Do any of you guys know in viking culture if their was a way to ritualistically kill yourself?

Do any of you guys know in viking culture if their was a way to ritualistically kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.is/books?id=OJJZCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA222&lpg=PA222&dq=viking suicide&source=bl&ots=7pAC0irC9a&sig=N-kW_sPTVDSbtDZ_9VtHH8sNoWU&hl=is&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg6qLL8dPYAhVGmbQKHbjLDuY4ChDoAQgyMAM#v=twopage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Going to war and submitting to the glory of Valhalla is the only known ritualistic an hero known in Viking culture.

Stop being a faggot and go enlist.

this.

if you were a total beta you could always walk out of the village without your weapons and with no food and just a shirt and pants on. a few nights sleeping in the snow will deal with your depression.

You going off the deep end varg?

this a prop?

Basically this. Fighting with all your might and will to the death.

Basically this. You pretty much only went to heaven if you died sword in hand. Or at least that was the only way to be guaranteed a seat at the cool kids table in Valhalla.
They didn't commit sudoku like those fucking dweebs from the east.

>Source: I'm Danish and we learned a bunch of stuff about vikings all throughout school.

ya gotta put yur penis in ya dad's butt.

kek

We Vikings do not kill ourselves. We die in glorious battle, never trying less than all we can give. If you must, go and challenge someone to Holmgang over something petty, and then refuse your shields.

cringe

did you learn that from the muslims?

Ritual murder. Interesting subject.

light head on fire

Is that from the thing 2011?

page 222-223
books.google.is/books?id=OJJZCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA222&lpg=PA222&dq=viking suicide&source=bl&ots=7pAC0irC9a&sig=N-kW_sPTVDSbtDZ_9VtHH8sNoWU&hl=is&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjg6qLL8dPYAhVGmbQKHbjLDuY4ChDoAQgyMAM#v=twopage&q&f=false

Sure. Take off all your clothes, smear blue woad on your body, pick up a weapon or two, work yourself up into a frothing rage and charge at your nearest enemies.

Norwegian here, yes there is one way

Overrun your country with people that rape your women and live off your benefits

Sudoku kek

Muslims? You mean those child molesting, goat fucking sand niggers that hate music, alcohol, and strong women?

There is one think called "ættestup", im not sure what "ætte" is but "stup" means to dive, and the when people got too old and a burden on society or you got sick or whatever, you could choose to kill yourself by throwing yourself out from a cliff.

But if you want to kill yourself, please dont.

please.

Suduko is a type of puzzle

Baiting: 100% successful

Lurk more.

Me again, "Ætt" means family or tribe. so sick or old Vikings COULD technically do a "Tribe dive".

Again, do not kill yourself, if you think there is no other solution i assure you there is.

OP was asking about traditional suicide, not the modern way.

I don’t think you really deserve to enter Valhalla. Consider yourself unwitnessed.

You know that the Japanese didn’t practise ritualized suicide, right? Sepuko is a myth that was invented and romanticized by western authors and playwrites

Are you fucking retarded? It isn't even remotely accurate.
>b-but I sees the red waters

He was making a play on words with the Japanese word "Sebuku" it's a form or ritualistic suicide. Usually because of shame. Also you got baited hard by some stinky bait

More pics like this. I searched for fucking ages to try find a real blood eagle, they're extremely rare

Subtle...

Also, there is the Ättestupa

You been watching too much 13th warrior

It's a great movie. Anyone who doesn't watch it is a weak beta virgin cuck

This is so fucking cringe inducing.

the sausages

you're probably an american who can't stand up against our viking pride

vikings don't exist anymore, just like nazis. Sorry you're so upset with life that you have to pretend to be something you're not.

The vikings with the axes and pillaging, no.

But actual living Vikings exist, ive met a few.

ya and I'm sure the neckbeards in this thread are a part of them

There's no accurate account of a Blood Eagle ever taking place.

The first ever written record of it happened a few hundred years after it supposedly took place, and was written by a Christian monk to show the barbarism of the Vikings.

