Honest question for anyone who has hired a prostitute...

honest question for anyone who has hired a prostitute. i have no to desire to do so because purchasing a person for sex is an uncomfortable concept to me, however i just have to know: How was the experience on your part? how was the tension between you and her and was it very awkard? how did you treat her? and how did she react? was there much talking or what?

It can go either way, each time (in the states, aside from Nevada) is a crap shoot.

Have had some mind blowing sex, and have been ripped off. On average it’s a $200 gamble, the thrill is the payoff sometimes

There was no tension. I called a phone number and a little while later she showed up. I was drunk as fuck and started fucking her right after we agreed on price. I lasted way to long and then I called my friend in from the other room and he went to town. Kicked her out right after.

This is what they do. No need to try and wine and dine them.

last time I did it it was arranged through a concierge at a hotel, nothing awkward at all, she was professional and friendly, I was a gentleman and fucked her brains out. Yeah we talked, it was all good.

It's only awkward when you make it that way.
More money means better service usually, not always.

Some of them like small-talk, some just undress and lay on their backs.
Some get extremely aroused themselves, some will want you to dominate them.

Like one time I went for a blowjob, ended up fucking her ass while choking her and pulling her hair - no extra charge.

Just treat it like its not weird.

Thats what I always did,

leave the money on the counter
introduce yourself

theyll be like " u can get comnfortable"

that means just get naked, you dont have to be hard or anything. theyll take care of all that.

just tell em what you wanna do and do it.

afterwards be polite, maybe theyll give you a hug, and leave.

I get them for 20 bucks for a half hour, for that price you have to look around a lot for a Good looking one (window shopping) and then u have to have the luck that She at least pretends to like her job, I found Some Who for that price are relaxed and take their time with Some small talk and Some gfe. Whereas if you go looking for an hour of gfe it Will cost you hundreds. So Its like at the workplace: Some people you get along with and others look cool But are just shitty.

Why do you keep posting? Either see a hooker or don't. I've seen your threads 4 different times now with the same pic.

ive done 80 hookers or more over 15 years...uk milfs £100 per hour (best £100 ever spent)..eu chicks some 8`s same price..great fun..thai rub n tugs that lead to a fuck £80..man..im out soon for another session..

dude I'm being 100% honest I've never made a thread even close to this so I'm sorry if you've seen similar ones, just thought it would be interesting

It s all okay, much better than having a GF if you don t love her OFC

>be me
>live in QLD, aus
>prostitution totally legal
>hire hot af 10/10 blonde surfer qt 3.14 chick
>discuss price and services and time/ location over phone
>incall, so i go to her
>fuckin luxury apartment on like 12th floor in middle of CBD
>literally nice af
>ultra modern 5 star hotel nice
>shes in sexy matching lingerie and silky gown thing when i arrive
>shes super nice
>amazingly easy to get along with
>thiink im in love
>we just chat about hobbies n shit for like 5 mins
>you have the cash then?
>yeah here
>"just put it in that jar over there and please dont mention it again, once the lid is closed i am you GF for the next 30mins and dont want to talk about business"
>put money in jar and close lid
>when i turn around shes walking to her room
>follow ofc
>she lays on bed seductively and asks me to join
>after 2-3 mins of caressing/kissing she gets up
>5 min strip tease
>then had the best sex ive ever had for about 20 mins
>wont let me cum in her but i pull out and cum on her belly
>"still got a few mins left, wanna join me in the shower"
>have shower together
>think im in love
>tell her how awesome she is and ask for her personal number
>tells me she likes me too and that im her fave client
>she gives it but says she likes her job and wont change for me
>hang out as friends a few times
>end up fucking her 2 more times, the last one was a freebie because we got along really well
>ff a few months
>got a legit gf now
>still have her number in phone
>havent spoke to her in months
>think about her everyday
>she let me take pics on the third time
>fap to them in secret when gf is out.

That my exp with prostitute.

Its the same with most services. Its always better if you pay a professional ;)

Dump the damn pics....

Dude 95% are junkies so wrap it cuz they're using needles and most are mentally ill, wouldn't you be if you were sucking strange dick all day for cash for a few bucks? Don't make them your friends, be nice do the transaction be more aggressive with them than your gf they'll respect you more if you fuck them good, slap their ass, pull their hair, when their giving head demand they deep throat and hold their head and fuck their mouths don't let them be in control, they won't respect you if you're passive and treat her like a gf, she's not she's a lowlife whore and she knows it....

I find that I get the most pleasure if I treat the lady with caring and respect. I chat with her first and then make sure she cums first either by riding me or I give her a blow. This way she enjoys it and I get better service the next time I call. Prostitutes are also human. They just prostitute their bodies. Most men prostitute their souls to their employers.

Fuck off faggot

I pay a prostitute at least 1 time/month. Best money ever spent. I like to have control on a girl, i feel powerful knowing that i can fuck her just paying.

Stick your head up your ass you stupid kuk.

>unconmfortable concept
>implying you're not virgin and 12yo

You're not paying a person for sex, OP. You're paying them to go away afterwards.

post the pics bro, great story btw

greatest words of wisdom I've ever received

Ahahhahahahauahaha

>purchasing a person for sex
it's not a purchase you dumbshit, it's a rental
Lrn2prostitute virgin pls

>>tells me she likes me too and that im her fave client
>>end up fucking her 2 more times, the last one was a freebie because we got along really well

She sounds like an excellent sales person

Yeah, because they'd totally fuck you and stuck around d if you didn't pay

I've never hired one but im planning to soon. Theres a few not far from me who do outcalls and offer bareback, not sure if i should go for that or not.

some will blow you bareback because they're fucking stupid and think STD's can't infect orally, always wrap it or you will get the clap, or a UTI or something, trust me, they're all infected

I used to absolutely torture this milf pothead prostitute that I used to see regularly. She had a horrible reputation on myredbook for no apparent reason so she would jump at the chance to see a client.

She gave absolutely amazing blowjobs. I would take her to abandoned buildings that I had keys to ,because I was in real estate, and fuck her on the dirt floor of basements. We played out rape fantasies a bunch of times too...I played so rough with her she would ask to stop but I would keep fucking anyway...probably scared the shit out of her.

I was only 3 years older than her son. She hated how young I was...but it made me fuck her even harder.

I've fucked a shitload of prostitutes. I've been mongering since I was 19...only time I've caught somethng was from fucking a civi chick.

Good luck with that

>i have no to desire to do so because purchasing a person for sex is an uncomfortable concept to me
you're beyond beta, and only betas get prostitutes. you are fucking omega, bro. holy shit, are you sure you're not just gay or something?

nice idea

A concierge will DO that?! What hotel? (what country? I assume not the U.S.?)

such bullshit

Some of the best sex I've had was with whores, and some of the worst.

You have to do your research, make sure she's legit first of all. If she seems to have any ghettoness to her, avoid. Avoid all minorities and drug addicts. Typically the price reflects the service/her looks.