Will Donald.J.Trump be re-elected in 2020? Yes or no?

Will Donald.J.Trump be re-elected in 2020? Yes or no?
Warning:no triggering,last time the thread got too intense

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easily. And Ivanka in 2024.

i think either a close victory or close defeat. Or he might even go Reagan and start doing great stuff and get a 90 to 10 victory. I think this is most likely. Yet again, i'm not Jesus so i cant be for sure.

If oprah is up against him then it's a sure thing

How desperate Democrat party has become,who will be VP of Oprah? Katy Perry or Lady Gana

*Gaga

>implying he'll still be declared mentally stable enough to still be president

Seriously, July.

>Declared by Libtard who never even talked to him in person

Wow Libtards got so arrogant

After all the regret I hear about is say no, but I’d still vote for that cheeky cunt

Fuck Trump, R Lee Ermey for prez

Why so some of you dismiss Oprah as serious threat to Trump? We know mainstream media will be fully on her side and Hollywood and majority of news companies

Not American but i'll give my 2cents
>people will already have seen him at work for 4 years already
>people who voted for Shillary Clitoris will still vote against him
>most people who voted for him will probably still vote for him
>a fraction of people that voted for him probably changed their minds about having voted for him and are probably ashamed of themselves
this group of people will either vote back for him or vote for another candidate and the probability for them to vote for another candidate will be determined by how credule they will be to believe in another candidate's promises that always get broken

i'm pretty sure at this point that there's going to be alot of false advertisement to incite people to not vote Trump on next elections so until then, we'll see

He's going to win. Democrats have no one to face him.

I honestly doubt he won't be so tired of & fed up with the job by then he'll even want to run again.
But honestly, he's in trouble if the Rock decides to run, and goes against him. He's much better than Trump at the wrassling style antihero promo stuff Trump used through his whole campaign; he'd fucking demolish Trump at it.

They were on hillary's side back when the public was still fooled by them

Definitely will be re-elected

>debates will have to be made in a box ring in front of the masses
that'd be hilarious as fuck

The Rock is a conservative, democrats won't back him.

If only Oprah was white she'll had a chance .

Dwayne knows he'd never win from the conservative/republican side; he'd run as a democrat.

I HATE JEWS!

Democrats would back a centristy conservative who'd be able to beat Trump before they'd back another Hillary. They'll be desperate to win this time.

Kanye West anyone?

You have no dog in our fight

black trump for 2020?

I would fucking vote for R Lee Ermey in a heartbeat. You though Trump got a lot of lefty salt... Jesus fucking Christ.

I dont think he will run again. Could be good to have a single term president

>too intense
On the internet.
You pussy.

Fuck trump in his shithole.

No way dems would be glad, anyone to replace the yard we got now

It would be glorious to behold.

This

it's a conversation thread in an anonymous message board you fucking dunce, i'm simply following the guidelines of the thread which was asking a question and elaborating on my answer you stupid dumbass

which was answering a question***
fuck

He shall be the greatest movie star president named Ronald

ad hominem

This Picture was taken after a meeting with Kim jong un at the United Nations. The last thing Kim hear does was “I bet you could suck a golf ball through I garden hose”

Trump will not run. His approval is ~33 percent while his disapproval is ~54%

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

He'll have to do some magic or clean up his act after all the misspeaking and racism.

Why Ivanka ?

WHAT?
Ivanka?
What about the (red)Baron?

Probably not but, in the end, it really does depend on who the dems field.

Honestly i don´t even think donald trump wants to serve another term. Also i hope they don´t send Oprah against him that really would be the nail in the coffin for Americas last remaining shred of dignity

I know i ship them too