Hearing these persistent ass scratches at the front door of my house. It tends to stop for a minute...

Hearing these persistent ass scratches at the front door of my house. It tends to stop for a minute, then resumes again and again, each time a bit more persistent. What do Sup Forums

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Open the door and see what the fuck it is. Worst case scenario, you die.

consult /x/ retard

Yeah, how about no.

Get your gun or summon a benevolent spirit

Probably this.

Knock on the door where the scratch is coming from to see what type of response you get.

Summon what now?

I would but it's getting so loud that I'm too chickenshit scared to even approach the door anymore

Let your cat in, it's freezing

Got any pets who are outside in the cold?
Where sort of area do you live in?
Why is your first thought skin walker?

Tell your neighbor to stop scratching his ass in front of your door.

Put a line of salt across your doorway to block evil spirits, then open the door. It's probably just a cold cat wanting in.

Pliez Oopen Its mi. Mommy

Pliizs open door for mommy

Pleez̳̰͓̖̱̺͍ huny

probably just an animal trying to get in from the cold, if it was a skinwalker/rake trust me. they'd find their way in already, door or not.

Just open the fucking door don't be a pussy jesus H titty christ.

No pets. I live in a somewhat wooded area. I thought of it because I've read similar experiences that have claimed this to be one of the ways they manifest

Momy needz yer warm̠̠͔͖̪̣͉͘

Don't they rather try to bait their victims instead of hulking tf in like you're suggesting? Lol

Plea͠s̮̬̳e͡ op̢̮̭̯̻̹̥̞e̪͟n door for M̬̯̟̫̺̦͝O̙̖͉̺͕̙M͓M̝̣̦͙Y͉̹̤̗͜

Ọ̬̪̇̇ͦͪͦ̌Ṕ̻̭̘͉̿̓͐̆̉͊E̵͖͙̱̰̝̬̎̏ͧN̞̬̝̒͑̓̓͠ ̥̥̜̗̺ͬ͊ͅṬ̶̰̯͕̓̃ͪͧ͌̌ͅĤ̦̥͎̺̳͒̓͋͐͠Ḙ̴͙̃ͤ́ͣͫͯ ̭̉D̮̟͕͕̝ͧͫ̆̍̽O̹̩̊O͖̫̯͇͔͜Ŕ̡̭

start reading lovecraft shit better, wendigo is over

there have been mixed stories about it, some people were taken directly from their beds. some were baited while walking in woods. being honest, if it is a case the only likely scenario if he's by a native american reservation. either way, good luck.

N̪̘̯̫͙͛ͅu͙r̠͓ͯ͑ ̘̻̭̽̓ͩ͜ṱ̗͒͋ͨ̆̽ṛ͙͍ḁ̢̫̰̱̭͕̳͊̽ͭ͌̓ͬ ̺́̐͒͌͑̚c͈̝̩̃̆̿̓͝h̯̫̖̼̘ä͓̳͉̥̭̙̗́r̨̯̉͑ͪͣ̒͒ ͉̫̫͈̈ͫͩ͘ͅǪ̖͆̒̃ͪͧT̰̝̟̠͍̓ͅ ̠̤̥͎̥͙͜w͈̩͎̬͎̘̪̒̂̈́̍ͮ͆̚ḯ̩̳͈̪̼̈̔ͯ̃͑e͓͚̒̿ͣ̉̔ͮ͂ ͇̎̌͆͂r͎͇̝̻̎̔̿͐̇̃a̛̔̐̔̽̈́̎̚ć̷͉̝
̧̦̮̺͋̇ͬͭ̌t̰̣̋͛̂͟ͅr̷̺͖͖̥̝̤̤ͦ̋͌̍ͤạ̭̻̙͈̥̜̐̏̆ͩ ̤͍́̀͆ͣͮd͙̈́͢r̩̮̻̝u̙̝̪͊̈́ͯ̂͜ũ̵̩̩͍͖̒̚ ̸̰̖͓̫̦̗̜ͦd̘͖͉̝̎̋̈͋a͚̼̦̗w͔̣̰̗ͨ͊̀a̖͙͈̗̩ͨ͗̉͑̎̊͝ä̛̘͉̗ͦ̔͑̐͒a̻͍̼̖̒ͤ͜ ͓͈̝̟̩ͧͭͭͦ́̎ń̥͉͖͍u͉͈͙̹̦̜ͪ̉̾͊̽͝g̛̍̇͌ͯͨͧ̚'̸̗̱͙̦̖͊ͫ̆̈͛ͧͭt̡̤̜̹̟̳̱̒ͩ͒̐̑͒̿c̵̬͇͙̹ͯ̇ͦ̂h̩̥̠̙̽ͮ͗̄͜a̙̥͐͜ ̻̪͈̗ͪ̾̃a̢̗̪͐̈k̜̄͌ͭ͋h̡̆͂a̝̩̦͍̭ͧ̇ͣġ̴̤̣̙̮̫̯̈̆ẩ͚͕̫̱̣̟̭ͣͧ
̠̯̻͉͐̒̒͗͌N͚͙̦̩͔̼͝à̷̰̍͆̈ͮ́Ȟ̞̦̫̘̦̂ͤ͗ͬȄ̹͖̯̩̝m̡̞̤̬͈͍̤̽̽oͦ̈́t̯͉̝̩̯̋ͨ͌͌ͤͦ̚͠h͍̣ͨ̇

