Hi Sup Forums, me and my band are going to record our first album next summer, but we still have room for one track...

Hi Sup Forums, me and my band are going to record our first album next summer, but we still have room for one track. Our style is tech death, and im asking for ideas for a new song, maybe even lyrics. We already have a song about a psychopathic killing spree called spiritual dispatch, medieval doctor practises called necroprocedure and two covers that will go on the album, but we need a fifth song. Come up ideas, if you know your music theory you can suggest different scales, progressions, time signatures, drum beats, basically anything, would love to know what people want to hear!

Pic semi related, this band is a big influense to us even tho our music is very different, check them out, old school finnish death is the best

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-231
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump! Some dark shit about brutal suicide, glorifying it as a enjoyable thing

You should try making actual music.

An instrumental would be cool

We have tought about it, something like cannibal corpses "from skin to liquid" would be cool

A song about werewolves I've been trying to find werewolf themed metal

Ty for your suggestion!

i want to hear a cover of Gary Numan's song "I Dream Of Wires".

a lot of people did well out of Numan covers, Fear Factory and the Foo Fighters come to mind.

Not sure if joke or stupid, not nearly brutal and disgusting enough

scp-wiki.net/scp-231

Use alot of tritones, diminished patterns, rythm riffs in minor scale, pinch harmonics, sudden tempo changes and riffs in octaves. For solos just sweep in any minor scale or diminished scale,. For the drums, just double bass according to the time signature. And voila, now you just sound like any death band that has ever existed.

Your song names and themes sound promising I'd like to hear your album tech death is my fav metal genre

im into DEATHSTEP maybe do a part that sounds like that for a twist?

a cover of Fermented Offal Discharge by Necrophagist

recently many metal tracks have dubstep breakdowns or electronic part try add something like that

Band name is Venenatis, keep that in your mind! Songs will be out on spotify and youtube in autumn this year

That was actually one of tje covers we are gonn make!

What the fuck, hell nah, we won't make anything shitty like that

Neat I will keep that info in mind it's hard for me to find good tech death I'm as picky about it as my black metal lol

write a song about fucking dead kittens, idk just do some death metal shit.

i was half joking about it lol but if you guys manage to pull this off and that your band is worth its salts, then i might consider buying an album off iTunes

Too edgy, and sounds forced. Not gonna be that diverse and interesting

>recently many metal tracks have dubstep breakdowns or electronic part try add something like that
what the fuck are you talking about? the only possibility i could think of is
>The Algorithm
They're fucking good but no one else is doing what Remi is doing and i think it'd be best if nobody else tried to copy him

underrated, hard as fuck to write something that captures the ambiguousness of it though

something after like 1 minute into:
LUX x MurDa x Punishment. - DEATH STENCH (Crowsnest)

I mean shit isn't it all forced?
most death metal is forced imo, me being a metalhead, i can't think of anyone who listens to it for the lyrics.
Be different and write an instrumental on par with Orion or Call of Ktulu.

ehh, tbqh it sounds way too forced