Let me disavow 50% of my fans

>let me disavow 50% of my fans
>what could go wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/donald-trump-this-is-happening/index.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Eminem
>fans

/thread

I wish all these celebrities would leave politics to the adults.

HOLY FUCK
ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD POSTER ABSOLUTELY SLAMS OPINIONS OF ARTISTS
EMINEN L I T E R A L L Y IN HOSPITAL AFTER SHAKING SO MUCH
DONALD "EMPEROR" TRUMP CROWNED KIND OF SOLAR SISTEM
"WTF I'M ALT-RIGHT NOW" - GOD
"DEMOCRACY IS FOR FAGS AND LOSES" - ROBESPIERRE
"THANKS ANONYMOUS" - ADOLF "MT DEW" HITLER

If you want that then maybe don't elect a reality tv show host with no prior political experience who acts like the cartoon version of a rich person as president.

You would disavow 50% of your fans with your opinion on Trump. The difference is, nobody cares who you are.

please leave politics to the adults, son

>no u
damn, it must feel great being an adult

Kek, you're alright user.

I highly doubt 50% of his fans voted Trump. Half of the USA didn't even vote. Also he has fans abroad.

Any other time I would agree user. But when the alternative was a literal lizard person... Ya. I'm not American and I don't carry any water for Trump, but I understand why someone would prefer him over Hillary.

It's kind of hilarious how this website worships Trump

>implying the entire american elite, trump and hillary both included, aren't literal lizard people

>what could go wrong

Nothing. He's Eminem. He is untouchable for some reason.

Fine. I just find it annoying when these fags who deliberately turned politics into a celebrity shit flinging contest start getting upset when other celebrities start flinging shit.

>le reptillians ecks dee

Can't be any more of a living meme if you tried and I voted trump

>people with complete and total anonymity, with zero reason to pretend otherwise, prefer Trump

Turns my small think into a big think

I think the lefties need to be reminded of Eminem's extremely homophobic lyrics, from only a couple years ago -

" break a table over the back of a couple faggots and crack it in half."

t. Jew

Btfo?

>he thinks I voted Trump for Trump

George W got in office. Patriot Act. Iraq War. Afghanistan war. Secret work to regime change most of the middle east. Massive inflation. Mass surveillance. Mass propaganda.

Obama continued all the exact same shit but pandered differently so people somehow have the impression he was different.

Trump continued all the exact same shit but pandered differently so people somehow have the impression he was different.

America has not been respected since 2000.... and even then public opinion of us had been falling since the Korean War, falling lower still during Vietnam. There was a brief restoring of American prestige after the USSR fell, but it only lasted until George W.

Both parties have been moving in the direction of increased tyranny, increased surveillance, increased warmongering and crony capitalism....

They just have people hoodwinked that they're different on 4 issues: gun control, abortion, gay rights, and immigration.... and even then they nearly always defer to state's rights and call it a victory for their side.

The question is whether you want coke or pepsi flavored tyranny, you don't get any other flavors.

If you're "woke" enough to support Trump, you won't stop now that some rapper tells you to. The jews are being silly again.
All this accomplishes is losing money.

>the elites wanted Trump to win, that's why he saw constant character assassination and why they shilled with Hill 24 hours a day on every network

Spare me, normalfag

You aren't wrong dude. Ultimately, Eminem is just giving the people what they want.

And fox did the same with hillary

y'all like trips?

Absolutely. I still think Anarchy is a meme, but the stop I'm getting off at these days is increasingly closer to it. I wish people would stop seeing things so binary with the parties and really start questioning the state's role in their lives.

Wat

checked

this is so funny. calling it, early-mid next year hillary will do something retarded and trump will pile drive her into submission

You're an idiot.

I think its hilarious how you're a numale with an ugly girlfriend who controls your life.

>a millionaire
>needing a fanbase

it is a meme and if you think anarchy is a good idea then you're obviously still too young to be posting on Sup Forums
go back to one of your obscure sub reddits where you can shit post all the dumb "le anarachy man fuck the system" memes you want

Nice.

>either you worship john oliver or you worship DRUMPFLE STILTSKIN, NO EXCEPTIONS
it's kinda funny how liberals are the ones who see the world in black and white

Only about 60% of eligible voters actually vote in presidential elections, and little less than half of those voted for the winner. That's less than 20% of the population. Obviously a musician's fans aren't evenly distributed around the entire population, but it's pretty unlikely that he's saying anything that would bother anything close to 'half' of his fans.

A CNN war dog says 'we'll win against north korea'

What is he basing that on? US has lost every war since ww2

You're disproving your own point, strawmanning and all. Impressive.

Have you considered the possibility the elites owned both candidates, like in every election since kennedy

I would say hes a libtard faggot for this, but actually it's a smart move. I mean its got all us talking about him.

>calling someone else a normalfag for not taking the sensationalist media at face value
Its official, you're an idiot

It's kind of hilarious how much of a faggot you seem to be.

what's the cognitive dissonance like for the Trump fan who cannot avoid every favourite artist, tv show and everyone against their hero, must be rough

Name one presidential action that Trump has done to personally affect you, positive or negative.

Obviously since Hillary has their best interests, she is who they preferred. They could still easily manipulate Trump, but it's more work.

Trump just elected a bunch of Goldman-Sachs execs into his cabinet anyways so it's not like it matters.