I don't think a Blood Eagle was ever really a thing.

Probably not, but thats not what i was responding to.

lol, Scandinavians are betas. Ruined their own country

Why are his middle fingers out like that??

Im scandinavian and i dont think so? could you maybe elaborate?

What's with all the sausages?

Sorry, my bad.

>lol
Bow down to your massa, Potato-nigger.

Viking is not an ethnicity, dipshit.

Yo that was a great movie

I never said anything about ethnicity? Why are you angry? are conversations not allowed anymore?

Viking is a profession. We are of the Norse blood. Also, this 'cringe' you speak of..., I'm assuming it means you can't grow a beard, you get drunk off cream soda, and can't stand the idea of a woman as an equal.

cringe

you can sacrifice yourself but that means someone else killing you and not for a depression thing but to give yourself to gods for the good of the people

I love vikings as much as anyone but they are crying in valhalla looking down on their worthless beta faggot descendants letting mudslimes rape their people and land. Wake the fuck up cucks, remember your blood.

>being this new

Viking was a culture. Not ethnicity, not a profession. It was a culture, way of living. Same as Arab. Arab is not an ethnicity, not a profession, not religion. It is way of living, long lasting traditions and lore.

Norway is less than 10% muslim. Dang, brah, it's like their giving their country away, brah.

You dont know what you are talking about.

You have never left your own country im guessing?

I actually visited most of europe, shitking. What about swedistan, cucks? In a few years there will me more shitskins than europeans there since they breed like roaches. I got friends in swedistan and they told me first hand how bad it is.
>inb4 no one cares about swedistan
Yea, I'd be making excuses too.

I agree, Sweden might have gone a little overboard with their immigration. But people arent rapist and murderes just because they come from a certain place? I have a Syrian family as my neighbours, chillest people ever, they dont get bothered when im throwing a party (even though they have a small child) and they are nice and greet me with a smile and everytime i see them.

I think a lot of people just read things that they want to fit into their own narrative and keep everything else out. It is easy to hate, try giving it some effort and talk to people instead, in the real world.

There are always exceptions but there is plenty on what mudslime immigrants do in western europe to make me want them out. And I have seen it first hand tons of times. Some are decent but the ones that aren't are either more or more active.

Viking was a job. It literally meant pirate.

BRAND NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

I cant really justify judging a group of people based on what a few do.

Just by refering to them as mudslime makes me think this discussion will never go anywhere, i get that this is Sup Forums and all and people love name-calling but if we where to have a civilized discussion about this im guessing you would still fuel your hatred with derogatory words like that.

I swear I read the tale of Höðr killing Baldr ending with Höðr choosing to fall upon his sword. The knight's code of chivalry even left room for such practices. Invest in a good sword to drive through your chest.

FUCK YO QUESTION. WTF IS THE DEAL WITH THE PIC?

M'lady. M'viking.

It’s a Halloween or movie prop.

is that shit real?!?!?1

The Blood Eagle. Pretty srs stuff, if it wasn't already obvious. Dude must have pissed someone off.

Please get in!

By Odin's beard, you're all retarded. That is a prop for the show Vikings.

This, you need to die in true combat.

ITT

A bunch of retards that think holding a sword and getting randomly killed in a street fight means you're a warrior

literally nobody said that lol theyre saying die in war not a street fight moron

>>mfw i reclaim my organs from the clone i grew using 8 years worth of bottled cum

>their
kys

Trololol

No, it's not. There are tons of accounts of actual seppuku happening. Please lrn

awww. maaan! the nearest woad is three thousand miles away, in england!

>Suduko is a type of puzzle

yes. nobody completely uinderstands why people do sudoku, but long term depression is certainly a factor, as is owning a pencil.

next you'll be telling me that the Makankosappo was made up, too!

Did they study the blade?

Binne se de âlde goaden oanbidden? Binne se offerje op 'e âlde goaden?

Some people say WWYD threads come from Sudoku creators.

did you ever try calling the sudoku hotline? they're useless.

kek