That's an awfully hot coffee

That's an awfully hot coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4q0S_Js3E8
vocaroo.com/i/s0DB4X9GvMYa
youtube.com/watch?v=j6cv-6WuDK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This "performance" was so stiff, awkward, and lifeless.

did he get a refund?

Em's flow is sometimes stiff and awkward. I feel like he doesn't have the chemistry with his production in some previous works.

Am I a normie for completely respecting this?

Prior to it the Venn diagram of Trump supporters and Eminem fans probably had 80% overlap.

No other white rapper could have done this to this effect. No other current rapper has the balls to do something to this effect.

Eminem is literally the dark knight of rap now.

if you're going to samefag at least change what you say

Trump voters don't like Eminem. Are you kidding? Rap is degenerate.

N I C E

S P A C I N G

D U D E

What the fuck was the coffee pot line supposed to be? I don't think it was possible to start off more cringe than that.

I liked Eminem. Up until the 2017 BET Awards.

Not true at all, there were threads all over r9k and Sup Forums (Sup Forums colonies) complaining about how they liked Eminem but now can't listen to him because he hates Trump.

what effect? retardation? autism? I won't dare to do this to that effect too

youtube.com/watch?v=T4q0S_Js3E8

PretendingToBeRetarded.JPG

Everybody loved Trump in 2004, though.

Cringe

Well, there's a difference between being a comical celebrity and being your president. I'm sure a lot of Kanye fans wouldn't enjoy it if Yeezy was in charge

lol they actually said Drumpf unironically

I don't like Eminem and I don't like Trump, but if you think Eminem is irrelevant to the masses, you're way off the mark. The same crowd who think it's inarguable that The Beatles are the greatest band ever and Slash is the best guitarist ever and Bohemian Rhapsody is the best song ever also think it's inarguable that Eminem is the GOAT. He's had serious staying power among the general public, not that he really deserves it.

Oh for fucks sake, when did liberals become the bitches of memes started on late night talk show programs?

Fuck

I think a lot of the Drumpf use was unironic since people wanted to insult the man beyond mocking his spray tan and hair.

Think about just how superficial the average normie is
>Omg he is like an orange Hitler with weird hair like omg

I wonder if they know anything about his actual policies, but then again I guess that's the way most prols are regardless of ideology

Yeah because criticising trump is so brave and revolutionary. Really going against the status quo

Yeah, it's usually just so and so seems like an alright bloke I'll vote for him.

People say Trump is the lesser of two evils, but having lost faith in him, I wonder if that still holds.

I know. Calling out a bullshit artist on their bullshit is so passe when they become the leader of the free world.

>ugh, how dare an artist exercise their free speech. Like, I just wish talking bad against the government was illegal, fucking cucks

Hell I don't know. As long as he deports the illegal immigrants and keeps us out of any wars I'm fine with him. He isn't doing well on either fronts but maybe he will fulfill his campaign promises

People have been promising to deal with the issue of Mexicans abusing the visa program and overstaying to send remittances back to Mexico for a long time , mostly because it tends to stagnate real wages (which is good for campaign donors)like having an immigrant workforce work for dirt cheap because the wages they receive in the US are too low for national standards, but in Mexico are extraordinarily high.I remember that was something Bernie didn't want to talk about even though he was a demsoc and therefore a huge Union guy - the fact that Mexicans are being used by employers in the US to keep wages low, decrease the CPI, and therefore increase total profits for international companies as a whole. This also drives down real wages in both Mexico and the US as a result.

Of course "wah racism" is the only thing his opponents will say on this matter because a lot of the upper middle class isn't aware of this issue , but hey whatever.

>nobody has the balls to say FUCK DRUMPF in 2017

Top kek lad

>Rightists calling for an end to free speech
>In the US
Where is this strawman coming from, user?

peep trump's twitter :)

Everywhere? Apparently if you dislike Trump you should never ever enact your right to display that otherwise that's "virtue signaling". Nobody is explicitly calling for free speech to be illegal (That I know of), it's called an exaggeration, but I just find it hilarious that so many people are triggered by this. Yes, triggered.

do you realize that many eminem fans are trump supporters

Partisan news networks should be destroyed. MSM news outlets have been stirring up a shit storm for decades now.