I wouldn't want a bunch of edgelords who thought it was funny to vote a literal meme into the white house as fans either

liking trump is actually counter culture. what a world we live in

>Name one presidential action that Trump has done

yeah, shit, good one, I'm stumped

no wait, I got one, started dropping bombs on the middle east just barely a couple months into his presidency. That's something he definitely did

>rich musicians shouldn't express politics through art
get a load of this faggot

Imagine if Trump was Slim Shady and Slim Shady was Trump and Trump was dissing Slim Shady for being a shit president and they got in a sticky ball duel like that one episode of the tonight show with jimmy fallon.

Why did American politics turn into such a shitshow since Obama? lmao

is this all because of the social media/internet and the recession? it's so fucking stupid

I literally said it is a meme though...

Appreciated all the projection though.

Eh, if you don't get your world views from social elite populists, it ain't too bad.

>people saying fucking eminem did this to be relevant

If he dropped an album yesterday he'd be the most talked about thing in rap for a month and it'd be the highest selling rap album of the year. He doesn't need to do this if he doesn't want to.

Yeah, in the same manner that believing the Earth is flat is counter-culture. Still makes you look like a dumbass.

>If he dropped an album yesterday he'd be the most talked about thing in rap for a month and it'd be the highest selling rap album of the year.
Is this 2001?

most of the reasons people hate trump are equally retarded though and shit they've been fed from mainstream media and this is inarguable fact

Yeah but don't you feel like a total hipocrite, or that your views are totally stupid and wrong

the earth being flat is demonstrably false though

His last album in 2013 was released in the very last month and still outsold every other rap album that year and half of that album was trash. The dude has an insane amount of stans.

this is just what limp dick beta males like PJW want you to believe because they follow Andrew Breitbart's plan of conquering the culture.

These people saw memes being hot with kids and decided that's who they'd pander to and with what. Do you guys really think fucking pepe just organically became this "alt right" symbol? That it was a bunch of fellow 4channers goofing around? As much fun as it is to blame Hillary's hilarious website article on it, there's a reason that article was made. People from Breitbart and other related organizations have had people infiltrating Sup Forums for YEARS trying to make kids think conservatism is cool.

>we're 50% of the world guys!
>implying half those votes weren't protest voters who regret it deeply now

>assuming i have any allegiance to youtube celebs

i think for myself but personally id rather have breitbart run the culture than huffington post

so is trump being a dumbfuck who has at no point in his life or campaign appeared fit to hold office

>caring about the planet not getting permanently fucked in the ass
>not wanting the US to start/provoke unnecessary beef with other countries
>caring about the well being of the needy

Which of these reasons seem retarded to you?

>i think for myself but

lol

I almost voted for him as a stupid joke since I assumed he didn't have a chance. I can't be the only one

Being a musician doesn't suddenly mean you lose the right to express your opinion.

i bet you subscribe to youtube vloggers

For thinking that trump has potential to do well as president?

weird assumption to make, but no, I'm not a teenager

>makes assumptions about me
>im not allowed to make them about you

are you sure youre not a teenager

t. Jew

>tell you your assumption is weird and wrong
>SO WHAT IM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT YOU???

this is where I then make the assumption that you spend a lot of time stewing over all the rights the SJWs are taking away from you as a little white boy

this is class A projection

i don't think you know what projection means

youre projecting your obsession of those things onto me

You might wanna stop drinking tap water user, I think the g*****ist funded "scientists" have gotten to your mind.

>I'm gonna make up a statistic on the internet
>what could go wrong

ok so I'm right then

it's called an educated guess buddy and if that's not the kind of vibe you want to give off then have fun I guess. Just realize that no one's gonna give a fuck about your "nuance" in opinion.

Facts.
Had class focused on news today, professor was going off how people in the midwest for some reason are less educated and easily manipulated and thats why they believe media swings to left (even though thats true). Like shit man, you just outted a whole portion of the country as being ignorant, as if the area is one person and not an individual and your in charge of the class room?
No fuckin wonder this country is so up its own ass when guys like you influence the youth

youre another guy not the original guy just trying to bait me into an argument but im not so easily fooled

>but im not so easily fooled

imagine my shock!!!!!!!!

all joking aisde though kill all niggers

Itt: jellyfish with handlebar moustaches

If that's mainly why you think Trump win, you're delusional. Bourgeois cunts.

>50%
looooool

>tfw he invented the term stan

relax man, I never said dumbfuck rednecks didn't have anything to do with it, just that his existence as a living meme propelled him to the presidency. He's mostly only there because he's dumb and goofy like a grandpa and people think he's funny. No one voted on his policies because he didn't have any. inb4 "build the wall"

Nice

What the fuck are you talking about? He had plenty on his platform and he accomplished quite a bit during his first month of the presidency. That's why CNN autistically squawked out this article: cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/donald-trump-this-is-happening/index.html. Also, it was way more than just rednecks that voted for him. It was the entire working class. Again, bourgeois cunts.

lol

Crackdown on illegal immigrants has made my job more in demand and has made me more valuable in the workforce.

To be fair, Trump does suck dick
and to be fair so does Eminem and most of his fans

also im a stupid retard

>caring about the planet
Implying we can go back, its to late we can't just turn around now. Get off the internet if you care that much, think this shit isn't poluting to earth?
>provoke unnecessary beef
You mean Korea? So what about it is unnecessary user? The missile he shot over Japan, or the threats to Guam. Have you heard of Germany circa 1939?
>Caring about the needy
Yeah nope, fuck em'. I dont give a fuck about your feelings when my economy has been shit for almost a decade now. Thats the numale cancer, putting others over yourself. You are literally denying the nature of man by doing that