Yo, OP is kill

I mean I won't say there wasn't any effort put into this, but there was not a lot. 7/10 good use of zalgo.

N̗̬̬̑u̯̯̳̯̞͈͛̍͗͒͐ͯr̥̗͉ͩ͒͂̒̇́ ̳̆̍ͬ͆͢t̶͎̹͕̜͖̃ͭ̓͊̽̒r̨ͦ́̃̾͋ͬ͗ȃ̵̱̩̔̽̑͋ͫ ̣̯̫͓̥̠̀ͬͨ̊͜c̶͈͉̩̟h̗̘͈̼̼̀̍̊ͪ̀a̼̻̩̹͇̐̎ͣ͝r̛͙͉͇̻̼͖̳̿ͤ̈́ͯ̏̌͛ ̷̙͍̪Ȯ̩̼̽̆̈́̇̓͗ͅṬ̬̣͖͈̻̭̏̐ ̻̗͔̞̈̐ͩw̴͔̰ͤ̌̃ͅi̢͍͉͕̹̫͑͑͒ê̵̹̮͇̞̹̱̖̈́̇͒ͦ̽ ̻̘͕͚̿̂ͧr͈͇̟̔̌̑̎a̬̤͎̥̍͑ͯ͗͗ć̓ͫ̃̍̎ͬ͢N͚̺̳͕͑̓ͦ̐ͯ̍̀͟uͫr̸̬͙̼̰̜̯͍ͩ̾̽͌̿̄ ̠̼̳̞̊̏̂t͊̒͐̋̄̚̕r̰͇̭ͯ̐̂̌a̶̮̞͙ͧ̉̆̉ ̠ͭ̿̈́ͨ͜ç̦̦̱̫̮̦̍̓͊̈ͪ̌ͫḥ͈͇̩̠̥̳̔̎̊̒͡a̩̜̳͉̣̮̽ͩ͂͋ͦ̽r͍͙̜̟̖͍͓̍ͦ̃͛̌͌̚ ̈͂͒ͧͧͣ͟O̶͔͓̹̞ͫ̈T̙̬̖̬̈́̃ͣ̏ ̣̩̺̱͇w̆́͆i̜͕̙̝̼͓͍̓e̵̯̖͊͐̍ͣ̌ ͎̥̦͝r̙̪͐ͨ͊̂͛a̳͕̱͇͑ͪ͌̎͌́̈́ͅć̗̗̏ͪͩ͑
̮̺ͧ̈́͆ͨ̄ẗ́̈́̂͐ͤ͠r̥̹̾ͬͬ͑a͚̼̰̼̞̻̠͟ ͚͋̆ͣ̾̊̂̑d͖̦͎̪̫͕̏̎r̵͕̯̙̖̳̥u͗͌͘ú͖̟ͦ̿ͦ̄̈́͛͟ ̘̗͎͈̭ͭ͂̿̓͆̕ͅd̶̯̦̮̩͌̎a͕̝̫̒̑̍ͯ̓w̦ͩͣ̒ͣ̽a͎̼͇̐ͣ͒a͍̞̮͇͈a̩̱̾͒̂ͦ́̃͛ ͎͍̻̎̒̃ͪn̥̗͈̉̊̐ͅu͕ͨg̜̃̀̀̚'͉̣͚͈͖͍̑̄̓͂̇ͪ́ͅt̢̪̦͂͋͛ͅc̺͖̕h̫̽̋̐a̡̳̖̥̖̳ ͡ȁ̰͕̻̹̠͒̂̌ͯk̢̟̹̘̹̬̪̎ͫ͌ͬ͌̄̈h̫͓̥̞̊̔̒̿̽a̪͓͈̰̱͎̥g̖͂̈́̏̈́ͨ͋̑͢à̋̏ͧ̿̈ͣ
̭N̘̻̝̬̦̈́̒̂a̶̳͇̗̠̪̥ę͙͈̑̓͊̊̏̈́̎ͅ ͑͊̌͊́̊ͦṟ̱̙͙̥̠͗ͤ͋̊͢a̖͍͈̞͍͗ͬć͖̣̰̺̈͒̉͢
̞̙͕̭̩̫̞̽̃ͨͭͪ̚͝t̫ͨ́̚͞ř͓͍͖̫͉̟̆̆̚a̾̔̎̾̋͊͟ ̻͓̤̩̗̀͐̽ͩ͢ḓ͎͔͔̩̽ͤͦr̺̮̫͇͈͒ͩͨͦ͆͘ǔ̜̮̻͌́̚u͌̔̐͆̈́͊͝ ̰̬̭̮̝͆̂̐̈̔͑ḏ̵̳̥̦͚͋͛̚̚ͅa͎̭̘͙ͭ̈ͭŵ̤̥̯̘͔̩ͭ̀̑͐ͦ

