FIGHT

FIGHT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fTrAqe6gyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pick the lemmings twice

Is the human limited to using a gun?

1 man with a gun and 10000 rats
the rats will keep the rest busy while my man shoots them.
also i dont think he got enough bullets for 10k rodents

Hunter and the wolves

i was typing this exact fucking thing

15 wolves is definitely op. Rats are meaningless. Even though the Apes are strong, I think the speed and agility of lions and wolves would win this easy.

The only answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fTrAqe6gyg

10k rats are going to kill me? What is this, the fucking third world?

I shoose wolves and the man.

15 wolves can kill all the other options. And I shoose the man.

You have to shoose him or there is no way to kill 50 eagles. They are all on land.

fucking idiots. eagles and crocs. hitch a ride on a croc into ocean. nothing else can get you there besides the 1 guy.

rats and falcons

sheer force of numbers will win

Rats. Numbers rule. death by 10000 bites. Even if you do get away the probability of infection is pretty high. Have fun with your plague faggots.

it's an old-school sc mut/ling rush

distracted by flying units, torn down by hordes of ground units they can't focus on

The 10k rats and the 1 hunter.
Rats swarm and distract while the hunter takes his time.

gorillas and bears would take out the hunter

and the FUCKING FIFTY HAWKS

Not with 10k rats swarming around them, you assume they are sentient and won't act like animals.

HAWKS AND HUNTER.

HAWKS GO FOR EYES AND WILL EITHER DISTRACT EVERYTHING UNTIL THE HUNTER KILLS IT OR WILL TAKE OUT THEIR EYES AND MAKE EVERYTHING USELESS.

only counter are the rats

Can gorillas effectively ride bulls? No?
Can eagles kill wolves? Yes.

Ride the bulls in formation. Send eagles to dispatch the hunter and the wolves (the speed threat). Outrun, set up traps, kill them all.

what 10k rats can do

would be multiplied by 50 hawks

one human can be taken down, would succumb to the fear and pressure of an oncoming horde

it'd be gg

you're fucked m8

Guy with gun and 10k rats. Rats distract and hamper while hunter kills. I'm not worried too much about birds.

if you can assume the rest are coming to kill you, you can assume your choices would be sentient

>bulls, eagles, hunter

you can't have three nigger. quit trying to steal shit...

BOY 50 hawks targeted on one human??

guess who's gonna win

Again, the mountain of rats are a distraction none of the animals will be able to ignore. The hunter can pick them off at his leisure.
Clearly the man with the gun is a hardened member of Delta Force and is a crack shot with nerves of steal.

>implying one won't divebomb you at close to 200mph

>Send eagles to dispatch the hunter and the wolves

hawks>hunter

Gorilla, did you not see planet of te apes?

And wolves assuming they have a pack mentality with you already

Command rats to blind my foes, again, my hunter is a Delta Force super soldier.
Confused and unable to locate me, my hunter will still kill them.

that was a planet, not less than half a dozen

except the hawks

which they can't reach

Gunman + 5 gorillas

Not if my hunter is wearing a ceaselessly replenishing rat armor, like a force field of bubonic fury

I'm this user. and I think they would be the most difficult to eliminate

But with careful planning, they'll amount to bushmeat.

Clearly in this scenario I have sentient rats and can command them to build ratipults

fucking lol

Running the numbers, that's 50 drones strikes before worrying about crocodiles.

Game. Set. Match.

lol... ratipults... are cheese-squares the ammunition?

Cheese loaded rats yo, just explode into a cheese mess of rat gore, effectively coating the eagles in the substance hindering their ability to fly.

>implying it takes all 50 hawks to take out the hunter
>implying unevolved crocodiles can even process being attacked from above

seriously, crocodiles are the most useless choice in this scenariou, why would you even pick them

What about the Eagles though?

Hunter + apes.
Primate power!

I meant the crocodiles would be left for last.

see

nah... niggers don't fare well in this fight

heard, crocs are a dumb fucking choice

this, hunter kills eagles and crocs, 10000 fckn rats spam over the other animals and bite them to death.

gotcha. what was your pick?

NEW OPTION pick the two worst candidates to protect you

crocs and bulls all day

>zero mobility

Gorillas and lions would tank your sorry ass.

hawks and rats

they'd win without micromanaging, but if you had control they'd destroy the competition

but then where do they get the resources to create IEDCB's?

the only thing with a weapon is the hunter with the rifle. everything else is the way it was born. and no your rats aren't born with IED's made out of heavy cheese

>rats are useless

Imagine 20,000 rats, now imagine a swarm of 20,000 rats ravaging everything in their path.
Sure you might kill hundreds of rats but their strength is in numbers

You would die no matter what you pick
/thread

you think they would focus the human when there are tons of rats around them?

they are animals...

I'll counter.

Find an island far out to sea. Crocodiles patrol, drown large prey.

Bulls are out on rat stomp patrol. Outrun large game.

dude 10 fucking crocs + 3 bears

gorillas and wolf masterrace

Gotta be Crocs and Bears
They're really the only things capable of killing everything else.

The guy with the gun can't even hold it correctly.

Longterm game would be rats spreading plague while you rest in your crocodile exile.

I'm saying they get so loaded with cheese(or other flight hindering substance) that they simply burst upon impact. Explosion via hydrostatic shock from the resulting kinetic exchange.

