America will now only allow female immigrants, because they are statisticly less likely to commit crime

>America will now only allow female immigrants, because they are statisticly less likely to commit crime.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

creepshots.org/two-teen-short-shorts/
youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More females available
/thread

Yes but unlike men they put a strain on the economy

So don't gibe them any benefits, then they have to work.

Let in people who commit less crime??? that's racist

>america
only mexicans and muslims want to go to that 3rd world shithole

I know that OPs pic comes from a set. Does anyone have more?

Looks underage

i certainly hope so. otherwise i just wasted a fap.

Looks can be deceiving

You forgot that if you allow female shitskins, there is a 50% chance that their child will be a male shitskin.

That’s a terrible idea. The men work awful job at that nobody else wants to work. The women mostly don’t have a job, and if they do, it’s some part time house cleaning job or something mundane

kek, thats actually true

Only Asian females will be allowed to enter White Mans America.

Fuck off, kike.

fuck off bugman

Fock off, soyboy.

ד

Gotcha Sup Forumsro
creepshots.org/two-teen-short-shorts/

ڻ

Eso parece estar en belgrano, no?

Not really. Koreans especially hate all non koreans.

lol jared taylor fan, always easy to spot the newbie Sup Forumsocks

have you heard about WHITE SHARIA?

jajajaja están en pedo, viajan en bondi en culo

So how do I get an asian wife?

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_q_zyBenM

david bond has a youtube dedicate to this

I'd imagine it all involves going to China / Japan?

this is blatantly dumb
people don't just vanish

They're also less likely to become Entrepreneurs, stimulate the economy, work jobs American's don't want and less likely to learn the language.

Not only that but immigrants in general have a far lower crime rate then low income whites. Even black immigrants have lower crime rates.

What we need to do is put caps on large countries like India that are taking high paying tech jobs, and start a better school to work system no more of this "10 years experience" buffer bullshit so you can get Hadji at 20k less for a 85k job and then so "Oh there's no American's that want this high paying tech job!" Fucking bullshit.

Bet that confused Chinese chad grows up and made all those Amerimutt memes.

>Filthy foreigner come here
>He just here to steal all our girls
>They can't even help it
>Evil white man spell
>They're so stupid... they all Amerimutt 56 percent anyway, stupid Americans and Whites!

That's how you breed some hate.

And who grow up without a father. Plus, look up the stats, second generation Latin American immigrants commit more crime on average than first generation

Great policy. Too bad there isn’t a weight limit and a deportation of those who exceed that weight limit whether they were born here or not.

Nigga ya stole my pic

Yea you don't know what people want to do as a job.

white people are so insecure lmao

>So how do I get an asian wife?

wait til youre retirement age then find a young asian gold digger willing to satisfy your sexual needs and care for you when you need home care til death. make sure you place all your assets in a trust fund so she does not wipe your estate clean leaving nothing for your white kids.

Never race mix.

Stay strong, stay white and void Kike lies

You look gay