I'm bored, so let's do some tarot...

I'm bored, so let's do some tarot. Last time I did this I got so many requests it took me an hour to catch up afterwards, so I'll keep it simple this time.

Post a picture of your hand. If I like it, you get a three-card reading. If I don't, you only get one card. Either way you'll get a paragraph explaining the meaning.

Let's see them fucking hands.

For a limited time only, get this special offer: If you post before 9:25am EST, your reading is free (no hand required).

Let's get this thing rolling so we can attract some attention.

Terms and conditions: Free readings will only be one-card reading. At my discretion, and if time allows, three-card readings may be possible. Posting of femanon hands will merit instant three-card status.

Literally nothing better to do

You made it in before the time was up, so you get a free reading:

>Three of Coins (inverted)
As a single card, this represents the querent (you) and your current position in life. The three of coins represents the accomplishments that are possible with the help of teamwork. Collaboration and learning are two important key words. Inverted, it shows a lack of teamwork and a disregard for the skills of others.

You may be trying to work collaboratively with other and trying to appear knowledgeable, but there is an increasing level of tension between you and your coworkers / friends / people who matter to you. Individuals are trying to wrestle control of the group and this negatively impacts harmony of the people involved.

This is a good time to break free of your current social groups and find a new network that is more in sync.

Im late, but could I still get that reading? if not I'll just post my hand, no bother

Let's see that hand

>Nine of Wands (inverted)
The nine of wands depicts a man leaning on his staff, injured after a long battle - but still standing. It represents courage, persistence, and resilience. Inverted, it suggests that this man's trials have only been mental. He's on edge, defensive, and paranoid -- but he has not truly had his faith tested.

You may be hesitant to make long-term commitments, and you may feel as if life is all work and no play. You likely feel overcome by responsibilities or a lack of support from those around you. You need to be mindful not to make assumptions or hasty judgments. Lighten up a little and learn to go with the flow. If you do not learn to release yourself from these pressures, you will find yourself very sick. A holiday or break may do you some good.

ڼ

Thank you!

>Four of Swords
The four of swords depicts an effigy of a knight laying upon a tomb. It represents contemplation, recuperation, and rest. The suggestion is that you've just fought a hard battle and now it's time to recover.

This suggests that the worst of your trials is now behind you, and after a small reprieve you'll be ready to return to the challenge of being alive. In the mean time, you have a new challenge: stay silent and inactive. Build up your mental strength and spend some time in a calm atmosphere to replenish your strength.

This card is a reminder that after every crisis and before every new challenge, there must always be time to recover.

nice, thanks!

Hit me

also tetrahedron merkaba

Sorry for the late reply

Woah holy shit. I'm the poster with a birthmark and I thought my hand would win for strangest looking hand... Guess not lol, very interesting though

>Four of Cups
The four of cups shows a man sitting under a tree, far away from others, in what looks like deep thought. He focuses on three cups in front of him so intently that he fails to notice a fourth cup being presented by an outstretched arm.

This card represents contemplation, apathy, and re-evaluation.

When you're bored with the status quo or disengaged and apathetic, it's often that you need to turn your attention elsewhere. Many become disappointed and grow tired of the same old struggle that has been carried on for too long. As a result, you withdraw and go into yourself to seek greater peace. However you will not find happiness within -- it's always found without. You must stop turning inward and instead turn outward, seeking new opportunities and new challenges.

>King of Swords
The suit of swords represents FORCED change -- enacting your will upon the world, or the world enacting its will upon you. The King of every suit represents maturity and a developed sense of control that comes from experience. This card therefore shows authority, truth, and intellectual power. It's a man who knows right from wrong and is willing to act swiftly on his judgments.

This card suggests you need to be more stern but fair in your role. Perhaps you've always taken a back seat. You must be confident and know that you have the experience and knowledge required to succeed. Don't allow worry or fear to hold you back. Take control and show others the way. Be a benevolent leader.

i'm 96, thx, def some food for thought.

