Would you support a wall being built around Canada / US border...

Would you support a wall being built around Canada / US border? After all I thought you guys were all about legal immigration and weren't racists rrrrrrrrrrrright?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIIueD9EAmU
cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/ifcrc-rpcrc-eng.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good idea, I can support that
Build Mexico wall first though, then we can talk about extras

build wall w Mexico first

we would be better off

There already is a wall, an electronic one composed of automated surveillance posts and drones. Pretty much anyone who crosses is seen and BP agents dispatched immediately. I've often wondered why the southern US border is so porous and seemingly unmonitored, yet the north here is a nogo

Canada should build a wall to keep the Amerifats out. Fuck AmeriKKKa

We won't need it once we annex Canada and drift their current population out to sea on a chunk of ice

How many illegal immigrants come from Canada you retard?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=PIIueD9EAmU

Why not build stairs instead.
I answer that with another question "Does Canada have a robust illegal drug trade?

Yes, immediately.

We'll build the southern border first then the north wall

>"Does Canada have a robust illegal drug trade?
Yes.

If Canada pays for it.

This.

AFAIK more illegal drugs enter North America through Vancouver than any other port.

Sure would.

80% of Canadians live within 2 hours drive of any given US border and routinely cross to purchase cheaper goods/services by the tens of millions a month. Duty free shopping for tobacco and alcohol to be redistributed in their own markets for profit being the most prominent reason to shop here.

It's so common place that the Canadian. Government itself funds official websites instructing their citizens how to defraud boarder patrol and smuggle the most contraband back to Canada as possible.

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/ifcrc-rpcrc-eng.html

Yes
Fuck canadian scum. Great ally to the north my ass.

Eventually north America will have a racial war between blacks Chinese and Muslims.

Of coarse this will be after the white genocide.

A wall right now is amusing, I could use the work. Over all it would only affect nature.

Maybe spending on those things will reduce taxes over all in the long run and not doing those things will have a greater cost to taxpayers.

>Maybe spending on those things will reduce taxes over all in the long run and not doing those things will have a greater cost to taxpayers.

Not true on all fronts.

hurrrrrrrrr