Tsu thread?

tsu thread?

> tsu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhDXk8i8Qug
youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why does he skip arm days?

Why would a footballer need big arms?

>mfw i leave to my home planet

TSUUUUUU

thicc

wow he really is halal

is he BRAAAAAAAAAPing on that kids face???

so he can hold her tighter when she tries to run

lol

Damn Fritz, you must have spent at least 40 seconds in MS paint to make this.

Ebin quality maymay bro.

proof that he's a power bottom ?

What did he mean when he said TSUUUUUUU
Like what is the meaning in Portuguese?

Why are the first replies to messi or Ronaldo pics on Instagram always in Arabic

he didn't say TSUUUU he said SIIIMMM, in english it would be YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

الإعلام تواجه "تكتيكات متطورة" من الدول للسيطرة على المعلومات والحد من الانتقادات.

I'm falling in love with CR7

hmmmmmm
TSUUUUUUUUU SIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
doesnt sound similar you are lying

it's madeira monkey speak

Enjoy your moment Tsufags, but the factz are that Messi is ~3 years younger, has more gold balls won, is and looks more talented, more aesthetically pleasing game, more likeable on and off the court etc.

2 not ~3

Hold me on my first time trying to drain my cauliflower ears

youtube.com/watch?v=uhDXk8i8Qug

tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

youtube.com/watch?v=9oeMGAC8tiA

He said SIM (YES) but english speakers have trouble understanding that I pronunciation. Also he yelled with madeira accent.

The beginning of the S sounds like TS to you. The I sounds like a U to you and a very closed E for us.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>and off the court

What? CR7 is more likeable out off the playing field

>penaldo thread

>she

i am sure messi is very likeable in court

DUDE LMAO YEAH