Child sexual abuse stories thread?

Child sexual abuse stories thread?

>be me, 7 yo girl
>sharing bed with teenage brother
>"hey femanon, you see this space between us? A ghost can slip right through there"
>get scared, start clinging to him
>"oh no there's still more space! The ghost can still get to you!"
>get even more scared, practically lying on top of him by this point
>fall asleep at some point
>wake up in the middle of the night to his cock rubbing against my pussy while breathing heavily and quietly moaning
>don't know what's happening, just know it feels good but I know I shouldn't let him know I'm awake
>he starts rubbing his cock faster and I suddenly let out a little moan and he stops in fear
>it felt too good so I start rubbing myself against him instead cause he stopped
>just kept rubbing my pussy against his hard cock until I fall asleep
>wake up the next day more affectionate towards him but he seemed awkward about it

I was being molested by my nanny around the same time he was molesting me. Grew up very fucked up, let way older guys touch me whenever they wanted when I started getting drunk with my siblings' friends (I started drinking at 13). They would touch me even in public, crowded places. Sometimes in front of my siblings and they wouldn't do anything.

Sorry if the story or format is crappy, first time posting a story on here

Share your stories bois

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2504-i-survived-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-to-face.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be me
>i didnt know the way
>met a ugandan knuckles member
>he touched me and i was only 6 yo
>i kno de wei now

do u kno de wei brudda?

I never were with a girl and the only one i likes has refused me last week, i want to kms

OP here, I feel like I should add that the shit I went through really fucked me up. 85% of my kinks are from my fucked up childhood. Should I just kms?

I know it's wrong but my dick got to half chub.
stop dick
don't need this

You're a good person, user, I'm sure. Don't let Sup Forums be mean to you. I'm sorry for my dick.

are you ugly

>crazy fuck blames his problems on someone else

>Be me
>Have this slutty ass gf that let me touch her anywhere anytime
>Her teenage brother allegedly fucked her when she was 7
>she now sucks me dry every night along with some older elderly men while I watch

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I mean, I don't think I am. I get a lot of compliments from a lot of guys but I also have a really low self-esteem so maybe they just saw me as an easy target

>You're a good person, user, I'm sure. Don't let Sup Forums be mean to you
Fuck off pussy, this isn't reddit where we pander to girls just so we can whiteknight. we give honest opinions here.

Got raped and gangbanged by my mid 50s neighbour and his friends when I was 6. Now I have a fetish for older men...

Thanks, I should probably see a therapist or something but I'm too ashamed to open up about it

Dont do It user, you are great.

No lo hagas boluda.

you know the rules...

Sadly, I didn't make this up. Wish it wasn't true though, life's been hard lol

don't seppuku, just find Mr. right who doesn't treat you like an object and loves u for u. Or just alienate yourself for a while and get lost in books.

the only thing i got was asked if i wanted to suck a family members cock at age 6 or 8 said no and that was the end of it
don't know if that counts

Nah, embrace those kinks and move on. Shit happens. Life is insiginificant whether you live or die, doesn't matter. So enjoy dat shit homegirl.

Also, sorry your brother is a piece of shit.

I think I already did find mr right, he's as fucked up as me tho. But I still love him and he's great, my issues make things hard on us

I'm glad they didn't force you

if it was a boy I would have said something similar, minus the dick part
well
probably minus the dick part
I'm lonely
I'm also on antidepressants and I haven't eaten a proper meal in days so I'm sure they're nice and undiluted.
nice dubs, fag
I talk to Sup Forums when feels threads come up.
I don't expect any responses in those threads, either.
I don't like therapists or talking to people, but I'm seeing one next friday.
GLHF

Wasn't abused, but my friend's mom tricked me into thinking it was my friend and I sent her a bunch of pics of my little boy dick. Her husband found out and divorced her.

I ended up banging the daughter so I can't complain.

I try to just accept them but sometimes I get breakdowns like this and start thinking it's all my fault. When I told my mom, she called me a liar which made me think I made it all up in my head. Other family members know too and they act like nothing happened. Shits crazy, can't wait to leave my family behind lol they make me feel like I'm overreacting

so this is what the cool kids are doing know? thanks anons il download some de wei memers and participate in the fun

Hope things work out well with your therapist, bud

show tits

How old are you? Forsure see a therapist so they can help you organize the shit that's going on in your head. You won't regret it. It wont be in 1 or 2 sessions and results aren't immediate. Dont let anyone tell you seeking help is bad either. That shit really helps.

