Please help me bros... Will relationships between young girls and guys last long, Sup Forums?

Please help me bros... Will relationships between young girls and guys last long, Sup Forums?

I'm 23 and In love with an 18 year old girl who's got a bf who's also 18. She's recently been on a half month holiday with him and she's always posting how much she loves him and can't wait til he gets back home (She went back earlier than him) and always posting them together on social media... they probably spent the whole holidays exploring and fucking.

We did share a history and did stuff together but to cut a long story short she lost interest in me without saying anything but recently told me she never wants our friendship to stop.

I just want to ask.. with all the lovey dovey shit she's showing everyone on social media... Will she likely stay with this guy? Any other bros have experiences with girls being crazy in love with another guy but them ending up splitting up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oneitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it depends bro its honestly hard to tell. Ive been in relationships at this age from 4 years to a few weeks. On the other side my sister has married the guy she been with since 15. To hard to tell, plus you been friendzoned. Trust me there are tons of girls out there.

She probably won’t stay with him, but you shouldn’t wait for that. Move on for now user.

I think the fact she has a bf she loves is more of a problem than age there buddy
Give up and move on is my advice

to add to this youd be surprised how she may want you after you have a gf. Then again though once you find someone better than her you may not want her

But it's hard to ignore her when she snaps me everyday and on other social media..

We did have sex and were kinda together but personal reasons happened and she just drifted away from me.

I'm fucking sick of it bros. Everytime I drop my guard, open up to a girl and get closer to her I always end up getting hurt in the end.

Won't lie it fucking gets me down

It was personal reasons which makes sense.. But I still love her and it still hurts when I see her posting lovey dovey shit of them 2 on social media.

Bf or gf?

Oh nvm I understand now

I would have trouble ignoring her to but she is just keeping you around for reserve. Like I said never know how long shell be with that guy so best to move on.
>drop your guard end up getting hurt
welcome to dating girls

>she never wants our friendship to stop.

just remember the wise spoke words of eminem. I do know one thing though. bitches they come they go. Unless this chick is a CEO or a victorias secret model you will find better. Its hard to see it now trust me ive been there but you can get through it. In the meantime get a little distant with her, then if she asks whats up tell her that your not here to be friends anymore you want more or dont want to talk at all. If she doesnt talk to you again who gives a shit. At least she wont be torching you with snaps everyday

Chances are they will not stay together.
But dont worry about them, worry about yourself.

If you love her then tell her, and make her choose. Tell her what you want. Tell her everything you have to say because when you look back on life, it will hurt knowing you didnt say what you wanted to say.
So if you want her, tell her. If she doesnt want you, then give your love to someone who wants it.
Remember dont give love to those who wont give you love back.

She said she doesnt want your friendship to end, but that just means she doesnt want you to do anything bad to her. That just means she wants you to leave her alone.
Trust me, that is what that means.

I was in your situation, but one day i just woke up told my self to stop thinking about her, got into my car and just drove. I stopped to get gas, and i saw a really pretty girl on the other side of the pump. I was still thinking about my ex, but i decided to stick with the plan and just move on. I started a conversation, and got her number. It took a while to get a date with her, but the more i talked to her, the more i forgot about my ex. Im now 26 and i married the girl i met at the gas station...

As a man, you're expected to be able to control your emotions. Not being able to control who you love is very feminine behavior.

Men make love, women fall into it.

Femanon here.

I just tricked this pathetic pussy into the friendzone.

I'm a little disappointed at how easy it was. I like a challenge, but this one was like putty in my hands. He tried to do the nice guy routine, pretending he didn't want to have sex with me, which really turned me off. Its disingenuous, dishonest and obvious. So I flipped the script on him. If he was going to be fake with me by hiding his true intentions and try to trick me into a relationship, why shouldn't I be fake with him so that I can exploit him for emotional support?

I told him I just wanted to be friends. He said he was fine with that (I still laugh with my girlfriends when I mimic the facial expression he made). Then I waited. After about two weeks of us talking about my sex life with my ex-boyfrieds in facebook chat, I invited him to come over and drink beers with me at my place. I had invited some genuinely good friends over and they were all already at my place when he arrived. After he arrived, I put on some good music and started dancing seductively while constantly staring at him. I ignored the other guys in the room and I treated him like a king. I constantly brought him beers when the one he was drinking was empty. I sat in his lap and touched him a lot. I laughed at all his jokes. Basically, I gave his ego a hand job.

I repeated this process two more times, and by the third, he made a move on me. I shot him down of course, which was the plan all along, feigned surprise at his sexual attraction to me and apologized for giving him mixed signals. He accepted my apology and left.

Now he goes shopping with me, always answers the phone when I need some advice, helps me repair my car, and buys me flowers from time to time. He's a good little beta boy, who knows exactly how to please me. He's my pathetic little emotional tampon.

But I doubt she will drop her bf for me. She actually loves him and I guess i was just someone that could spoil her and be nice to her while she finds someone else..

Fuck it hurts me.

Also by snap I mean snapstreaks (yeah yeah call me faggot whatever). She hasn't contacted me at all during her time on holidays with her bf. Probably too busy having fun with and fucking him.

Fuck.

Sounds like a story for a film lol

Op here. Nice copypasta but we did have sex and were kinda together just not official.

