Have any of you faggots ever come out of the closet? How do you do it...

Have any of you faggots ever come out of the closet? How do you do it? I'm tired of dating girls and meeting at least some of their expectations (never gone all the way), when it's gross, just so people don't suspect. Do you just go around telling all your friends you're gay? Do you tell people you meet that you're gay? Or do you just kind of stop acting straight, and if people ask, you tell them? Do you get people to spread the word? This just seems more complicated than the phrase "come out when you're ready." Like, how the fuck do you actually DO it?

Just do whatever the fuck you want.
If you don t want to date girls stop doing it then.
If you meet a guy that you like and you guess he's queer, try getting closer to him and let things happen.
Just follow your heart. Be true to yourself. You don't have to tell anyone. Just live. And if people are dumb enough to question you, just tell the truth.
It's easy and believe me, you will regret not having done it years ago. Because you ll feel like having wasted too much of your life.
Be true to yourself.

You don't. Rule 4 of the 48 laws of power.
Never do it, keep your sex life private, and if you're gay, keep it secret.

Sex life comes up in social situations all the time. They ask about if your'e dating anyone, blah blah. And you want to bring your boyfriend out to dates. You can't really just hide it forever without causing more problems for yourself. Just tell the people you're closest to, your family if you're close with them (or if you still live with them and feel safe to do so), and eventually other people will see you with boyfriends, or might just be curious and you tell them.

where you abused or suffered from a trauma when younger?

Start by telling to someone very close. It helps a lot, just 1 person. But you don't have to tell everyone.

No, I actually had a pretty decent childhood. My parents are still together. I have just one brother. He and I were always really competitive, but we pretty much equaled out between the things we were good at. I also always had really good friends in High School, but I lost touch with most of them a couple years into college.

Just kill yourself.

Sauce?

I have no idea, just a random image I saved a long time ago. I tried to reverse search it and didn't come up with anything. Weird.

You always gotta start slow, and eventually you'll be able to do it whenever.

Also make sure you don't go to literally any african or asian country since they really don't like fags like me and you.

This idea that gay people need to "come out" is horseshit. You aren't under any obligation to tell anyone anything. If you wanna fuck guys then just go ahead and do it, it's nobody else's business.

Where do you live OP? I live in Finland

Are shemales gay?

It is though. Not because it's their business, but because to maintain any sort of normal social functioning, you include your boyfriend/spouse in it. It's not about "fucking guys" it's about being in meaningful relationships. You can't have one if you're hiding your partner

>gross
As if buttfucking a man is not disgusting...

No, I'm in the U.S.

Tell a few people and that shit will spread like wildfire

>living with people
How does it feel to be poor/underage?

see, saving gross gay shit on your hdd is one step closer to being exposed

I'm not saying you need to hide your sexuality, i'm saying there's no need for gay people to have this awkward sit down with their family and friends to tell them they are gay. If you get a boyfriend and you want to introduce him to your friends then you go ahead and do it. I'm just saying it's bullshit that gay people are just expected to be completely open about that aspect of their life.

The number of times i've been asked if i'm a top or bottom is ridiculous, i don't go around asking straight couples if they've tried anal.

is buttfucking a girl any less disgusting?
personally I think sex in general is gross.

>i'm saying there's no need for gay people to have this awkward sit down with their family and friends to tell them they are gay.
This.
You wouldn't 'come out' as straight to your friends and family; you'd just bring home a girlfriend. Do the same with your boyfriend. Don't turn it into a whole thing.

I was assuming they WEREN'T living with people but put the clause in there to make sure they're not going to come out to family they live with if it was going to be dangerous. Also, not sure how you thought the person saying "living with people" was living with people themselves. I'm married and otherwise on my own, dumbass.

You should though, you should.

I would not be introducing a boyfriend to friends/family who didn't already know I was gay. That could blow up all kinds of ways getting my bf involved in something he didn't need to be involved in.

Do you have to be so fucking dramatic? you tell them it's a guy first before you bring him home, doesn't need to be a big deal like you are implying it has to be

I love how people actually believe that stuff. The world is so full of ignorance, and most people will never even know how ignorant they are.

I came out to my mom/dad/family first and then told my close friends and just went on with my life and just didn't let it be a secret anymore. What strangers or people I know but not really care about didn't really bother me. I was mostly scared of telling my dad and some other family members but luckily they were accepting.

You just have to do it if you really do feel that way. At least for me it completely made my life better. Was a weight on me for pretty much most of my teenager years and first couple of years into my 20s. I'm married too. The looks me and my black bf get are pretty hilarious when we sometimes want to goof around and hold hands in public.