doll and spiderman thread

Other urls found in this thread:

catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_66&product_id=59
xhamster.com/users/mikeysinner
mega.nz/#F!w1MmUR7b!oVmZx68jiAlN5roFvI-L0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Whatta big tool you have!" says Spider Gwen
"Yeah, I see you wanna play with it?"

"Yeah, rub it JUST like that Gwen!" Oooh yeah, you ARE a dirty little girls, arent you?"

"All right, Gwen, you asked for it!"

"Let's take that dress off now!" says Spidey.
"Ok" she giggles.

"oh, you gonna take my panties off, Mr Spiderman?" Gwen innocently asks.

"lemme play with your peenis, mr. Spiderman" giggles Gwen

"Im gonna fuck you NOW, gwen!"

hm, is anybody here besides me?

post more

or dump imgur

Here gwen, sit on me and do do the horsie thing

last one for now

is that photoshop on the neck?

same doll diff outfit

hm, im NOT feeling the love or the hate

How expensive was this doll? There is definitely some uncanny valley action going on in some of these shots; interesting.

I must admit that I am not a fan of the bulky underwear in this cheerleader outfit though. Got anything more form-fitting?

Its pretty ugly not gonna lie. I'm all for sex dolls but that face is something else

no too expensive. this is her. catdoll.shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_66&product_id=59

The open mouth is a bit creepy.

Heh, comes with a warming stick and everything. How are the limbs? Do these dolls have a skeletal structure at all?

after a while you dont notice the creepiness, it grows on you.
oh eysh they have a fairly flexible metal skeleton. the limbs can be positioned in various poses and stay that way.

You have any different sex dolls?

Have not kek'd this hard in a while.. Kudos OP.

Any videos or webms of these dolls in use?

xhamster.com/users/mikeysinner

mega.nz/#F!w1MmUR7b!oVmZx68jiAlN5roFvI-L0w

Jesus fucking christ how horrifying

> Sure, they might be small, but if they have a nice shape, butt and boobs, I kinda fail to see how they can mistake them for kids. Those people who mistake female sex dolls for kids might be really perverted!! >__ xhamster.com/users/mikeysinner

I am weirded out but intrigued

Can someone confirm whats inside it?

HOLY FUCK AM I ACTUALLY IN THIS THREAD!!!!

This is what we come to Sup Forums for

Sultry pics of various dolls. Some of em are level-99 horrifying.

level 99? Are there any videos?

Yeah quite a few, not watched em though. There's a folder of some 'anime' doll made of fabric. Sad, sad men.

this is pretty weird. It's not illegal is it? I know they are just dolls and not real people ,etc

I got my own doll like a week and a half ago too, still waiting for some more clothing and some makeup + hair stuff.
I wanted to do a thread yesterday but noone was interested in my doll...
Does the colouring of lips + nipples on your doll stay on? Mine got off after washing so I'm hoping some slight lipstick will do the trick.

For makeup, I just use those Halloween makeup things that look like crayons.

Lipstick will work but you can't apply it directly, you have to get it on a little brush first or soft makeup applicator.

Thanks for the tips, I already ordered a lipstick, I'll try using it with Q-Tips, if that doesn't work I'll look into dem skin colour makeup things like halloween stuff.
I also ordered a eyebrow marker, I guess that one will work directly if I don't press hard.

is Sup Forums the best/only board were people post dolls or is there another board like s hc or what else?

what a slut

allthefallen.ninja has a thread about small sex dolls. owners of small dolls that post there usually get invited to other places.

>doll and spiderman thread
A what now user?

i use makeup but i have to redo it once in a while.

would you like to join the doll discord server?

Sure I guess, what'cha need? Don't really want to openly post my nick in combination with this stuff

No.

get discord and go here n3veBm, i will need you to DM me a pic of your doll with a time stamp

forgot to post a pic

I fucking hate mega.nz

too fukken bad

fuck off

fuck you fukker, want doll picture use whatever we give you, fuckface

Clearly not.

more from the set

>using a site that has download quotas of 3GB
your just jewing your self honestly

"well, well , well, what do we have here, dollface?" sez Spidey. "Come to papa."

it's NOT my upload fuckface

the tights are so great

SPIDER MAN LET THAT LOLI GO