>The Wheel of Fortune (Inverted)
In tarot there are 22 "major" arcana and 56 "minor" arcana. The major arcana represent HUGE turning points in life, or fate-altering situations. These cards hold more sway than the minor arcana, and should be taken to heart and interpreted carefully.

The Wheel of Fortune is a highly symbolic card. It depicts the signs of the Celtic zodiac, each with books in hand, reading the fates of the stars. This card represents luck, karma, and destiny.

When the Wheel of Fortune is reversed, luck is not on your side. There has been a turn of events that are not in your favor, sending you into a tail spin. Often times, the reversed Wheel of Fortune indicates that there are negative forces at play that are outside of your control, leaving you feeling helpless and powerless. However, while there have been some unfortunate circumstances that are outside of your control, the run of bad luck that you are experiencing may also be the result of your poor decisions. Think about what actions you have taken recently and whether these may have contributed to your present circumstance.

This is not a time to take risks, as you may not come out a winner. You should be more cautious going forward and take plenty of time to assess your options before making a choice. Karma has looked unfavorably upon you.

You don't need to see my palm, do you?

here you go

Male hand, but lack of physical labor and low testosterone plus what looks like very good hygiene has given you a nice, supple skin tone. Closest thing to a femanon hand I've got so far, so I'll give you three cards.

>Past: Three of Swords (inverted)
>Present: Two of Cups
>Future: Three of Wands

Ooh, looks like love is in the air. We'll start with the past. And I fucking hate the three of swords.

The three of swords shows three blades piercing a heart. The imagery is a good fit for its meaning. It represents pain, heartbreak, grief, and rejection. It's all of the bad things in life. Unfortunately, inverting cards in tarot doesn't reverse their meaning - it simply means to give them the most negative connotation possible. In this case, a pain that caused you to detach yourself. You had given up. You felt so badly hurt that you never wanted to know any emotions again - and you were continuing on in a sense of emptiness and dread.

The Two of Cups represents lovers. It shows a man and a woman, bringing their cups together at a wedding ceremony. Partnership, attraction, and relationships. This card represents a supportive and heartfelt exchange of emotions. It sounds like you found someone you can truly confide in, who has been able to take the pain of the three of swords away from you. You're finally feeling positive, and you have someone who you can lean on -- and they lean on you just as much.

The three of wands shows a man looking out onto the horizon. It's a journey. This man's back is turned on his old life and he's starting a new one. Preparation, foresight, enterprise, and expansion. When this card arises, plans are underway to take on new opportunities and begin whole new adventures. This card is about embracing change and adopting a longer-term view. You are no longer living under the care and guidance of your parents, but you've moved on and you're making your own story.

Whoever this person is you've met recently, they're very special

This made me genuinely tear up, thank you. I'm not going to say anything about the very first bit of your reply besides that I'm impressed.
Thank you so much.

Not technically, but palm is preferred.

>Ten of Coins (inverted)
The ten of coins shows a wise old man, surrounded by his family and dogs, wearing rich robes and standing under an opulent archway. This card represents wealth, inheritance, and retirement. Your vast fortune has been acquired and now it's time to rest on your laurels.... unless inverted.

Inverted, it represents financial failure, loneliness, and loss. Your retirement has slipped further away from you, and you've been left with nothing. You have run into problems with investments and a lack of resources. Despite lots of time and effort, there are many limitations on your future success as a result of a poor foundation. As finances can become an impediment to the enjoyment of life, this can pose a major threat in the future.

Now more than ever you need to avoid "get rich quick" schemes, and stay the fuck away from bitcoin. Focus on your career, learn new skills, apply your craft, and shoot for promotions and raises. Keep working your way up the safe path to retirement and secure your future with blood, sweat, and tears: not luck and gambling.

I'll bite, sorry it's not femanon Kek. But it's a working man's hand

hope its good

>Three of Wands (inverted)
We already saw a three of wands today, so I can copy/paste the meaning from :

>The three of wands shows a man looking out onto the horizon. It's a journey. This man's back is turned on his old life and he's starting a new one. Preparation, foresight, enterprise, and expansion.

