I have to wait for the subway to clear up from emergency workers before I go to work because some degenerate homeless...

I have to wait for the subway to clear up from emergency workers before I go to work because some degenerate homeless fuck suicided on the train tracks during rush hour.

General homeless hate thread.

They're always in the way, you can't go 5 fucking feet without some degenerate stinky nigger:

"esscuse me sir, can you hep me git 30 cent fo' da bus?"

"Will you hep me wif a dolla"

And the inevitable homeless fuckhead standing outside a liquor store "you hep me gets sumn to eat?" So you say yes and you walk in to get him some chips and maybe a pre-made sandwich when they start in with the "oh hey oh hey you think I can git a foty?"

"Sorry piss-stank, you hit the whammy. You lose everything" and you moonwalk right out the door.

They don't deserve help They deserve beatings.

They pile their shit up on the sidewalk, like they're really going to find a use for the duffle bag of old soup cans and the schizo ramblings they wrote down in crayon.

They're a drain on society and should be shipped to an island.

My proposal is harsh but simple. Dismantle the cancerous TSA and let good private security companies fight for airport contracts.

Take your newly unemployed lunch lady’s and turn them into some kind of anti homeless army. Kind of like dog catchers. Get them some buses and they just roam around catching homeless.

Then create some kind of fema camp and just start dumping them there. Quickly evaluate if they can be helped or not. If they’re really just down on their luck, give them some kind of stable platform to restart their life. If they’re junkies, send them to the slammer to clean up and maybe find god. If they can’t be helped, turn them into slabs labor to replace all the deported immigrants. Create more jobs by employing people to mind over the homeless slave work parties.

I’ll be running for office soon so get your votes ready.

Hahahahaha this fucking thread

Spotted the homeless nigger who stole a phone to post in this thread

neckbeard detected

Im homeless ask me anything. Im fed and im hydrated. Im not freezing at the moment but got a huge lack of sleep. Hadnt a shower for month. Well i make it through the winter.

The only value a person has is derived from their ability to make money. You’re getting cuckolded by capitalism, fag.

I've been homeless before and i'll probably end up homeless again before my time is up. So, you know, "fuck you, I was a human being once too, dumbass," n' all that.

>General homeless hate thread.

They're humans and they're citizens. Don't be such a fucktard.

I can grow a full beard. But I’m clean shaven at the moment.

Why do you ask people for money or just hold out a cup?

Are you a nigger?

>honk! honk honk! hoooonk! Hooonk! honk! honk!

Fuck off to your bullhorn brigade, commie. Communal collective housing and fuckups that don't pay their share of the rent, ferrets and stinky Guatemalan wool awaits.

Homelessness has been heavily studied. Social programs help a lot and generally pay for themselves. We know how to fix this, but choose not to. Don't be dicks.

They're degenerates, junkies and loons. They're a drain on productive and useful members of society. Fuck them.

Just curious what city this happened in?

No i am white and i need money since i dont have a job. Also money is good to exchange it for stuff i want. You get that fgt? Also i hate the society all these idiots bragging hurr im a productive human i contribute shit. Its all pointless and im sick of it all.

Omaha

a society is judged by how it treats it's worst-off citizens

Ima homeless myself and i fucking hate you all i spit if i see someone eating something. At nights when i cant find a place to sleep i leave scratches in premium cars so much i hate you. Tell me why do you feel you are a better human? Because you had a shower in the morning?

Chicago. Up on the north side. Crippled traffic coming off the drive, a healthy chunk of one of the main lines in the city got disrupted for 3 hours during rush hour.

It was a homeless fuck, they do this about once a month. They should have just sent a crew out to put its body into a dumpster and we all get on with our lives.

And sure, they could look into him, and we'd get a nice long sob story about him and how he ain't had no fun since he been po', and he cants gets da medicide he be needin fo' all his infections, but in the end you they're just the NPC's of the world and nobody gives a shit about any of them except for churchfags and bleeding hearts who rail on and on about treating people so poorly, but balk when it comes to coughing up any money themselves to help.

And even when they do, the homeless shitheads just want booze or money for drugs. Oh yeah, they'll accept the food..but then the "hey...you thinks you could hep me out wif some money? I swear! I'm not gonna spend it on drugs!" they say, their hands shaking from withdrawl.

And we're supposed to feel bad for these scumbags.

Well, there was a homeless encampment under a viaduct that desperately needed repair. The homeless set up a tent city and the city activists came out and spoke out against the city trying to move them to fix it. The residents spoke up too, and a quick google of their names showed people recently released from jail for everything from strong arm robbery to rape to one guy who diddled 2 girls aged 7 and 8. But they all had strong condemnations that the city (and thus the citizens) of the city not providing them free housing.

And for a while in the 90's they did. They set up housing, covered electric, gas, etc up to a point. They would often find them screaming in the hallways, fighting. A couple of stabbings occurred, A bunch of them got fucked up in the hallways, passing out from shooting up. Eventually the place was shut down after someone set up a fucking campfire in their livingroom because the stove had broken and they couldn't wait a week to cook something (so they said. There's indications that he was fucked up and just set a fire). The place burned halfway down and the project was abandoned. The leftie bleeding hearts said it was to be expected and nobody did enough to prevent it.