Get your gun and step out for a smoke

It has stopped. I can't really put my finger on it. If it would be an animal, why every night at the exact same time and exact same door? This shit is weird. As I am typing this it's starting again

Couldn't this just as well be a bear or raccoons or one of those critters who pretends to faint whose name eludes me at the moment?

Get your lotr larping ass out of here

Mommy is here

No bears in this area. And why would a wild ass animal scratch away at the same spot for hours

I'm gonna fuck your ass

> Open door
> See ghost
> Turn into Ghost puncher
> Scream and chase ghost
> Wave your fists around
> Tell the ghost
> " I am gonna fuck satans whore daughter"
> Use Ouija board as cutting board
> Get some ocult books and wipe your ass with them
> You are now ghost free, atleast it will feel like it
> Live life as normal.

Have you had any family members die of causing like being mauled to death by an animal or disappearing in the woods?

Wendigos don’t usually go for a single human. Not with stretched out tactics like that. However, I still wouldn’t open the door.

It could be a human

Possum?

>Anonymous 01/12/18(Fri)19:13:05 No.75670
you by a native american reservation by any chance? they seem to favor those areas.

your best bet is to control your breathing and not give into fear. become zen, if that makes sense. eventually it will go away.

Jesus christ

Rabies?
Perhaps some critter is setting up camp under your porch and scratching around to make itself comfortable.

Not really, but I swear this thing is reacting based on how uneasy I feel

Yes, opossum was the name that eluded me.

From what I've heard, if that was the case, he'd be hearing the voice of a close friend or family member instead of scratching.

No. I'm actually pretty fucking far off. I've given these things a lot of thought though

Same guy. I doubt it’s a wendigo as when they go after humans, they go for groups that they know they can make a sustainable food source off.

Also, they only ever try and bait out people when they are not alone. If a wendigo wanted you dead, it would have already killed you. Wendigos only ever use tactics like that when there is a group of people and they need to prey on a single person.

I turned on some music. The scratching stopped. The silence is killing me. Its softly starting again as I type. Fuck this shit its driving me insane

I'm not alone in the house

Its just that I'm the only one awake at this time therefore its only me that ever hears this shit

>Seinfeld theme

Go bang loudly on the door and see if it spooks it off.

warm

flesz

we

eat

Do you have issues with anxiety or depression? If so that could be the reason. Similar to the spirits of the Japanese suicide forest, they deploy tactics like that on the weak and already mentally unstable.

However, if you suffer from paranoia this could all be in your head. None of it could be real.

>every night at the exact same time and exact same door?
If you know where and when it's gonna happen, then you need to set up a camera out there tomorrow. See if you can get a nightvision game camera, they're motion-activated.

NO DOOR

ONLI FLESHH

MOMMY SAFE

we EAT

How do you anons all know so much about this paranormal stuff? It seems like you all believe it lol. Unless you're just larping.

I could say I have some anxiety issues and tend to be paranoid at times. But trust me, above all else I am a logical thinker and everything about this is driving me insane, nothing adds up

I am this guy. I am not larp’ing. It’s just an extreme passion of mine. I study paranormal activity like it’s a subject or something. I do believe some of the stuff as well.

mommi coming now for Youu
Mike

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, user, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Indian oral history of that sort of thing goes back to before the white man came. But they never speak the names alone, believing it draws attention and gives them power.