Now to invert it. A lack of planning and foresight has caused you to run into many obstacles on your journey. There have been countless delays in your attempt to set out and start a new adventure. You may be worried that you've gotten in over your head as tasks appear overwhelming.

These setbacks are often a good opportunity for personal growth and can make you a better person in the long-run, but without seeking some help and taking time to do things right, you'll find you're stopped at every turn.

here ya go op

Would love a three card tho, tis my first time ever doing anything like this

Also here's the hand of someone I know, they're more skeptical but they think your legit

If the thread were slower I might be able to do three card readings for everyone, but I usually have trouble keeping up with even one-card readings once it gets going.

>Five of Swords
The five of swords is an interesting card. Three brother fight over five swords. As you might have realized, five cannot divide evenly into three -- so one person will be left with more or less than the others. This card usually represents conflict, tension, and the need to win at all costs, even if it means stealing from your friends. Betrayal is probably a better word.

Inverted, it depicts resentment towards those you care about for their past deeds. Someone else has taken from you, and you will never forgive them.

A battle like this can only have losers. There are no winners. The only way to win is to end the battle, put everything behind you, and start over at zero. You cannot settle any scores - but must forget the scores and accept that your current lot in life is good enough, and there's no reason to bring down others just so you can feel "justified". Once you've agreed to start over, you can begin searching for win-win situations with fresh eyes.

Ok OP mate :)

Rather androgynous hand. Hard to tell if male or female. Will grant a three-card reading.

>Past: Five of Swords
>Present: The Moon
>Future: Knight of Swords (inverted)

Interesting... So we'll start with the five of swords, which I described here: You've been in a winner-take-all situation and betrayals have run deep. Now what makes this more interesting is the moon. The moon is often translated as "the hidden beast". It depicts a dog looking at his reflection in a lake, and a wolf stares back at him under the moonlight. This card represents the hidden parts of our soul that we don't wish to expose to the world. We all have "that side" to us -- the desire to hurt others, the desire to steal or cheat, or even sexual interests that aren't socially accepted. The moon tells us that we bottle up this part of us. But why would it appear in a reading next to the card of betrayal?

It sounds to me like you've betrayed your friends, and you want to keep this hidden. You hope no one will know your shame, and you want to carry on as if you are a truly good person, knowing that you will have this guilt your whole life.

As the suit of swords represents a forced change in the world, we now look to the knight. The knight is hot-headed. He's got enough strength to make a difference, but not enough maturity to know how to handle this strength. He's opinionated, hasty, and action-oriented. Inverted, this man has scattered thoughts, and a disregard for the consequences.

If you continue on your path, you will likely find yourself a criminal. You're slowly losing your humanity and you've stopped caring about those who you hurt. But when you leave a path of destruction in your wake, you'll find you can never return home. Unless you learn to care for others and temper your actions, you'll end up friendless and with nothing.

Forgot the photo

>Five of Wands (inverted)
This card shows five people all in direct competition with one another. It's a battle royale. Upright, this card shows disagreement, competition, and strife. It's every man for themselves.

Inverted, you're afraid of this conflict and so you avoid it. It's important to note, however, that conflict is sometimes necessary in life. If you do not butt heads from time to time, you'll never find your views questioned or the mistakes of yourself and others corrected. Fighting doesn't have to be violent or destructive, but it is an important and necessary part to growing as a person. Because fighting is the physical manifestation of having different opinions, and it's having different opinions that makes each of us unique individuals.

You must learn to embrace this conflict and be willing to work through it, or you will stagnate.

thanks op. did you like my hand?

Another androgynous hand. If it weren't for the ring finger I'd lean a little more towards possible male hand from the depth of the lines and vein distribution around the wrist, but in the pic it looks like the ring finger is shorter than the index finger -- an strong indicator of a female hand.

I've been doing three-card for androgynous, so let's not stop that pattern:

>Past: Justice (inverted)
>Present: Five of Swords
>Future: Queen of Cups (inverted)

Another sad reading about betrayal, but you might be able to stop this one before it happens - instead of having to clean up your mess. Justice shows a sword and scales. It represents fairness, truth, law, and a careful understanding of cause and effect. Inverted, it represents dishonesty, lack of accountability, and unfair judgment.

