So this faggot scammed me and threated to get me into court... so lets troll him a little bit

So this faggot scammed me and threated to get me into court... so lets troll him a little bit.

please spam this email for me:
e-mail: [email protected]

and show him da wea

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NYPA

NYPA

Hehe

NYPA YES BUT NO TROLLING PPL HERE?
OR ONLY NEWFAGS ?

tits or gtfo

wtf man i remeber the times b raided everything, nowadays this shit is full of shemales and newfags

You remember nothing pussy all you know are screenshots of old shit

Yeah, there are fucking traps everywhere

faggots, OP offers to raid someone and Sup Forums refuse it.
what happened, we don't care whether or not it's helpful to OP, raiding is always fun for us

hahahhaha nothing against your shemales sorry bro

sort out your own problems cuck

my suggestion: kys

thx m8 u are telling the truth, only faggots and shemale lovers left here on this board

get your non-trap loving ass outta here boy

I'm game for some shenanigans OP. Give us some background so we know what to spam him with

Sup Forums should make a New Year's resolution: less traps and more raids! RAIDS! RAiDS! RAIDS!

Give us some background faggot, I got time to kill.

Is he a nigger?0

Wos hotn der dia don du Schluchascheissa?

Ess mea Schlagobers und a Melange, des mocht di ruig.

Y'all know you get banned for raids now right? That's why you don't see them anymore retards.

You can't use the faggotry for your personal gain.

Samefagging intensifies.

Samefagging

FREE $$

If you're in the US and looking to join the investment craze that is booming right now from cryptocurrencies/stocks or just looking to make a few extra dollars, check out an application called "Robinhood".

Robinhood is a stock brokerage application that is having a promotion right now. If you sign up using the referral link, you are granted a FREE share of stock to start off your portfolio. (100%)

The FREE share of stock has a 1 in 150 chance to be a share of a company like APPLE or MICROSOFT. That's literally $170(Apple) or $80(Microsoft) for FREE.

Give it a try and claim your FREE $$ today!!

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

The fucking irony is strong here
>SPELL CARD
>THREATED