Funnily enough, when shit gets too hard, I take a sleeping pill. When I was being molested, I'd just pretend it's not happening and try to pretend to sleep. I guess sleeping is how I cope now. Longest I've slept was 3 days, took 3 pills of leponex (antipsychotic pills that knock you tf out)

Some days I save up the pills my mom gives me for when I tell her I can't sleep and I put it in this little tin and I try to save up enough and see how much I have to take to kms

Can leponex kill you?

It won't.
I plan on stonewalling him just to get more antidepressants so I can deal with my own problems on my own terms. I've been doing this semi-successfully for years, now. Truth is, I don't feel much like becoming a productive member of society so I teeter on the edge of productivity as best I can. Having relatively wealthy parents and decent IQ helps.

I mean i got lucky compared to the stories i've read online over the years so i really don't care about it too much. The guy was a cunt and is and now has a shit life. So i look at it as justice was served and i feel no blame or guilt for it, he does. It wasn't my mistake or fuck up it was his and he will have to live with that not me.
But from time to time i do think about it and messes with me.

I've been through shit so much worse. You're honestly pathetic for even considering suicide.

Im turning 19 soon. I see a psychiatrist, but my mom won't let me see a therapist. She has psychotic depression and is extremely paranoid. We don't even use my real name when I go to my psychiatrist.

>being this insecure

sorry your manclub got sensitive for a moment

>Can leponex kill you?

only if you experience life-threatening side effects
Life-threatening side-effects such as myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, agranulocytosis, a lowered seizure threshold and metabolic syndrome may be associated with increased mortality.
I literally googled this.
You could have done this, too.
I imagine taking a bunch could do it. Wouldn't be fun, and you'd likely throw them up and someone who loves your dumb ass would take you to an emergency room if you're lucky enough to have someone like that.

I've been through other fucked up shit I guarantee you have never experienced before. I'm just not focusing on that in this thread. This isn't a competition, bud. Sorry you feel that way tho

Thanks, this is really good to know.

I’m old, show me your tits.

holy shit, trips
I'm on fire, tonight

> be me about 10
> awful stepfather at the time
> stepfather still fairly new to the family at the time
> playing tag with him
> he catches me
> raspberry his face
> ohnoyoudidn't.png
> he throws me on the ground
> goes to grab cat
> I found this cat dead in its mother's mouth
> raised it since
> loved this cat, he never left my side
> stepdad grabs cat
> starts choking it
> cat can't breathe
> throws the cat on the ground
> cat isn't moving anymore

I will never forget what he said to me next

> grabs me by my neck and throws me against a wall
> "user, if you DARE ever disrespect me like that again"
> points to cat
> "you will be next"

My mother divorced him 5 years later. I would kill the fucker if I had a the chance

I want you to focus on this part, dumbass:
>I literally googled this.
>You could have done this, too.
Go to a library or use a neighbors wifi if you're a scared babby.

that is so fucked seriously but from the way you talk about it you'll be okay you seem like a rational human being
also maybe you should see a therapist it would probably help you out and the therapist wouldn't judge you, they've probably heard so much shit

That's so fucking awful. I'm so sorry. Hope his life is utter shit now

>>being this insecure
Nice job projecting. But we don't give answers to cuddle people regardless the subject. This is the only place you will find people give their honest opinion about anything not what people want to hear. So if you're to fragile to deal with honesty, you can fuck off back to what ever back patting shit hole you came from.

I have googled it a long time ago I just forgot. Sorry for the inconvenience

>be child
>family aren't degenerates
>never get abused
>the end

It only gets better because my mother had a baby with him.
His name is Robert Bialecki, he Lives in Wichita Kansas. Won't say much more because of legal shit. But I think he has a record if you think I'm lying

that's some mental instability, right there
who the fuck kills a cat because a kid spits (not even, really) in their face?
what the fuck

fucker probably wanted to kill the cat for a while

You don't have many options but to seek help by yourself. Your parents didn't believe you and aren't helping. You're a legal adult. So go internet surf and see what your options are in your state. Goodluck on that shit btw. Currently trying to get help myself for other problems. Shit is tough.

