strawpoll.me/14822659/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also general trap thread.

No?

Not at all

Yes

>traps
>gay

Not really. If it was gay it would boys who look like boys. You're straight daddio.

>Are traps gay?

Is op a fag?

strawpoll.me/14822659/
we need a larger sample group to see

IMO It depends. If you are attracted to the breasts, curves and female characteristics, then they are not gay.

If you're attracted to hard cocks and assfucking, then you're probably a big fan of musical theater, rum drinks and movies about gladiators.

Those aren't traps, they're straight-up sissies.

A-Am I gay?

A trap is a male made up to look like a girl who has sex with male. A male who has sex with a male is guy. How much the trap shaves or puts on makeup doesn't change the fact they are male. If you're a male and want to have sex with other males then just do it. You're gay, so what. Having sex with a guy who looks like a girl isn't any less gay.

Not yet

If she has born a boy is gay

I'm not gay.

There's a difference?

Can you resist this gift of the Gods?

im fucking a trap in a few mins, ill let you niggers know.

Let me think about that for a millisecond. Yes.

Is fucking another man up the ass?
There's your answer.

only on Sundays.

niggers can't into appreciating this

Yep, it says "yes" here too.

How do I distinguish between shota and traps?

They look very similar when animated. It doesn't feel right.

Just checked. Traps are only gay on days ending in "y".

Best trap? Y/N?

You have done gods work.

fuck 'em. more boipucci for me.

sometimes not feeling right feels the rightest of all.

Y

spoopooman dies of cancer, I win

No they're not

trap server: discord gg/k3Hy6TY

when you post quality pics like that, we all win.

keep doing god's work, user.

yes, but in a minor gay way

Good taste user

kinda, but everybody like them and nobody likes cis-men, so it seems be weird to group them together. If everybody is gay, what's the point of the label?

I mean...

I've slept with legal guys who look much younger than they are. However, it wasn't the fact they look younger that turned me on, it was the fact they were effeminate both in personality and physicality (soft skin, thin frame etc).

That's what my brain finds weird about shota, even trap shota. It likes the feminine aspects of it but recoils at the fact it's seriously morally depraved.

I've seriously lost sleep over thinking about this.

Pls halp

gay...

>a minor gay way
How can something be partly gay? If you're gay, you're gay. Accept it, embrace it even, don't kid yourself into thinking you're "minor" gay.

You too my dude!

in what way is it morally depraved? please explain so that i may halp.

yes you are gay

Its only gay if the balls touch.

in what possible way is this gay?!?

you don't believe in bisexual men? if you like traps, youre not allowed to also be attracted to girls? shut the fuck up. just because i eat spam doesn't mean i also don't like a good ham sandwich.

I’d love to fuck a nice looking trap to be honest. My gal said I’m free todo whatever I want with a guy. So. If they are a trap or a sissy. I’m free to play

I will

You slept with a guy. You're gay. Accept it. Do it again if you want. Traps are still gay.

Does a beer shit in the woods?

That fucking eyebrow... Fix it, please.

Shota are prepubescent boys.
Traps are effeminate males.
When real, traps and effeminate guys are obviously consenting adults who happen to be fucking hot.
When drawn and features such as size and effeminacy exaggerated, traps can push legal age boundaries and take on the appearance of young boys. This causes my brain to conflate aspects it finds hot versus the actual reality that finding prepubescent girls and boys sexually attractive is pedophilia.

This is the cognitive dissonance I have faced.

not all the time, some of them are still hetero they just dress feminine

I'm definitely not a pedophile, because I know in reality (even when I'm not horny) I find effeminate guys attractive and I DONT find small children attractive. This is the "trap" (if you will) that trap hentai sets up. It unknowingly lulls you into finding childlike aspects hot. Same with straight drawn hentai.

Is that bad?

exactly. you seem to have figured it out yourself. they're drawings. it's fantasy. no harm, no foul.

"these characters are no older than the paper they're printed on." -Alan Moore, the greatest comics writer of all time, on his work Lost Girls", which contains many scenes of pre- or barely-pubescent characters engaging in sexual acts.

My favorite was when dorothy from the wizard of oz fucks her dad.

spoopooman, disappear!

I consider myself bisexual and have had a stable gf for a number of years now.

Whether traps are gay or not isn't what is keeping me up at night, it's the slippery shota slope that is trap hentai. It feels wrong because pedophilia is wrong. But just enough right that you keep coming back for more.

Thanks for clearing this up
You must be the kng in these kind of threads

>trap shota
>morally depraved

I like you friendo keep them cuming

Absoutely no

Nothing wrong with being gay, bi or straight. A trap entrapping a straight guy into finding them sexually attractive by hiding their true gender is deceitful.

It's your own poop, spoopooman

>femsyhit where the guys dicks aren't massive
Bless your hearts

no

Trap shota is an actual cultural practice in Afghanistan called bacha bazi. Grown men dress little boys up as girls and fuck them. It's fucked up.

"Fictional characters. FIC-TION-AL CHAR-AC-TERS. Am I, am I getting through to you at all?"

-Ben Afflek, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Ima post some stuff

You people make me want to knife you. Discord link doesn't work either.