/thread

"bla bla bla, I can't control my emotions"

yeah it hurts bro, but not as bad as getting house w a girl, getting ring. ready to propose. gf says im her soul mate. About to propose. Find out she sucking dick for heroin. Lost girl , house, looked like an asshat. But im still moving on. So can you

Samefagging this hard.

Kek

How long were u together?

U really think I should just move on from this girl? How do I even go about telling her or what do I do if she talks to me

Op here.

Nope I can't. I wish to fuck I could so I can forget this bitch

Nice paint work dumbass

> Let her go she has moved on so should you

> The younger the hornier and more sexual the relationship is. If the dude in question got a good personality to you are fucked though

> I have several experiences with bitches being crazy in love.
> Just to jack the guys car tire with their keys
> Just to then find another love of their life a week later
> However it is never gonna be you op.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

was with her for a year and half. Only in the house 3 months. Funny thing was that I have money but she pro didnt wana raise suspicion. I think you should just keep her in the back pocket if you emotionally can continue to play her game. If not just be straight with her and tell her that you have feeling for her and cant just be friends because its just going to cause problems. Everything happens for a reason. Thought I met the girl of my dreams but thank God I didnt marry the whore dope head

Tits or gtfo you know the drill

I waited over TWO years for her to break up with her boyfriend.

>thousands of hours talking about her on the phone
>100+ text messages a day
>sacrificed all of my other friendships to be with her
>fixed her car 3 times
>got her brother a job
>never forgot her birthday

She broke up with her boyfriend only a week ago. I just found out that she fucked a guy Saturday night who she met only 4 days ago and that now she's "madly in love".

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Gad damn bro. Thats actual fucked

The less you care about them the more they want you. It’s all so fucked up I love women but they’re fucking assholes most of the time right?

There is only one cure for oneitis

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oneitis

Trips confirms. Op's life is going to suck.

I've seen this. This is actually really good advice.

How do u know she's madly in love with him?

Like you said, you want to "forget about this bitch"

Im sure one day, you will get really tired and u will wish you could erase her from your memory, but you cant.

I realized that you cant erase the past, but you can have a fresh start.

You still love her because you are really attached. You are so attached that you dont want anyone else, so you keep going back to her.

Right now u are probably thinking "she is the only one for me. Ill always love her. No one else feels right".

I was the same way, but when i got tired, i just said "FUCK IT"

>wut are quotation marks
>derp

Was with a girl 6 years younger than me for almost 9 years, next girl I dated after her was 18 at the time and 13 years younger than me (she was seriously the best girl I've ever dated but there was too much family drama), and my current girlfriend is 8 years younger and we just had a kid together.

Find the right one *legally* and age doesn't mean a thing.

This.

The only way to forget about this bitch is start fucking other bitches. There is no other way.

I'm fifty. Let me tell you something... Don't fucking date. FFS...

> move to Maui
> do whatever it takes to work on a boat
> be physically fit
> find women everywhere

I am banging girls in their twenties non-stop. Last three 26, 24, 32. Pic related, 32 year old

wait, holup I just read a bit further, derp. I think she just wants to avoid you but I also think... she's a thot.

shithead, go find somone who's single, been with my girl for 4 years from about this age, everything is perfect couldn't wish for a better grill

So having sex with my beautiful 14 year old neighbour that comes over regularly is out of the question?

I'm 25

pretty good advice. follow it op

Girls are more interested in being in love than who they love. She just wants to feel it. Who makes her feel it is irrelevant.

Her boyfriend is just better at making her feel it than you are, which is an indication of weak game.

Learn how to seduce better. Seduction is a skill set, just like carpentry or driving. You can always improve a skillset.

As a girl I can really only say that... that's bullshit, but there will always be cheaters and liars and betrayers yknow?Can I possibly get your kik if you have one user? I can help you through it by talking with you if that's what you need.

mein nigrah. this all day. Women are good for one thing: sex. Stack money and they come. literally

Its craigkid17 but i barely use it. Also will u send tits through kik to make me feel bettet?

This.

As long as you are putting her on a pedestal, she's never going to be attracted to you. It's called hypergamy, the practice of marrying up.

Women have spent 40,000 years trying to trade their pussy for increased status and because they've been doing it for so long, it's ingrained into their sexuality. As long as you keep behaving as if she's higher status than you, she isn't going to find you attractive.

You have to make it clear that you're a high status individual and pining over her constantly is the exact opposite of what you need to be doing.

See

those trips

sent a kik request

ROTFLMAO

You have some very simple decisions to make.
You can be a man for once in your life, not a virgin faggot and actually tell her with words face to face about your feelings. Really not that fucking difficult, especially given your history. Not being a spastic autistic fuckfaggot would also do you a world of good, hope you aren't one (you don't sound like one, if that's a relief, you just sound like a bitch without self esteem).

Or you could do what most sensible people would do and drop said person from his/her life immediately so you can actually start living it and not sitting there hoping that some fucking bitch would give you the time when she decides to stop fucking some other dude. If you keep doing this you are actually a pathetic loser who'd love to stay on queue hoping the slut that basically uses you as a safety net will finally have no better option and would have to settle with you. To her you are a toy, and she knows you'll always be there, for whenever she's wants to play with you.

You had your history, but we live in the future. If she doesn't want to be a part of it, leave her in the past. Start being a bigger person.

They will diagnose your oneitis there.

bro your story sounds like mine but im 22. no clue how to just get it to be us