Messiah Karna that has Mohini Astra as well which is capable of negating all magic and Maheshwarasta which can reduce even celestial beings to ashes; wielding multipurpose astras, which includes Andhatamisr, Mahatarany, Chakshushmat, Shaktinash, Vishvavasumah, Antak, Mriitunjay, Sarvasmritinashan and Sarvasmitidharan, Bhay, Ahbayankaraaindr, Maharog, Namatraym, Ayurnash, Kalasamkarchan, Mahasur, Muladurg, Muk, Mahavagvidiny, Vedataskar, Hiranyaksh, Mahavarah, Hiranyakaship, and Kalkyastra, Mahamoh and Shambhav Astras.
I want him to fuck and dominate me. I would be his little sissy slut.

you fucking owe me, okay?
this wont be my fucking debut in music, you hear???

vocaroo.com/i/s0AAqg3qAxuX

My penis is much bigger than Comfy's, and I cum more too~

rollan

We are all ETs people.. Look around.. How is it there are so many varied human races on this planet if we all came from Adam and Eve?? Shouldn't we all look about the same?? Religion has LIED to you..the old testament..human sacrifices? A loving God wouldn't demand killing a human being to please it! That was dark Archon ETs manipulating us. Also yes there are highly positive and negative beings all throughout this solar system, galaxy and Universe.. do you honestly think we are the only beings Source has created ?? Now that is pure ego.. We are just 1 of many.. We are a young planet.. We were taken over 13k yrs ago.. Beings live in earth..time to wake up..Christ was a messenger to show us how to ascend.. Christ isn't God. We are all part of God..our spirits are a small piece of The One. ie God?

its painted yellow
its mostly for the sake of shitposting. Irl, i love walking the line of androgyny. When I post on Sup Forums, people call me a trap when im not even trying, so I just started embracing it ig

I am proud of you

do it you slut

JUST

Dr. Pavel, I'm Cee Aye Ay. He wasn't alone. Uh, you don't get to bring friends. They're not my friends. Don't worry, no charge for them. And why would I want them? They work for the mercenary, the masketta man. Bane? Aye. Get em on bored I'll call Ittin.

(Cee Aye Ay)
The flight plan I just filled with the Aegean Sea list Smee, Maimen, Dokh Teur, Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyu, Ferstuan Tutok, Getstu Staion, Maier Kraft, Whupaid Yu Tugrab, Doctor Pavel, Hedidin Flai ,Sogud Huans, Totrai Neckst, Telmi Abaut Bein, Vaidas Hiwer D'mesk, Lada Loial T., Fora Haiard Gann-
(Bane voice)
Orpher Haps, Hees Van Dering, Wai Soman, Wood Schut, Amann B. Fore, Trov Inghym, Audava Plain.
(CIA continues)
Atlist U. Cantack, Hu Ariou.
(Bane)
Idasant Mather, Hu Viar, Vat Mathers, Isaur Plen, Noan Kerred, Whu I. Vas, Anteel Ai, Puttan Damask.
(CIA)
Iffai Pul Datov, Will U. Dai.
(Bane)
Itwood B., X. Trimley, Pei Nful
(CIA)
Yor Abig ghuy
(Bane)
Foh Ryu, .........., Daktor Pavel, Refyu Zed, Aur Ofer, Infa Vor Ovyors, Weei Yar, Tufain d'Aut, Vathi Tould U.
(Dr. Pavel)
Nathing, Issed Nathing.
(CIA)
Wel Kong, Rachu Leishons, Yu Gatt, Yorself Cot, Uats Denext, Stepov Yor, Masterplan.
(Bane)
Kra Shing, Di Splane, Vid Nossur Viverse
(CIA)
Nodis Kant, B. Happinin, Imin Charjeer
(Bane)
Nothay X., Spect Wun, Uvusin, The Wreckage Brother
(Brother)
Havwee Star, Ted Thawfyr
(Bane)
Yesstha Fyr, Rye Zizz, Cawm Dawndoc, Turrnowz Nawthatyme, Forfeer, Datkuhms Laytur

>within reason

Damn you're hot and cute af

so face reveal, friend.

i mean bitch boy. bitch boy im gonna give you a swirly fuckin faggety bitch hoe bitch.

please?

do this
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Show pooper

Turn around

God damn why are there so many cute guys on this site.

bright eyes

thanks buddy! I used to be disgusting, angsty, and fat - but then I discovered self care

but why isn't my voice enough~

i don't know that many cords i reckon.. I'm a drummer at heart

too lewd, no class involved

it's where we come to fit in.
also, i suspect that growing up on /b warped my mind and here I am

hard to do with 2 wrods

vocaroo.com/i/s0GyMz7kH5tc

I'm glad you found a way to take care of yourself. You seem to have a genuinely nice personality too. Lawdy what I would give to cuddle with you. That lighting is superb.

That was an unexpected surprise!

How old are you?

this is my fav one tonight

vocaroo.com/i/s14sMs2JKqBw

im full of'em :)

So why did you decide to become a trap.
Was is only something you did in the privacy of your own home?
Why did you decide to stop being a trap
Did you do anything to your body that was irreversible while in your trap phase?
And lastly did you hook up with any guys?

No fuck that I'd lose.

