>Carlyle bitches that McDavid gets special treatment
>literally used a known illegal play to score yesterday
>refs allowed the goal
wew lad

nhlofficials.com/es3591/cat127/rule-situation-of-the-week-series-magic-doors

>literally throws his face into a stick
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REF KICK HIM OUT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
disgusting

No disrespect to the preds, I'm a firm believer that Nashville sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Hawks of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Hawks play great hockey it's just not fair.

If the Hawks lose again I will face that the Preds deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Hawks and the NHL.

>Crosby will return for the all-star break

Lmao

sounds reasonable

boring fucking game lads

>snes

we just waiting for the inevitable lundpads meme collapse desu

i hope so

the sens weren't doing shit in the 1st

maybe the reddithawks window is closed
accept it

not even watching

all a charade, they need to pump up lundpads ego for a more epic collapse

no pain, no GAIN

le upboat that rope around your neck

When Crosby gets a statue in Pittsburgh, will it be made out of glass?

Can someone explain cashews to me? Why are they so tasty compared to just about every other nut/seed?

>Dog
Mcdavid
>Gay Duck
Ducks

>tfw caps are only +120 now to win the series despite being down 2-1
>tfw caps winning the series is now a foregone conclusion
>tfw bet the caps +600 to win the cup
>tfw it's literally happening

Friendly reminder that Avs, hongcouver and Bettman's meme project are all getting potential franchise-changing prospects taken away from them to instead bolster the Metro division.

Even the league is sick of cindey crysbo and ovechicken shitting up the post-season every year.

>maybe

>Niskanen ends Crosby's career
>Skeji skates away after lundpads gets blown the fuck out
>Johnson takes a break resulting in the worst team since the salary cap happening
>Byfuglien tricked the league into thinking he was good because he is a big nigg

Why are Minnesota D so elite?

>dog
Carlyle
>retarded goose
Oilers

Because it takes the premature death of asian children to process them. Try eating a cashew that hasnt been rendered harmless by some poor soul. It would be unpleasant.

>not choosing activated almonds
Fucking pleb

>the greatly feared, rarely seen triple dubs

that is not nice

>Using Advil instead of Midol

ONE JOB

not white

>implying that wasn't our plan the entire time

amazing

So I'm the guy who went on a date to watch GotG2 with an 8/10 a couple of days ago. I saw her again and had a good time.

Now she said that she's on/off with some "abusive" guy and "not sure what she wants to do".

So I'm a bit bummed now. The thing is my ex had the exact same story. She was in a bad relationship when we met and I accidentally "saved" her from it. Predictably, a frind of mine saved her from me a year later. So with heavy heart I must say that she would probably just fuck me over in the long run over if I tried to advance any more. /blog

youtube.com/watch?v=YP6MncDl1J8

No one in this draft is franchise-changing. This is a remarkably weak draft year.

The fuck is an 8/10 in Finland? All her facial features are generally in the right place?

so youre the beta orbiter she takes to the movies and the abusive guy is the one she fucks on the regular

eject out of there finnbro

>Predictably, a frind of mine saved her from me a year later

kek

the irony is, you hate me and I 'm one of those who feel you the most in those threads, because I am in a similar situation.

Good luck in finding what you are looking for. This is one of the greatest wishes given to me and it was by a scottish person.

How many rings will we win with our new first overall pick?

>patrick
none probably, hes injury prone to the extreme

the guy has never played a full season since peewee

>having a photo of grease shitskin saved

Kinda gay

It happens my dude. At least you can shitpost with autistic strangers about ice sticks on an Ethiopian cave painting fourm.

The same number as before you drafted a Yakupov tier bust

if you pick hischier maybe 1 or 2
patrick, none

Yeah, seems a lot like it.

Well, I'm tempted to post a pic, but I swear to you that she looks like Hitler's dream.

I never hated you, some other Finns do.

Not worth it.

If you insist it is worth it, do not pressure her with being in nonstop contact or asking validation of how she feels about you. Truth be told, chances are that she will not end up with you and YOU will feel like shit every evening imagining that that other guy is fondling her perfectly rounded butt that's been rigorously trained by mongolian horse riding.

Is it a big city?

Äläkä pistä kuvia, nää nöröt hakee heti imagehaulla lorton tiedot tiskiin

just ghost her lad, not worth chasing it.

you should give us the 1st overall for miller

no one fuking cares about your ugly mongol fuckers god fuck off or talk hockey you retard fins

She sounds like someone that would be terrible to be in a relationship with. I imagine it would only result in sorrow. But sometimes people need the low points as reference.
At the same time the playoffs are looking to be some of the most meme in years so why waste your time with some slag that has mental issues?

reddit post

Yes, I know that much. Sucks because I actually started to develeop some feelings, which hasn't happened to me in almost 3 years.

Joo tiedän kyllä, siks en laitakaan.

it's a big city for you

>patrick

there is no top nut
properly mixed nuts are the only way to go

OFFICIAL NUT RANKING
1. CASHEWS
2. PISTACHIOS
3. MINE ON YOUR MOM'S FACE
POWER GAP
99. ALMONDS
THE REST ARE IRRELEVANT

pretty good list lad. although i think peanuts need to be taken account because of how fucking affordable they are. the nuts you listed are pretty fucking pricey, and that is reflected in their taste. but peanuts are great for their price.

just about the cheapest snack you can buy

>almonds that low

why

Plus Peanuts are great utility players who can play multiple positions in cooking. George Washington Carver rated them.

>no chestnuts or walnuts

>in-shell peanuts
>irrelevant
Choke on a dick and die

They have a nice oily taste to them

Who else /haventwatchedagamesincetheleafswereeliminated/ here?

>le i wonder what zany quirky offtopic dicussion in /hoc/ xDDD
>lelelelele they talking about peanuts xDDDD
>so cuhrazy and random xDDDD
you niggers are a fucking cancer on this board

They'll let them get to conference finals at best since they can't let canadian teams win

you sound fun

>snes

and you sound like an autist who cant READ FUCKING RULES

>I WANNA TALK ABOUT SPORTS

kys my man

Preds and Blues gamethread when?

cool, you can leave now

but he's right

y-you guys b-better follow the rules or Ill tell the janni

>Pistachios not GOAT nut

>nigger nuts
>walnuts
>irrelevant
dude what

I forgot there was even a game on tonight.

Pens are the good guys, by the way.

why is hockey irrelevant?

Needs macadamias

now that the dust has settled, the ref team last night were the good guys.

how can you tell with no head paco?

here

The Senators are disappointing Sheev.

>tfw allergic to nuts

it's alright you can still suck the shaft

>Canada

>canada getting cucked by big daddy usa

some things never change i guess

>tries to flop and draw the penalty from that stick to his helmet
>gets falcon punched because of it

like pottery

especially when he's been really dirty with his stick all season.

You've been visited by the yellow duo of >finnish goaltending.

Memes and Stanley Cup playoff wins will come to you, but if you reply ">finnish goaltending" to this post.

Ovi slashed him, high-sticked him, and slew-footed him all on that play, which caused him to stumbled a bit, and then Nisky finished him off with a crosscheck to the face and a pin to the ice for good measure. Anybody who claims Crosby dives needs to kys themselves in the neck throat.

>finnish goaltending

also checked

binlan tendies

(you)

>BINNISH GOALDENDING :D :D :D :D :D :D :DDDDD

It's in the video retard. (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

you mean the super slo mo video that shows events that happened in a fraction of a second? that video? thats the video you mean?

>you mean in the replay that literally shows all of those things happening
Yeah that video. I guess since some people missed those in real time means it was a dive.

FUCK hockey and FUCK white people

(you)