Best sexual tortures for girls?

best sexual tortures for girls?
post your ideas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JD6lN9FEHao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I use blindfold, handcuffs and chains for binding and candle, pins and my dick for some fun
also looking for some ideas too

Tie her to a chair with a Hitachi attached to the seat. Blind fold her. Turn it on max and keep it going until she begs you to stop. Did this to my girl (pic related)

tie her up spread eagle and play with her just until she is aroused. the hover your mouth an inch from her clit and breathe normally, not touching her but close enough she can feel your breath

A quiet dinner with the OP

Tie her, naked over a stool.
Make sure you tie each knee to a leg so her legs are open and she cant close them.
Tie her elbows to the other legs
Wrap a rope or similar around her torso so she can't arch her back
Blindfold her
Put a ballgag in her mouth
put headphones on her, playing some heavy rock
Play with her clit so that she becomes excited
Unbeknown to her, set up some video cameras on tripods, with good lighting
Let in a German shepherd

forcing her to watch sports during sex

>that marinade in a spray bottle

Want to know how you would torture her

any recording?

Flogging has always worked for me.

Yep, that would do
youtube.com/watch?v=JD6lN9FEHao

more

Do you think she would be a good slave?

no, she would die early in big pain

Why do you think that?

>die early in big pain

>no foreplay
>cum before she does
>stop, whisper, "I'm just not that into you" in her ear
>get dressed, leave, don't call again

What would be the best way to handle this slut?

she will not want to, she will not survive training for a slave

Anyone think she would be a good slave?

You mad man

I would love to tie a girl to the bed with fleece Comfort wrist wraps and slowly nibble and lick until she couldn't contain herself.

Either willingly, or through a van and bag over the head. I have a super fetish of forcing a girl to multiple orgasms out of the blue and then just dumping her at home.

I just bought a spreader bar and a vibrator that can be controlled remotely. I'm going to suspend her from my door-frame pull-up bar, stuff her full of toys, and then leave the house.

Absolutely, but can’t share that

Love that idea. I’ve tied my wife up and left a wireless vibrator in her panties and placed her in front of a hotel window overlooking the main enterance. I blindfolded her and told her I’d be right back. I went outside down to a bench that had a clear view of our room. It was a few floors up, but you could Cleary see her if you looked up. I sat there for about 20 minutes watching her writhe in front of the window. Some people absolutely noticed - they did obvious double takes. A woman stoped and watched for a minute and hurriedly move along...probably wished it was her.

source pls !

Keep her on the edge of orgasm and see what she's willing to ask you to put her through in order to get that release?

Any pics?

Anal sex