What were your high school years like Sup Forums?

What were your high school years like Sup Forums?

Horrible. Spent a lot of time in the library.

Ok i guess. I had a "girlfriend" that didn't let me fuck her for the years I've "dated" her, found some friends and got introduced to weed and booze. I had good and bad times and it didn't really change until now - different day different shit.

wasted.

let me guess, to hide from bullies?

Gay and boring

I bounced around a lot of friend groups but was never really alone. I pretty much drank or was high off painkillers 24/7. Fucked 12 different girls and burned a lot of bridges. I had a couple minor run ins with the police. I was a very damaged child with no real help and without the maturity to deal with my issues, so I was a drunk little menace all the time

Why do you say that?

This. Had no fucking confidence back then. Looking back it would be so easy to go back. Now I could beat all the bullies easily.

Fought way too many bullies and a lot of the time for other people. I hated how the fags prayed on the weak. It's funny all the tough cool kids are dying from heroin and other dumb shit now.

Wish I was dying from heroin right now

They were just kids with no direction who bullied your pansy ass because they were fucked. Now you continue to show what a little pansy you are

Lonely

It was a punishment to get sent to school. It was so freaking stupid I had it hung over my head I'd get sent to jail for not going. Not like you're going to jail someday like you can't get a job instead of go to school. So many people were profiting off it too. Then I'd have to deal with spoiled kids from families with more money talking shit. They were like NPC's from a video game. They move around where they need to and say a generic response when you pass them. Try fighting them? You get in trouble for it. One of them fights you out of no where for no reason? You get in trouble for it. Do their tests and pass it? Nope that's only part of your grade you have to participate and pretend to like it or we're going to fail you.

damn dawg

Worst of my life

alcohol, drugs and brawls.

Just kidding, I didn't really fight

That feels like the entirety of life

Uninteresting. Wish I could say I was bullied or a bully, but there wasn't a whole lot of it going on where I went to school. Didn't do much drinking or smoking, and didn't apply myself.

Cookie-cutter story for a life of mediocrity.

Doing better after college, though. I keep things interesting by flirting with all the married chicks at my workplace

Someone is doing some pretty hardcore mental gymnastics to imagine themselves as Hannibal lecter.

I'm so freaking raw about all of my school experience.It's not at all like the entirety of life, no where close to a micro cosm. I'm not the kind of person that needed a part time job. I needed a full time job. School was an impediment, they might as well of put me to back breaking labor instead of it if they paid me ANYTHING. I couldn't play sports, they wanted you to pay for it. My family wasn't as bad off as it started, I was trained as an athlete. I was dumb as fuck in new situations but I had physical ability and some extra training in it so I caught on. I had a lot of natural ability. I got benched for nothing. I hate the public school system so much. I even vote for tax increases hoping it'll go to the kids or teachers to make it better and it's so obvious it where it goes now. I honestly refuse to breed or have kids that have to go to that kind of institution. I won't have kids unless I think they can be home schooled.

Everyone picked on me.
But it's ok, bc NOW I COME HERE EVERY DAY AND BRING EVERYONE TO THEIR KNEES BEFORE THE IRREFUTABILE POWER OF MY WHITE ANCESTRY

>benched for nothing
Ok, buddy

Yeah a lot of public schools suck. Mine was pretty good and had a lot of classes for kids who wanted to learn a trade instead of going to college. There was even a class where they built a small house every year and took it down at the end. We were pretty lucky

>doesn't like being bullied
>what a fucking coward
you nump

Freshman year was good, I was in New Jersey, and I started living with my grandfather because my mom and grandmother died in the same six month period the year before in middle school and my dad moved across the country, I started dating my now fiance. Sophomore year sucked, tried to kill myself a couple times, before that grandfather and I were getting into physical altercations, grandfather got tired of it and sent me to Georgia for Junior year (all still while dating my fiance). Junior year in a new school (living with my aunt and uncle I had never met before, uncle turns out to be abusive asshole) where I didn't know anyone all while already being the loner type was pretty hard. boyfriend and I stayed on the phone all night every night. After failing school, for Senior year I got sent to a crazy religious lock down center in Alabama for a year with no contact to the outside world and was forced to read the bible and pray six times a day. Legit did not know Trump was president til after I got out. But now I'm back in New Jersey, seven months later, with my fiance who had waited for me. Things look up from now on.

Good for you. If I had a house, I would drag everything out of it that isn't essential. Put it up for sale. Do what work I can and hope to fucking get rid of it. I'd even rebuy a house in the same county with whatever left over. Most of my problems were my own decisions. I think if I ever had any sort of problem its just that I didn't trust the police enough.

Instead I'm going to get drunk today. Then not be as big of an idiot if I possible can.