ITT we are in a hospital

ITT we are in a hospital...

not really im on my home looking some Sup Forums, wtf are you talking about

Woooooo get me some fucking morphine!!!! Um I mean ouch I'm in pain I need morphine

You like on the rufe or something? Back to the psych ward for ya

It's time to wake up
It's been years since the accident
Your family misses you.

I walk in with a suicide vest and go kaboom /thread

Who the fuck am I? What am I doing here? Where IS here? What is life?! WHAT IS EXISTENCE?!?!?
I AM TRAPPED IN A UNSTOPPABLE LOOP OF WHAT SHOULDN'T BE, MY VERY LIFE IS A LIE, MY EXISTENCE IS FALSEHOOD, KILL ME!!! KILL ME--
oh shit I should be cleaning up after that guy puked all over the nurse.

Shut the fuck up you dead faggot. Hospital went kaboom. Thread over

Mexicans build a shitty shack hospital thread back but everything's shittier

MY PRAYERS FOR THE SWEET AND SERENE CALL OF DEATH WERE ANSWERED

Nurse? This thermometer has a taste

you cant keep me in here forever mate

Oh shit Nigger what are you doing?

I walk into the shack hospital and shoot everyone that survived the bombing. Then I burn the shack down

But why blow up a hospital?

im going to sneek into post op surgery and have sex with the passed out women. whos with me?

RIP the hospital lasted not even 5 minutes, turned into Jews.

This is it. I knew this would happen. Immobile in Hades' ferry, waiting for the inevitable while lucidly aware of my lack of ability to fix this.

I can't lift myself out of this hole, I can't exercise it off, I can't study my way out of this - I have terminal brain cancer and this is how my life ends.

I've wondered ever since I was a young child how it would end. And now I know. I know how the story ends, but I still have to sit and wait for each page to be read. And not the enjoyable parts anymore, it's the grueling painful parts that are left.

All I look forward to is the taste of a particularly good lunch one day. Maybe a pudding cup that accidentally had extra whipped cream in it. That is my life, my highest aspiration. None of my plans and preparations mattered. None of my money mattered.

Occasionally a nurse will stop by and say hello and ask where my family is, but she knows the answer. I have none because I spent my life on the internet, socially degenerate and unable to make even the weakest of connections with other people due to some sort of mental illness caused by my childhood, or an inherent biological limitation of my brain. Autism, social phobia, social anxiety, schizoid personality disorder - it doesn't matter what the explanation is anymore.

There was no reconciliation. There was no moment when things started going well. My life was just that way the entire time. I could have done things differently, but I didn't. I know I should have, but I didn't. And now I can't. And only now that I know I can't do I truly understand the extent to which I could.

The ultimate irony of this cruel universe - we only realize we always knew once it is too late

"If only I had known" I lament. But deep down inside I know that I always knew. That tickling feeling in the back of my mind that I shouldn't be living my life the way I had. It was always right, and I always knew it. But now it is too late.

Fuck this gay Earth.

dude. coma ward.

yeah we'll hit that after. was thinking take out...if you catch my drift.

>Beep beep - beep beep
>Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

is this real or fake

you fucking people ruin everything

I NEED A BANDAGE ON MY DICK.

Sounds serious. Better get this man a lumbar puncture to find out what's wrong.

Fuck you user you don't even play right. You can't play in this thread anymore.

I WANT SOME FUCKING ICE

Hey, guys, does anyone need anything?

Doctor Bejeezuz here, everybody feeling good today?

No I need mah morphine.

You are an addict so im not administering morphine

Im administering a thourough beating you junkie!!!

Fine got any Oxy or Hydros?

I will definetly need some painkillers after that.