Already posting about this in another thread, but I grew up with two older brothers and absentee parents. Honestly I probably ate both of their cum every day for more than a decade.

it's okay, user, I'm only mean to you because I love you and I don't know how to express myself
I just want you to better yourself. Nothing I want really matters to you, though. I'm just a figment of your imagination.

this is jokes
please don't be crazy

Did you just assume this ____'s current gender?

Show your tits and then kys

Nigga, either fucking commit or don’t.
I see a therapist biweekly, because it’s easier to vent to someone who isn’t immediately invested in the people in my life that bug me, and because my mom flips a shit when I stop going.
I’m not trying to get better. I refuse to try to get better, and I’ll never end up making anything with my life whatsoever.
Pick one and dont half ass it. Either take pills and try to change (I’d recommend a Psychiatrist, if you really want to, medical degree > none) or just commit to being a useless sack of shit for your entire life. Fuck.

Thankfully I think I turned out fine, I do unfortunately struggle with being abusive towards my gf but I've started seeing a professional and hope to be better for her

Are you actually fucked up or just fucked up because everyone is saying you should be fucked up from it?

Go to a therapist, it will be worth it

I've obviously picked "don't".
Nice blog.
>and because my mom flips a shit when I stop going.
this is similar to why I'm going, but it's more so that I can get my carry piece back. They demanded I lock it up because they're irrationally scared that I'm going to use it on myself when in reality I have three other methods picked out. My home has been invaded three (or four, depending on how you define "my home") times. I was home for two of them. Just want my damn gun back.

I honestly don't know. I think I'm a fine person, I try to be kind and helpful and I try not to hurt others with my actions. But I also see myself as a useless person who will never contribute to society as my depression/ADD/anxiety cripples me. Maybe I think I'm fucked up cause I look at my life and think "who wouldn't go crazy from this?"

>Be me
>22
>fuck your mother when she was 11
>post in this thread
>EvERYOBDy is happy nao
the end

>I honestly don't know
>my depression/ADD/anxiety cripples me

are you literally retarded?

Hoes deserve equal rights and equal lefts, Satan.
I'm just kidding. I have only ever been verbally abusive. I need to work on myself, too. I am no longer in a relationship and I keep to myself as much as possible to mitigate my shitty aura.
>inb4 some fag thinks I'm a hippie who believes in actual auras

Make your own snuff film.
Become an hero.

I mean, sometimes i think so lol

>Nice blog post
>proceeds to write a blog post in response
Wew lad.
>they're irrationally scared that I'm going to use it on myself when in reality I have three other methods picked out.
>they’re irrationally scared
>I have specific plans to kill myself
I don’t think you understand what “irrational” means. If you’re actively thinking about/planning suicide, it is by no means irrational.
And if you’re gonna do it, just do it. Don’t fucking waffle. Sure, doing fuck all but whims sounds great. It gets boring. Fast.

Well aren't you boring. I bet you dont have breakdowns at parties or hyperventilate in a semi stressful situation. Fucking normie.

>be me
>4th grade
>move to new city
>teacher fucking bitch
>makes me stay after class
>weird "punishments"
>makes me get naked, touch myself
>she ends up going down on me
>tells me my pussy is ugly and no one will love it
>does it a few times
>threatens to get me expelled if I tell
>super abusive family, so scared to say anything anyway

I would say I'm pretty normal except I can't be gone down on without crying and freaking out.

I thought we were blogging. My bad.

If you knew about the failure rate for self-inflicted wounds to the head using firearms you'd think it was irrational, too.
I'm not one for failure or pain.

here, have a cracked article
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2504-i-survived-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-to-face.html

why did you raise a dead cat?

Can you show us your boobs please?

