The black man is dominance. Strength in every way. The pinnacle of humanity. The lover of the white female...

The black man is dominance. Strength in every way. The pinnacle of humanity. The lover of the white female. After a dark past comes a bright dawn to the black man. He will now conquer the world with his superior genes and fend off the white man victoriously in the end of days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi big black man,
Please come to Israel and impregnate our women. We will give you free houses and cars and all the women you can handle. For free!

That nigger has a nasty ass belly.

John Bettendorf.

fuck off you white scum

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger
Feels good to get that off my chest!

Blacks will rule

I am Nigger Superior.

No, Ima master boi!

from the looks of that yard ape you need a better poster nigger

yeah, bummer about the smell

Stormfront going all out to get that race war, holy fuck.

Could only imagine that popbellied Nigger nutts are anaerobic and went septic. Looks like he got all oiled up by a tailgate box of fried chicken.

Bring it on. Us English, Irish and Scottish will eat you alive.

Hi John!

oh yes. You will surely eat my BBC while i'm alive.
Cumming in your little mouths, spreading my neverending love

would not want this guy as a cell mate.

That vs Oliver Cromwell, Robert The Bruce and the IRA????

We'll take our chances.

Literally who? silly user

Why do you have pictures of naked black men on your computer?

i fap to them because they're so hot n shit

>My
You're half asian and white John, LARPing as a black man is weird

Who?

Name me one black man from 200 years ago, just one!

Hahaha.

Get back to bongo-bongo-land!!!

How can white bois even compete?

whitebois better compete with this dragon

This is what all white women really crave. Only the bbc can satisfy her need for sexual satisfaction. White bois just can't compete with their limp, small dicks.

By having intelligence.

Fucking conservafags. You people ruin every american people.

No amount of silly booksmarts will protect you from the virile instinct of the black man, white boi. Your women will leave you in droves as they begin to realize just how desirable the black man truly is. You'll only be able to listen to her moans of ecstasy as her fertile white womb is bred by superior black genes.

She told you that size doesn't matter, didn't she? She told you that it's the motion of the ocean, didn't she?
She lied to you.
All those nights out with the girls?
Tyrone was giving her the pounding you couldn't provide.
This is the future, white man
The negro man is ascendant.

this is why I hate Sup Forums

The problem is nigs are low IQ dipshits, who very rarely amount to anything, but when they are successful it’s always due to a white guy accommodating them. Face it, the human species descended from Africa has not kept up with the evolution of the European species. Destined to be economic slaves to leftists.

Or just remain unemployed

But you're just breeding your own race out of existance...

We got great girls here in uk that want to protect their race.

Unfortunately for black people we still hold dominance over you. It must be so depressing knowing you wuz kaaaangs and that we took that from your miserable asses. Keep dreaming, monkey.

This is the only future white bois will have in the new, brave black world. You will all be subservient to your black masters and their white concubines.

Stop doing that, stop creating a gap between blacks and whites, just be friends and make a giant orgy with everyone

Why are you so angry John?

What kind of pathetic little White faggot is such a loser that he feels he needs to post this shit every fucking day? Dude, just go whore yourself out to some niggers already. Maybe even to your dad, because any male that raised a pussy like you has to be a fucking faggot.

Kill yourself.

Do you not like your race? Listening to Ali you black race traitor!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

With chains and whips.

fucking whites almost ruined this world since 1939. How fucking bad are you in this society?

Only those who want to be single mothers.

Get off the internet... it's a product of white society.

/thread

but muh dick!

HIROYUKI NISHIMURA STOP POSTING THESE BAIT FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE CUCK BULLSHIT THREADS FOR FUCKS SAKE MY POOR FUCKING B IS JUST SO COMPROMISED WITH THIS SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO US

While niggers will fuck almost anything, they also suck some great cock, I guess it's their big sloppy dick sucking lips. Give a lone nigger a couple bucks or a blunt, and that coon will swallow a quart of your jizz.

Women go for men with jobs. Not apes

kek

Meh, I'd let him breed my poipucci

This is a white man

checked and kek'd
WTF IS DAT FACE

>All dick
>No brain.
>Nice double dubs.

no this is your daddy waking you

I could post the same amount if not more women sucking and getting fucked by horses.
Bestiality is not allowed.

Guess niggers is the next best thing.

You are not superior, just a fetish.

first of ok let them fuck those useless whores but when they gonna start to score IQ points over 50

quads confirmed fetish!
HOW CAN BLACKS EVEN RECOVER?

Its true. Look at this specimen.

>The black man is dominance. Strength in every way. The pinnacle of humanity. The lover of the white female. After a dark past comes a bright dawn to the black man. He will now conquer the world with his superior genes and fend off the white man victoriously in the end of days

QUADS DUDE WTF

You fat virgin cuck, get a job, get a GF and stop posting that shit. How pathetic do you have to be to post that shit 24/7 on Sup Forums.

Fucking checked.

How is a black man going to conquer shit when he can't count to 10, can't hold a job, can't even unify his own race for a single movement. Looking at that whole "black lives matter" failure you shit stains tried.

This happened no joke to an african in greenland back in the 80s