Sex Doll thread, post your whores

Sex Doll thread, post your whores

my dolls are not whores so i won't post any

Shut up and post those whores already

Where do you even buy these things?

Your doll is a whore would fuck the next guy

Lulz. This is so true. She can leave like a amputee.

Do you know how many guys are jacking off to your whore right now?

>mfw I just came before I even penetrated my sex doll

How much do those small ones that look like dolls cost?
I'm into collecting figures and I think it'd look cool and as a bonus I get to fuck it.

IDK ask doll guy. But you have to pass an initiation.

oh great, a like this doll threads.

100cm start around 850$ in my experience, there are probably cheaper ones but no guarantee

Initiation? Also don't know who doll guy is. I found out about them pretty recently.
>Talking about stuff like this but I'm pretty sure you can't fuck these specific ones

Meant to go to
I don't need one that big, closer to like the size of an action figure

How to make sure you never have a girl... sex doll.

I know what you are talking about. Those can be expensive too. Go to /jp/ they have a thread just for it, you are looking at 400$ for the small dolls for decoration

Sex doll girls are going to be the future user, dont let the next bitcoin pass you up

Thanks pal, seems pretty pricey but I can afford it

There are a lot of dolls out there that people decorate. This guy decorated this one, hes pretty good I'm not sure if its used for sex or not but it looks nice.

He also makes edgy ones

Yea I'm more into the decoration aspect of it than fucking but it seems like a good "feature". I'm not interested in getting the life size ones as
>Cost too much for me
>I think they look creepy
>Can't store it anywhere where I live.

Yeah people got to understand the bigger the sex doll the worst it actually is.

The skeleton and the silicone flesh does not do well with gravity over time and by making them taller it puts strain on the bottom half, just like real people.
5ft should really be the maximum height unless you are 8ft tall and need something 6ft

Not to mention shorter dolls are easier to hide from family and require less time to clean.

Yeah, plus since friends and family already know I collect all sorts of figures it wouldn't look out of place

Bingo. All I need to do is get my own place and I can go on a doll shopping spree.

Real woman will never be this cute

10/10 want have

that yours?

you cant fuck this type of loli doll, right?

yes

How much fun is it to have one?

A lot, sometimes it's even more fun having her on my lap cuddlung and kissing her than the actual act.

Strange Sup Forums is eerily dead tonight on friday

you know what, i really want one, but i live in a rural area, i have more chances to fuck horse, cows and sheep.
also my country are shit for package.
i like this thread and that sex doll improve in quality, i hope one day i can buy one like pic related, i want to fuck some alien sex doll, i like all these lolis and anime girls, but a sexy alien is a sexy alien.

Are elves not exotic enough?
Well thats just cute. I couldn't image the fun you had shopping fore clothes,etc.

Yes, I don't have much yet, just got her recently, but some more stuff, makeup etc. is coming

Are you guys coming from a discord server or something?

that finger though

WHY DO I EXIST
WHY WAS I BUILT TO FEEL PAIN

are we?
lolz i posted that yesrday

Where can I buy one of those?

Please keep us posted! Hopefully with videos

Hell probably

I have a few pics saved, I'll post more from time to time, but I guess I'll do more once I have everything ready for her to look even better.

you REALLY want the link?

sounds like you got something planned for the doll.

Nothing like slaved elves with big tits. Hopefully we can get more anime looking elves.