Whats it like to have friends? Im 21 and the only person that talks to me is my wife

Whats it like to have friends? Im 21 and the only person that talks to me is my wife

Obvious b8 is obvious
sage

I wish i was joking

Then explain how an apocalypse class neckbeard got himself a wife before managing basic human interaction.

Is she good looking and/or interesting?

Whats it like having a significant other? I have never even dated anyone

>apocalypse class neckbeard
That’s a pretty broad assumption for such a brief introduction.

He literally asked what it is like to have friends.

Still though... apocalypse class neckbeard? That’s pretty fucking harsh bro

Im almost 23 and i go to a school far from home.

At least you get to see your wife everyday.

Talking to other girls doesnt feel right cus it almost always leads to something else

>doesn’t respond to his own threads responses.
Well now I see why OP doesn’t have friends

I mean i suppose i still have friends from high school but we rarely speak and never hang out so i just work my 12-14 hour day and go home to my wofe and sleep, kind of a sad life really

fuck off back to

Your 21 have a wife, probably a job and i'm guessing your own place.
You can only win so much mate.
Take a class or join a local amateur team, don't you know people from work? Any siblings?

Friends are overrated. You're better off alone.

I dont get it...
Dont you like your wife?

Why r u looking for other people to hang out with?

/thread
Friends will just fuck you over and possibly even fuck your wife. If she’s even remotely attractive I’m positive any friend you have would wanna fuck her. I’ve seen it happen more than once

At least you have a wife. I'm 24 and nobody talks to me at all.

True
Spending all your time with one person gets a little tiring

hello, how youre doing?

she is your best friend, best friend you can have.

This, I'm 28. But my house is filled with cool shit and I can do all the drugs I want. Honestly its pretty nice

Prolly but shes too loyal
Ye boi, full time job average 70 hours a week and my own place but god damn it gets depressing and lonely

Good thanks for asking. Currently completing the last steps of becoming a Samsung phone tech.

Great, Im happy for you, you are not staying still, you have some goals small or big and you will get to meet new people, with whom you share this peculiar area of intrest.
Things are looking up, but only if you move and are not staying still.

i have like 3 friends that i've known from childhood, we're basically brothers. been through a lot of shit together, and we've matured together as we all grew up in the same area.
there's a strong bond between us. i feel very lucky to have this, since most people today seem to have such superficial friendships thanks to social media. also because people live really sheltered lives, so there's really no need for other people to back you up.

i dont give a fuck about other people though. people think that a friend is someone you share your snapchat with or go out drinking with. that's all temporary bullshit and you shouldn't think it's anything else until you feel like you actually respect them, and not just that they're someone you go to the bar with.

if i explain this like a nerd so you guys will understand, my friends are like my party that stays with me throughout the whole game, and everyone else is just an npc who i talk to for some mild entertainment or satisfaction. very temporary and superficial

OP here, i look at it that way as well