>without micromanaging
rats aren't natural predators

Fucking idiots.

Crocs twice and go in the water GG

i'm assuming this is an open-field, full on conflict

throwing in predetermined geographical advantages weren't part of the question

Bear and rats.
Here's the plan: agree with bears that two will have to die for this to work. Kill one bear and cut it open and use it for hiding. Kill other bear and will it with the rats. Using advanced puppetry, make it look like you're a bear when your inside the flesh, have rats do the same. Third bear is just bear. If the animals and hunter find out there's a ruse, that's when rats come out of bear and attack while the other animals don't know which bear is you and which is bear, when they go to inspect, real bear rats them.

>the rest will try to kill you

well that's not natural either, is it

This guy fucks.

If I was the hunter in this scenario, I would ride up on a bull and shoot your head open like a clay disk. Try again.

lol dude... 150 rats tops to puppet the bear. other 9850 are dead by that time. you're fucked m8

gorillas and bulls are aggressive as fuck. the rest are natural predators

Roll

Are those eagles? I'm taking the 50 eagles for sure. Next pick isn't so easy. I think the 4 lions.

I'll take this to /qst/. Should roll for terrain first.
That sounds right, right?

this is a fictitious scenario, where all aforementioned creatures are aggro

rats and hawks win

Fuck you rolling for?

Crocs and hunter

Fellas, you have to remember that location is an important part of all this. Where you are currently located, who would you choose then? I'm not certain if I could have 10,000 rats by my side as they could easily get distracted defending me by eating all the shit around my house. Though climbing on top of my house seems like a good idea, those gorillas would surely fuck my shit up unless I chose them.

Another point, it's easy to assume the two choices will defend you, meaning they cooperate with both you and the other chosen picks. It should be assumed then that all the other animals are also cooperating with one another as they come to kill you.

bulls and hawks

rats are brittle boned and super slow compared to the other predators (minus hunter)

3 bears and 15 wolves. clearly.

other predators would be overwhelmed

it's a zerg rush

>10 crocodiles
lol that's all I need

50 hawks , 5 gorillas ....

hawks will kamakaze on the shit tier musket man and maybe 2 will fall

the gorillas will go ape shit (literally) and take anything on the ground (really 15 wolves v 5 gorillas ... not a chance) ... the mice will get stomped while the gorillas just pound the ground

oh yea , hawks eat mice

ggs

LET THE INVASION BEGIN
>rats begin to scamper ouward very, very slowly
>regret.jpg

Logically speaking, the bears and the falcons. Bears in a vacumm should take anything on the list. Gorillas arent a threat as they dont want any trouble mang, and I like the odds in a grizzly vs lion fight. The falcons should fuck up the rats and I can take down the human if I make a couple attack him first.

yea but they eat the cheese because its made of rat ... there by making them stronger and they become arnold swartzanagger type hawks

Good point. Where are we for all of this? Out in an open field? On top of a mountain? Does our choices affect where we would be, like eagles on a mountaintop or crocodiles in water?

Are we overthinking this shit? Yes

lol let's see these apex predators stamp out/bite an oncoming horde of rats

protip: they can't

yea but they dont because thats not in the image, your are adding stuff ... only 2 dude stop adding

you are a cheater , you are not part of the poll any more

Crocodiles are a terrible choice. They are slow as all hell, easily trampled by some of the bigger creatures, and if you can clamp their jaws shut they're practically useless when fighting.

The two animals you chose are smart, they are actively defending you. The others are attacking you together, meaning they are cooperating on their front as well. Gorillas will take down the crocs no problem and only some issues with the rats and hawks if pitted against them. But up against 7 charging bulls? 4 Lions? 15 Wolves? 3 Bears? And a man with a gun, taking potshots at them the entire way through? Hell I wouldn't be surprised if gun man is riding one of those animals, going directly at you while all the other fuckers are distracting your defense force.

Have fun screaming your lungs out being chased down by Davy Crocket riding a fucking bear.

nah , hunter just shoots and finds out in the beginning

>stamp out rats
That's why I picked bulls (and hawks)

Bulls can outrun everything listed (besides hawks)

Hawks and lions. 47 hawks attack and in midst of chaos, three remaining hawks airlift lions and drop on enemy

As it is not fully stated one must assume it's directly where they currently at in this thread. For me it's in my room, without a shirt on, chilling on my nice comfy chair. I'm quite fucked in fact, but I got some good spots to defend from. Just need some fine choices to team up with where I am going to sit myself down at.

with the rats and eagles, the other options don't have an effective way of eliminating them

crocs can only bite so much

bulls can only stomp so much

the hunter can only fix on one target
they're going to be overrun

Almost everyone in the thread ignores three things

>you are slow enough to get caught
>you are also smart enough to create traps
>you need time/distance to set a trap

interesting way to look at it, but if they're coming to kill YOU, you shouldn't rely on one of your picks running away

The obvious answer is birds and wolves. Teach the dogs to understand the birds noises. Birds fly around giving location updates to the dogs.
The dogs spread into flanking formations. Perhaps two groups of 7 and a spare for reserve .
The coordinated acttacks will take them all out one by one.

your eagles ate your rats, your eagles are not hungry anymore, you lost. also nobody defeated you from the gunner, you're effectively rekt.