How to masturbate beautiful woman on public without getting caught? As I am in new city for 5 days and there are lot of beautiful woman in this city.
How to get girlfriend I don't have one.
I am male.
How to get woman as a friend? I am 18 yrs old don't have any friends
I need a girlfriend? How can I find one?
I am stalking woman on FB. I don't have any friends.
I love to stalk every woman from 17-26 on Internet. I am doing this from 2014 and I was 14 age. I do alone secertly
It is my favourite hobby. No ones knows it even my parents because if they find out they won't be happy :)
Stalking a woman is the best as long nothing cross limit

How to get a gf on internet? I am single 18 years old don't have any friends.

What is dumbass? Are you a dumbass?

What is sexually frustrated? Am I sexually frustrated?

What is poo and pee? Are you and me both or them are poo and pee?

What is Linux?

What is Operating system?

What is Firefox? am i Firefox?

What is 64-bit computer?

What is dumb?

What is Opera?

What is chrome?

What is firefox?

You have a gf for males or bf for females? Both of you should pee each other.

Fat woman are so ugly even beautiful fat woman are ugly too.

You have to be patience.

You should pee yourself in pants.

What is masturbation? I think i do 3 times a day

What will happen if the person is unable to pay his/her debt?

How to get a gf. If you dont know about this so go pee your partner especially if its gf for males or bf for female

Do you poo and pee everyday?

It's really strange, intriguing and flattering to hear my words turned into beautiful music by you. Here I am just having a conversation with you and you find a way to turn it into art.

Have you taken the dick before?

What was your diet and workout plan?

>So why did you decide to become a trap.
I dont think I ever did? I was just exploring myself as I grew up. My hobbies and interests and personality was always effeminate, so, eventually, I stopped fighting it and settled on androgyny
>Was is only something you did in the privacy of your own home?
at first yeah, mostly putting pictures on Sup Forums or doing chaturbate shows, or trapping on Omegle... lol..
I dont wear female clothing ever tbh, but I dress on the line of genders
>Why did you decide to stop being a trap
i would rather just be the best version of myself for the time being, which happens to have lots of trap characteristics. I don't attach myself to it seriously anymore. Now I like to toy with the idea instead of embracing it
>Did you do anything to your body that was irreversible while in your trap phase?
haven't found out yet, ask me again in 3 months
>And lastly did you hook up with any guys?
of course I did. Thats what my generation says I have to do, right?

hookup culture is lame. It falls so far from the real connections that people are trying to establish. you cant order a boyfriend like a burger

small towns dont help, anyway. Not much to choose from :)

Post more pics

I am glad you enjoyed it :) The melody was from an original song that I wrote about falling in love with a boy for the first time. I can sing the original if you'd like?

sure have!
Im adventurous
and im good at learning
the pace has slowed as I figured myself out

lifted for 1 hour every day for 180 days, 3 years straight. Then I started getting into healthy eating, too. It was a long learning process.

My biggest advice, is make slow changes, and maintain BALANCE. You can still eat your favorite foods, but having the tools to recognize those pushes and shoves is important. Read up on cultural diets and how theyve affected the growth of people. Namely, the US having an addiction to carbs, and Japan having more lean meats, and virtually no dairy.. Food really affects us :)

Baby steps. And lastly, find something you enjoy. Theres tons of ways to exercise. Like LARPing, or Drumming

elf

whats your dick workout plan?

and show face ffs

>ex'-trap
Explain. Are you a faggot, a tranny, What do you me "ex trap".

How'd you lose so much weight? what was your secret/routine?

Do you have any preference in guys or dick size?

coconut oil and patience

it's not to be taken super seriously
just a good ol meme, friend
see above:

knowledge is power

listen to your body

change your shitty habits

change is the name of the game

of course, who doesn't?

but ultimately, nothing beats a good person

Fucking hobbo style

>vocaroo.com/i/s0I5ICMrk5pw
"What? You guys have no Szechuan sauce? I want Szechuan sauce! Where's my Szechuan sauce? I'm pickle Rick! Wubba lubba dub dub! I'm pickle Rick! Reeeee! Reeeee! I'm pickle Reeeee!"

Thanks for the info! one more question, im not planning to lift/dont have a gym membership. what home workouts do you recommend?

Can you say "I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot"? And how much weight did you lose, if you don't mind answering? I'm currrently 195 down from a high of 260, and with how slow it's coming off(visually) I don't think I'll ever have a flat stomach or chest.

bodbot app and ex-rx dot neet is a good site for referencing muscle groups and such.

Create a good environment for yourself, and look into the concept of "kaizen". it really help me

> it's not to be taken super seriously
Fucking false advertising faggot. You will be hearing from my lawyer.
The basics. Push up, sit ups and squats.

Cool thanks for the response dude

What kind of guys do you like?

Dubs

Have you ever been licked relentlessly?

okay last vocaroo, my cotton mouth has defeated me

vocaroo.com/i/s1sgXCIX5KUH

yeah np user!

the kind that don't scare me away with their unsolved personal agendas

self-care is a beautiful thing. I would say the most attractive quality in another person, is their ability to handle everyday life. Nothing is more reassuring in a relationship than knowing that your partner can take care of themselves, too. What a strong bond that would be.. if both people cared about their own well-being as they did their significant others

I wish lol

I cant user, my voice is dead, ive been singing and boppin around in here all evening

rolling

vocaroo.com/i/s1fhLUNoVWCV

Thanks OP

Good night and thank you Link Chan. Can we call you Link Chan?