>Sup Forums responds with a track in a matter of hours
what think, Sup Forums?
>vocaroo.com/i/s0DB4X9GvMYa
vocaroo.com/i/s0DB4X9GvMYa

>Accusing people of yellow journalism is the same thing as wanting to abolish the 1st amendment
No
>He thinks virtue signalling is saying that you can't criticize Trump
It's a reference to in group preferences affecting your opinion in an irrational manner based on ad populum. In other words, they think you're anti-dialogical and therefore aren't interested in debating your opinions with others

This is actually pretty good if this came out virtually ad lib

>uhhh how should i start this? hmm....

>It's a reference to in group preferences affecting your opinion in an irrational manner based on ad populum
And how do you know the difference? You can't, you can only assume. You can never know if someone truly believes in what they believe until you specifically talk to that single person and learn more about them. Of course this is impossible, so Sup Forums just says that everyone who publicly says they don't like Trump is virtue signaling.

It actually looks pretty decent on paper, the delivery wasn't completely there.

>And how do you know the difference?
Whether or not someone actually wants to debate in an honest and dialectical manner? I mean , for starters, calling everyone you don't like a racist incel and accusing everyone who disagrees with you of being sexually impotent /irrationally angry via ad hominem is a starter. Of course , this is the right wing response to liberals using similar methods of dehumanizing the opposition through pseudo-psychoanalysis meant to sweep any opinions that contradicts their own into a pathological condition

Hell you're doing it right now with your association fallacy of Sup Forums
>Some right wingers dehumanize me rather than engage me, therefore they all do
No. It's just what plebs do when they are afraid regardless of idealogy

Stop pretending he's brave for doing it.

no one is going this far and being this direct
plus he's a white male

fantano confirmed hes doing the right thing

>I wonder if they know anything about his actual policies
Trump doesn't even fucking know anything about his own policies. Shut your fucking mouth, retard.

Fantano also refuses to vibrate his vocal chords in a certain manner and gave not one but TWO memerap mixtapes a 7

wtf i love rap now!
youtube.com/watch?v=j6cv-6WuDK0

B8

Are you 16 from Tumblr?

Friendly reminder that Drumpfshits are uneducated low IQ Inbreds who ignorantly vote agaisnt their interests

That's an awfully hot covfefe

This guy actually said "Drumpf"

I don't really care about American politics but this is super cringy and you guys should stop.

Like why are you repeating John Oliver?

Neither. There's a huge demographic of people who think Eminem is literally the best rapper ever for no particular reason. He still has serious traction. Even fucking Bob Lefsetz called him "the king of rappers", it's a pretty common opinion. Same goes for the other examples I listed, they all have their merits but they've somehow been canonized as the best ever for no clear reason.

I can't even tell if you mean Trump supporters or people who call him Drumpf at this point

This.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people voted for Hilldawg.

Not like we had to endure 8 years of the right wing autist calling Obama Obongo or King nigger . I like saying Drumpf too, accurately describes how incompetent and retarded Drumpf is

SeeDrumpf is a great moniker

Obliviously trump supporters vote agaisnt their interests dummie

Is this the new YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT?

i think you mean an awfefe hot covfefe

dude is a literal sperg

you guys should stick with blumpf its 10x funnnier

I have no idea why retards are freaking out. Em has had controversy with politicians his entire career and has never shied away from calling them out in his raps.

lel trump and his supporters got rekt, the butthurt is palpable

People are freaking out because there aren't other mainstream rap artists that would be willing to go this far anymore. Especially telling your fanbase to fuck off if you didn't vote a specific way.

Not even Kendrick has done this. Probably because his record label wont let him alienate potential fans in this way.

That's the actual news.

I can only imagine all the Trump supporters watching the BET awards faces when this rap started. He tricks you by rapping about coffee but then out of nowhere he tells you he doesn't like Trump. I mean it's so bold it probably caught all the proTrump rappers off guard. I'll be interested if he'll ever be allowed to perform in abandoned parking lots again after this debacle.

>muh degenerates
Majority of Trump voters aren't Sup Forumsaks or even alt-right kiddies but either white trash who are desperate for any type of change or white suburbanites who want to give the white trash the finger and pay less taxes. Both of this groups listen to his music and specially the later buys a lot too.

Kek, this is true.

He's more brave than any other public persona for doing it, because he's actually risking to piss off his fans, and he was more direct than anyone else too.

Obviously in the end he's still the biggest rapper ever and a millionaire, even if no one ever buys anything from him anymore, so it's not like he's risking his livelihood, but hey, prioritising the truth instead of your career is still brave.

It's typical for Em but it does massively stand out in an industry, where people try to milk any market. It's not like most of the people freaking out ever listened to his music beyond Lose Yourself or some chart single, which only further shows how important it is for him to use his reach.

thats retarded