So the teacher got her kicks and every guy who fucks you will not be expected to go down at all. Sounds pretty win-win to me

this is odd as fuck
people are weird, man
not you, necessarily, although I think the crying thing is a weird response even if normal
no cameras in that school or what
maybe that was part of the thrill

He's dead now, the mother was killed and he was still alive in the mother's mouth

Heart has a lower failure rate.
Why shoot your self in the face? Temple or the roof of the mouth are better choices.
And even then, I’d use a shotgun if I wanted to. I trust spread more.

they're usually fat chicks, man
9 times out of 10

I kinda want to see, too, though

Ohh son, your penis is sad

She's only 18 maybe she's petite and has nice tits. You never know.

Sauce?

>Be me, 4 yo. Girl.
>My mom decides she can't raise kids any longer
>Leaves me and my brothers with our father
>Father be crazy, would beat the fuck out of us over dropping a spoon
>Enjoyed torturing us, especially me because I'm woman and women are evil
>Would tie me up for days with no food of water. Blindfolded.
>Would only come to hit me
>"Hey, user, this is what women do for men"
>Starts to sexually abuse me on daily basis.
>Teaches my brothers it is okay to do it
>Years pass
>They start to bring friends
>Someone if fucking me at most times of the day
>People start giving me alcohol
>Don't even care or be aware of people coming in and out
>Hit puberty
>Get pregnant for the first time
>Father beats fetus out of me
>Starts a constant cycle of pregnancies and abort-beatings
>Father dies. I be 16.
>Brothers say I'm no good anymore and throw me out
>Sells body for money, shelter and food
>Be 28 now
>Will probably kms soon
>The End

Yeah, I don't feel any worse the wear for it. I don't wanna be go down on and still like sex, so not like any big issues came up.

Shitty small towns. She's now married to the Police Chief, I wonder if he knows/how many other kids she touched.

>And even then, I’d use a shotgun if I wanted to. I trust spread more.
The first failure I ever saw was a shotgun and it looked like the kid was half-cthulhu with all of the strips of flesh hanging off his face
no thanks, m80
I also just don't really see the gun (9mm DA) as anything other than defensive tool. Kinda like a hammer, or a nailgun. You CAN take down a wall with a hammer, but a sledge is more suited to the job. There are other less gut-wrenching methods available to anyone with a brain who has resolved to end their own life. I've also had plenty of opportunity to take my own life with the gun. Hell, my parents missed one of my guns, but I'm not about to try to kill myself with a .22lr, lmfao

its not too late to turn your life around

Nice dubs and story

Are you sure about that

>I wonder if he knows/how many other kids she touched.
he probably gets off on it, famalam
the world's fucked
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords for more than just the small chance that they'd let me live as a lapdog or something.

Noice
Made me giggle btw

This happened

But are you attractive though?

definitely. surround yourself by people who actually care and aren't out to use or harm you. never give up on yourself, grow your confidence and end up thankful that you gave yourself the chance to live the life you should have had originally.

Sounds like the kid was too retarded to aim for the middle of the skull. You don’t want to hit the face. You want to hit the brain. Tilt it backwards, not forwards.
Sure, other methods exist.
>pulling a trigger
>gut wrenching
Doubt.jpg

If it makes you feel better everyone gets molested, it’s like 1 in 2 now. Enjoy your weird sexual fetishes.

Dubs Dubs don't lie

Being as fucked up as you does not make someone Mr. Right. That’s not what you need. You’re just young and stupid and think he “gets” you. “Getting” you is not enough. Find someone that makes you a better person than you are alone. If you’re thinking about killing yourself and you’re an adult who still has to deal with parental bullshit, he’s not helping. Get a quality guy and not some broken charity case.

I have a fetish for girls way more fucked up than me... just really hard to find, because how do you throw that into conversation or profiles?

>pulling a trigger
>gut wrenching
>Doubt.jpg
Ever tried it?
I also don't want the round to go through my head and hit some person that enjoys life. It's not likely, but then again neither is failing to kill yourself with a firearm in the first place. I'm cripplingly adverse to risk, these days. I've got some anxiety and inadequacy problems, my dude. I need something beyond surefire. Something developed and used to solely kill people, not something that the government only considers a lethal for legality purposes.

Like this shit made my dick hard, I don't want it too, but it do.

>Should I kms?

Will rescue if 7/10 or better

Will also rescue OP if 7/10 or better. I’ll open a damaged goods wildlife sanctuary

Start bidding, you two.

OOOOOHHHH