Would you motorboat my wife's tits?

Would you motorboat my wife's tits?

I wouldn't if it meant I had to look up at her fucking busted face afterward.

whats she look like with make up on? lol

Dat face ... I dunno...

She looks like Mad Dog from The Raid.

Yes, I would user. Moar!

she has a great body, and awesome tits. how tall is she?

In a heartbeat

Not if she didn't pay first.

no. go away.

moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar moar

Samefag

regularfag

my motorboat is broken

OP I'm pretty sure if you look up "butterface" in the dictionary, your wife's picture will be there.

incredible body though. 10/10

yep i would! moar plz

No mate, she's your wife and I wouldn't want to disrespect your marriage

ugly face on this cow but the tits are top notch

What's her bra size?

post more titty pics plz

bitch looks like she eats corn cobs

wow she hates you OP

Nice.. Similar tits as my ex. Do you have vids of her in doggystyle position swinging her tits around with the camera angle under them looking up?

Gentlemen, I'm hijacking this thread. My name is Augustus Von BananaHammock. For years, I have worked in a secret lab, toiling away in the remote wastes of lapland, trying to crack the code of neanderthal DNA. I'm writing this note to let you know that I'm killing myself, because clearly someone beat me to the punch and convinced you to marry a shaved chimpanzee

Kekd

She has an amazing body doe

All these desperate fucks saying her body is amazing.

She's fat and very ugly.

Yes

Is that the female cavegirl insurance model?

wew lad. She looks very unfortunate. pass.

I genuinely want to know what was going through OP's head.. Like, think about it.. her tits are okay but mostly because she's a pig but... How did he ever make it that far? I mean, unless the tits were the first thing that he saw on her and then he caught a glimpse of her gargoyle face afterwards.. did she wear a mask until after you were married?

This must be a joke, right?

does she has downs syndrome? cute tits tho

Eh, she has a great body and a decent enough face. I can imagine hitting it a few times and it turning into a habit because it was easy. I'm pretty lazy, though.

damn these tits reminds me on a girl a know.
Love it!
>pic related

no, it's sinfully ugly

Why does she look like a burn victim?