Anyways the homeless encampment would complain about things like chunks of the bridge falling down on them/on their tents, but they still refused to leave. To get to the lake, people had to deal with the obstacle course of their shit, not to mention the smell of piss and shit that permeated the area. Finally they got one last day in court and were thrown out and construction happened immediately.

So life is tough for them, but they're the ones inflicting themselves on society. So fuck them.

And this is why everyone hates the homeless.

Funny story. Last night I had this HUGE steak dinner. Big, thick, raw in the middle. Had a baked potato piled with sour cream on it. 2 generous glasses of Johnny Walker blue ($45 a glass).

When I got home I was so stuffed I couldn't get comfortable. So I threw a bunch of it up to ease the discomfort.

Then I cranked the heat up to 75 and slept in a soft bed with big puffy memory foam pillows and fluffy blankets.

You could have all this too if you weren't such a junkie alcoholic fuckhead who can't get his shit together. But you can't and never will be. Enjoy dying of exposure, rummy.

Most of these kids actually aren’t better people than you. If you are dealing with mental illness, then yet again, that kind of just made your life harder, and you can’t completely be blamed for your situation. I suffer from depression tk the extent that moving out of bed depresses me even more, and I have failed at a suicide attempt and thought of trying again. I grew up extremely poor and have always had to help support my family even through this. I went to a bad school in a bad neighborhood where I was bullied as a kid and when I got out, there wasn’t much for me. I studied, got certifications, worked out and bettered myself in spite of all of that, and I’ll probably be anle to legitimately retire in 10 years, and I’m not even 30.
Get a job.

Long time paramedic in the suburbs of a major US city here, generally speaking these people don’t bother the normies that much. They are a drain on the EMS and hospital system, due to their drug and alcohol related hijinks, but the average person barely noticed them until they do something that inconveniences them like OPs problem.
Most of them really aren’t bad people, they just choose to live that way.
Generally speaking I treat them with the same dignity and respect I would anyone else, unless they get shitty with me.

This is my favorite homeless guy in chicago. He sits there on his knees all day at Adams & La Salle, begging and contorting his face into the most twisted, horrible faces of misery. holding his hands together like this, or clasping them and shaking them, or holding his hands out in a massive plea.

He also gets arrested something like 4 times a month after he sucks down a meth rock or shoots up and tries to mug someone, or starts going on a bender and trashes a hole-in-the-wall bar.

But he's back every chance he gets, looking as miserable as he can to get the maximum amount of change to feed his addiction. And the bleeding hearts give big.

There are a lot of homeless in my city.

1/100 are okay. Respectful, clean up after themselves, and often have a reason for remaining homeless. One guy I met attends church in the back pew, and collects cans to support himself.
Lost his wife, kid, and will to live in a fire.
Can't anhero because he's religious.

4/100 are temporary homeless (I was at one point after a relationship failed) and don't really need help as they're self sufficient enough to extricate themselves from the situation.

95/100 homeless in my city are fucking leeches. Druggies, thieves, alcoholics, you name it. There are dozens of programs both government and private and hundreds if outreach workers, yet they instead choose to scam the systems and live off the charity of others.
I've literally offered work to some of them. Not gruelling exploitive work either, just simple shit like "degreas a car part" and have been met with profanities.
I want to help give a helping hand to my fellow man.. but I can't help people that arr perfectly fine being peices of shit.

In closing.. Yes.. Most homeless would be better off dead. It would be humane for them and greatly improve society.

You know, if you started to ignore these junkie fucks when they OD, the problem would clear itself up.

I remember back in '07 I slipped on some ice and fractured my leg at the ankle. I sat there in pretty excruciating pain while I heard them dealing with some babbling nigress who was in because she OD'ed on xanax or some other painkiller. She was groggy and the ER attendant kept saying "Is this the only bag? Do you have more this time?" and the more you hear the more you realize they were in the hospital on a fairly regular basis for ODing.

So I had to sit there in massive pain while they tried to confiscate the drugs of some junkie who couldn't give a shit if they lived or died.

Next time you get a call for a possible OD, say you're responding and then maybe...who knows. You had to wait for a train, or there was a lot of traffic.

And it's one less drain on the system.

>people that arr perfectly fine

See, the same people who say "oh sure, there are a lot of black criminals, but what about that one kid that grows up to be Neil DeGrasse Tyson." or "One life is worth it".

Because if you can find a quarter in a swimming pool of shit, it's somehow worth it to them. Of course, the moment any of them have to pay any sort of tax they suddenly change their tune. Then it's "well the rich should pay more". Then lets say they become successful and make more than 300k a year...well then suddenly they're all "well corporations need to pay this, not individuals"

All up until they have a stake in a company/corporation. Then they cast their first Republican vote.

You know, I get this literally all the time from people...
“Why save them?, I’d just let them die!”

That’s easy to say, but it’s quite another thing to see a human being literally dying right in front of you.

then youre just a lazy cracker get a job bitch.