Now I just hear soft taps, I feel like I'm gonna puke

You need to show it (assuming it is a wendigo or some kind of spirit) that you literally do not give a shit. It sounds ridiculous, but once you prove to yourself and it that you are not afraid of it, it will leave you alone.

same, it's always been my favorite study. that and the experiences i had as a kid with the paranormal really piqued my interest.

>But they never speak the names alone
Aloud. Never speak aloud the names of those creatures.

I'd rather not get into the paranormal then. If I start to believe it then I'll go insane because of the amount of times I have sleep paralysis. The only way I can cope is by believing its just disturbed sleep and not some demon shit.

Get high. Really. Do anything to ease your mind away from the sounds coming from the door.

Maybe tap back and see how it responds. However, still remember that fucked up people exist, so don’t hesitate to call the police.

But if there is proof for the paranormal, I'd rather be shown the truth rather than be ignorant and comfortable.

If it's a spirit feeding on his fear, sure, starve it and it'll go look for a better meal. If not, well...
OP, do you know how to meditate? Or pray if you're religious?

The music kind of helps me ignore it. I've ignored it so far on every other night because I thought it was the ornament I hanged at the door Being tossed by the wind. I'm a forgetful guy and it this case this illusion kept me calm, my heart sinked tonight when I remembered that I took that thing down a long time ago

Yeah, thought about punching the door like an hour back but my state of mind has drastically shifted since then. I really don't want to interact with the source of the sounds

It probably doesn’t help that I also suffer from depersonalization derealization disorder

There's lots of shit out there that can fuck you up, bears, sharks, hornets, bad relationships... Is it really that much more stressful to think there's also supernatural shit that can ruin your day? If it's any consolation, supernatural is just something natural that we don't understand yet.

Stop being a fucking pussy and open the door, if it makes you feel better grab a bat or a hammer.

Its just a raccoon or some other critter trying to find warmth or food.

First of all. I make this clear. Call. The. Police. It’s free and you know if anything, you can rest assured that there is nothing.

However, even doing something like cooking a pizza shows that you don’t care about it. Like, continuing on with your life shows that you don’t care.

Don't be a bitch , punch the door, have a weapon ready, gauge reaction, engage target. Wtf is all this pussy ass ghost bullshit? How come that shit only happens to motherfuckers that believe it? Huh?

Refer to this: They wouldn’t prey on people that they would not be able to get to. People that don’t believe is a wrong way to start. If they don’t believe in the, then they definitely don’t fear them.

I'm going to ignore it. Whatever it is, it's losing interest.
An interesting thing to point out is that tonight is the most persistent and 'creative' that it has ever been. Back when I wrote it off as a trivial thing it would never last for this long, get this loud, or do the taps

record it and post a link to the vid

they can be seen whether you believe in them or not, the only thing that empowers them is fear. like any other malevolent spirit.

Dhat grey idea-Tommy Wiseau

I will do that next time and keep you guys updated. It seems to have stopped completely for tonight

Every fucking time that I say it has stops it comes back for a little longer. This motherfucker

we ritern

Mommy callz mommy needz̝̗̺ͅ
̻̫̠
us

Stopped*

Bring out the phone!
Also, instead of knocking, you should throw something at the door.
Something that'll make a sound of course.

Document it, film it. The best way to get a better understanding and peace of mind is to know what it is.

If you fear its something supernatural, hang some symbols on the door and see if that affects it.

Klaatu barada nikto, mother dearest!

Order a wireless webcam and mount it outside somewhere with a good view of the door.

Is there any way to record the sound and share it here somehow

hey OP, u said u live in woody area, maybe it can be a pice of wood, like leaves or branches stretching at doors. idk, get some weapon and watch the door, if all else fails, call the police or someone u know

Def skinwalkers. prepare shotgun, swing door open real fast.

Well that's pretty convenient justification for the existence isn't it? Ever thought of being a minister?

Guarantee it's just some pest in your wall or above you.

u could take a video, upload It to some streaming service and link it, streamable is for free and easy to use

I think it's a mouse or a rat

I had the same thing, but inside my wall.

we haaf gift
liv it for You at door
g͉̻͔̞̟̕r̢̺͚̬̱
͎̫̙̘̖̟u̝n͖̖̱̰̗
̵̭̹̮̗̘d̴̠̬e͓͈̯̜̼͟al̫̟̗͡

Lol