Wife found Craigslist personals..so can no longer use that safely

Wife found Craigslist personals..so can no longer use that safely.

What's my next best option to find random bitches to suck my dick?

Anyone?

get grinder, mouth's a mouth, plenty of guys want to suck in secret. win/win

Back page

Back page around here is just a bunch of prostitutes and cops.

Not looking to pay or get arrested

also money free and legal win/win/win/win

If that was my thing, I'd be all about it. But it's not

have you tried it?

Hit on MILFs at the grocery store.

I don't understand what it is in today's age that gay people can't accept that other people might be straight.

I don't give a fuck what you do, but stop trying to push it on me. Jesus Christ.

Straight doesn't actually exist. Humans are bi by nature

not push, just asked, why you mad?

Looks like another one got out of it's cage.

They literally thirst for cock in such a single-minded manner that they cannot even conceive of heterosexuality.

My craigslist area sucks and they are all scams too...I wish we wouldn't be arguing in this thread because I have same problem as OP

Literally only a closet fag could have this reaction

Gay people are just animals. They don't think logically and just desire nothing but sex. Nothing else matters to them.

Phone numbers from washroom stall walls at your local college.

>doesn't want gay sex
>must be secretly gay

Bitch, it's 2018. Damn near all the first world closet cases came out years ago. Nobody cares if you're fucking a faggot anymore.

You try tinder yet?

Exactly so you might aswell just admit it

Attraction isn't a choice. Plenty of people out there that aren't turned on by guys

Yeah lesbians

in all honesty there is a big difference between someone who truly loves sucking dick and someone who does it as an obligation / job.

Don't post your actual age/pics/location in your ad. Vet the reply before you share a pic. Don't write like yourself. Should be able to avoid her on there, no?

Does she suspect you are on there searching for strange?