I'm sure. That's why I'm saying "there's traffic" or "ooh, that train ran through town and blocked the road. Had to be 300 cars."

Not in front of you.

And frankly, I've seen a bunch of these junkie fucks. I've known them. I know what they put their families through. I could live quite comfortably watching them go. Their families will be sad but unsurprising. And frankly, it's only a matter of time.

Swiggity swooty get off your lazy booty.

I don’t think I could live with myself if someone died because I was fucking around. Homeless skel or not.

And I do agree though only when the family is 100% enabling them to keep doing whatever drug they are addicted to. That pisses me off to no end, and I never waste a chance to give the family shit for it.

On the plus side, the homeless in Chicago routinely have to deal with temps at night that reach -5, so we can shave the population down 10-15 each winter.

But there's supposedly 30,000 of these assholes, so I can only be glad about them freezing their ass off. If we could get rid of church groups/homeless advocacy groups, we might be able to get those numbers up into the hundreds and make some real progress getting rid of them.

Which would you rather do, chide them for trying to provide for the one they love, or console them for their recent loss.

I wasn't suggesting the one guy out of a hundred is justification for wasting resources on the ones that are a useless.
And I mostly agree with what you said.
Btw Neil BeGrasse Tyson is going the Bill Nye route it seems and shedding his credibility for fame.

I'm still waiting to see what scientific paper he was citing regarding gender and sexuality

I feel you man. Ive been stuck there too today. What a mess ... so buddy ehy dont we meet up and beat one u just for the luz? You in?

They can make a of of money in certain spots. Read somewhere Walmart kicked out the beggars in front of their store and some of them were making $200-$300 a day. More than the store manager.

Providing drugs and alcohol for the ones they love isn’t helping them any.

Help me i am homeless and realky want to change my situation but its impossible.

Step by step guide?

This is not politically correct but 100% a brilliant idea. No government could do it right without an agenda but the idea is fucking solid.

If the camps were done right this would work. Chances are the conditions of the camp would be worse than living on the streey though, and you dismiss the right to freedom by doing it; but it would fucking work.

Sell your phone and stop paying for internet?

Step 1:
GET RID OF THAT FUCKING INTERNET CONTRACT YOU'RE BROWSING ON YOUR SMART PHONE UNTILL YOU CAN AFFORD IT AND GET A FUCKING JOB.

My neighborhood has a couple of small stores/bodegas that have some meat/produce and regular other store stuff along a main drag down the street from me. There's always some fat niggers hanging out in the front asking for money. Recently they started showing up inside the store, asking for money inside the store. They throw 'em out but they keep coming in.

They're not even homeless. Just poor and lazy. One is a resident at this long term care residence for schizoids. They feed them, provide for them etc but it's not enough for him. The residents sit out on the corner and ask passerbys for cigarettes as well.

We made enough complaints to the alderman and the state that they're likely going to shut down the facility. They could have a place to live, but the people who run it didn't do enough to keep the people there from bothering the neighborhood. So now they'll be homeless and shipped off to the south side where they'll probably get beaten to death or freeze during the winter.

People asked them to stop them multiple times and they ignored it. Now they're gonners and they're pulling the "everyone in the neighborhhood is mean" card.

he doesn't care. The world owes him a living and has to take care of him.

Step one: Borrow a rifle
Step two: Put the pointy end in your mouth
Step three: with your toe, press down the trigger
Step four: you will stop inflicting yourself on society

>turn them into slabs labor
Do you know how hard it would be to get a schizo to do that shit?

I need to elaborate on this.

You would have a better chance of shoving a stick of dynamite up your ass and then pouring in paint all colors of the rainbow lighting the fuse and the end result being the Sistine chapel. Then you would getting a schizo to "work"

I hope a homeless man throat fucks you

Drink water
eat food
Thats all you consume
now that you arent burning all your cash away on beer and crack and meth and heroin and whatever the fuck else you will notice an immediate increase in the amount of money you have.

The rest should be pretty simple with all the social workers out there wasting tax dollars trying to rehabilitate retards such as yourself

You could find SOME use for them. But they could also fall into the junkie catagory. With medication and rehabilitation, they could become somewhat productive. I'm not a monster, I want everyone to have a chance and everyone needs help sometimes. But if you're insistent on being a stain on society, then either you leave, or contribute by force.

The camps would hopefully be for a short stay. Its merely a means to group the detainees for evalution. The evaluations should be running around the clock. It's not a comprehensive psychiatric evalution, but it should be enough to label you poor, junkie, or simply crazy. I would argue the worst would be the 4th group; lazy. Those crusty street punks that contribute nothing, and erode society, for no reason other than they want to and can.

Society isn't anyone's playground. It's something we all need to be grateful for and work hard to preserve.

Also, it may be hard to swallow for many, but perhaps the state of the world will get much worse. To a point where something like this seems palatable. We'd all hate it until a decade later when jobs are soaring and the streets are clean.

money is a representation of the value of your work. Don't have anything to contribute = no money

Pseudo science like that will never produce a paper that isn't complete conjecture.
Good luck ever seeing an honestly researched and tested liberal ideology.