The five of swords we've covered twice now in prior readings: It represents betrayal. There's not enough to go around, so you steal from your friends to claim as much for yourself as you can. This is likely tied to the dishonesty and unfairness you felt in the past. Maybe you want to get back at your loved ones because they haven't treated you fairly, and you think it's only right that you return the favor.

The suit of Cups represents our emotional assets. Relationships, love, etc. The Queen is a supportive and caring figure, who protects her suit. Therefore this represents emotional security and compassion... until inverted. Co-dependency and insecurity are the meaning here. By turning away your friends and betraying them, you'll lose a sense of who you are and you'll find the compulsive need to seek out others to validate you and confirm that what you did was right. If you can't be happy without the acceptance of others, you can't be truly happy in he first place. If you can't live with your actions, you shouldn't take those actions at all.

Be the kind of person you want to love, and it will be easier to love yourself.

Not particularly, if I'm being honest

>Eight of Swords
This is a fun card. The eight of swords shows a woman tied up and blindfolded, surrounded by swords which create a sort of prison. However there's something interesting about the card. She's completely alone - miles away from town. So who tied her up? This is a woman who has bound herself here, choosing to be restricted and isolated instead of joining the world. She has a clear path before her leading back to town, but she has chosen to blindfold herself and turn the other way.

This card represents self-imposed restriction. You often feel it's best to not make any important decisions, and fear the consequences of doing so. You struggle in any situation where you are not led by the hand. You feel powerless and you have surrendered to an unknown entity, but in truth the only enemy is in your head. It's imperative that you take back power and personal accountability and open your eyes to the world in front of you. If you don't, there aren't many people who will lead you by the hand you whole life through. You will eventually be left behind - and though you'll always be just a stone's throw from happiness, if you don't stand on your own two feet and walk towards it you'll feel uninvited and forgotten.

It's not that the world doesn't want you, it's that they aren't going to carry you from place to place. You're welcome at their parties, you just need to walk through the door on your own.

Having a pretty shit time recently please give me some good news

WEW. Is this for the past?

I'm a 19 y/o Male :(

This represents you current situation. You feel restricted and left behind, but it's all self-imposed.

Could be the angle of the picture. The ring finger does look like it's slightly bent.

While I can't promise an immediate change to your luck, it looks like I may be able to explain it
>Queen of Wands (inverted)

The suit of wands is in opposition to the suit of swords. Whereas swords represent a FORCE change, wands represent an INSPIRED one. The power of wands comes from within.

As a protector of inspired change, the queen represents warmth, vibrancy, and determination. She's a motivator who encourages others and makes them feel welcome and accomplished. Inverted, she's aggressive, demanding, and disappointed. Rather than encouraging others, she makes hem fear change and imposes her will.

This suggests someone is behaving in a manipulative manner. One person is often chronically in a bad mood, while the other is resentful or jealous. You may find yourself attacked or bullied, or behaving this way yourself.

When we are berated for our failures but never praised for our success, we lose confidence in ourselves and become afraid to do anything. Remember to always look for success, not for failure. When you take on a new venture, record what you did right - not what you did wrong.

Failure is not the result of someone's inadequacy, but it's a lesson that once learned can be used to improve the next time.

and a gluon burst to you pegan witch! DEUS VULT

This thread has been fun and occupied my morning, but I need to get breakfast and get to work now.

Good luck, everyone. OP signing off.

I don't have any way of taking a picture OP for reasons and i'm drunk so can i just get a reading to see how it goes or am i drunken retard.

Op is gone ):

Thanks op that actually makes sense I've been in a really manipulative relationship with a girl it's been making me super depressed but I don't know how to move on

you move on by working on what you have been ignoring while in said relationship. If youre fat, work out. If your lonesome or depressed, work out. Go enjoy some paid attention from topless hoes, do anything but think of that hoe.

Wow thats p interesting. Tysm op, godspeed.

Well damn just missed him. Thanks user.