Hey, b, I just got my xbox one and ps4 stolen out of my house while I was at work...

Hey, b, I just got my xbox one and ps4 stolen out of my house while I was at work. Any one know how I can track these fuckers down?

Sony and Microsoft aren't being much help. The police have been notified, but considering I never recovered two 3DS's that were stolen last year (from a different house, awful luck, I know), I don't have much hope for their recovery.

I have the xbox's serial number, but not the PS4's. I know there's a lot of really tech savvy people (to greatly understate it) on here. Hopefully one of you know of a way I can raise my chances of getting them back? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Working on coming out of a year long financial slump, so replacing them really isn't an option.

I want a pick of ur dick tied to Smurf action figure, then we can talk about recovering your lost gold.

Stop moving into houses near black people.

Sorry man. My cousin had his and his dad's Xbox stolen a while back, had the serial numbers, basically all you can really do is check pawnshops to see if it was sold anywhere or go online and lock your Xbox down but the police won't really help with anything. Your best bet is filing a police report and trying to get a new one through insurance if you have any (may renter's/homeowner's?) Not really much to do. Also Sup Forums isn't full of tech savvy people, mainly just underage kids and people from reddit, go to Sup Forums for the tech stuff. But yeah basically unless you have insurance you're kind of fucked. In the long run get a gun and a security system. Maybe make a post on Reddit, they might crowdfund you a new system

Sorry, no can do, I have a vagina and I'll sooner cut my losses than show it.

But if there's anyone out there willing to simply help out a fellow gamer who got royally screwed over and get some justice served to some law breaking assholes, that'd be awesome.

Just thought I'd try my luck here as a hail mary.

Lifes there a creepy guy with scoliosis and a cat with the name "Azrael" in your hood?

Thanks for the advice!

No Azreal that I'm aware of.

do CSI and find fingerprints

chances are the guys who jacked your consoles were mongs and left fingerprints

Then take the fingerprints to police and ID them

If the police don't do shit buy a gun (ur in US right?) and fuckin track and shoot those dickass motherfuckers up. I don't know how. Just do it.

Contact local gamestops if your have the serial number they can check to see if they have it. Also who else is in your house? Anything else ever come up missing? Also on your psn account it should have the serial number on the connected ps4 if not contact support and ask them for it and tell them it was stolen they will give you the number

Also look on craigslist

Report it to the local hock shops. They check serial numbers and call the cops when they find stolen shit.

I'll check the gamestops. Thanks for the advice. No, nothing else has ever come up missing before. It's just me and my boyfriend and sometimes his kids, but they're seriously gold star ridiculously good kids.

Maybe its time to save your house instead of tracking your consoles. Also you have an very high chance to get robbed by same people again in next 3 months. Also robbers observe your house normally to know when you are gone

Yeah, already knew about the pawnshops, hopefully we'll get it back. Craigslist is also a good idea.

Were you with him when the 3ds got stolen also how old are his kids? Ive had my ps4 stolen by my nephew's

Were you with your boyfriend together when you was robbed the first time?

Where are you located not your address just the city

Trust me, I'm taking the avenue of protecting my house as well.

No, I was not with him at the time and the kids are absolutely not the type. They are straight edge as hell.

I'm in phoenix.

My nephews are the same way but they still took it

Alot of mexicans in your neighborhood? Id set up some cameras

Ironically enough I'm near Phoenix and Mexican and some black people stole some of our stuff. We have a security system though and insurance covered all of it, police got them like 2 days later. Get a good security system, preferably one that can record and that you can view from your phone, not just alarms but cameras

These kids absolutely would never. They fear their father like God.

He has to pay for child support? ... very often the bad things comes from the closest ones. I don't want to blame him or his children. I don't know your house or your hood. But were there traces of violence on the door/windows?

>be me
>tech savvy
>this guy I know of is a massive faggot who is bad with money and makes shitty financial decisions
>break into his house and steal two 3DS's
>never really a Nintendo fan - more of an Xbox kinda guy
>sell both of them
>faggot moves to a different house
>find out where
>break in again
>this time make away with an Xbox one and ps4
>sell PlayStation
>mfw i have two Xbox ones now
>mfw he hasn't killed himself for such seemingly awful luck

If I could afford a security system like that I would.

They are pretty cheap you can also get a baby camera or some cheap small hidden cameras and hide them around the house

>my face when troll doesn't realize I'm not a guy

Would not have been the kids or ex wife, they would be stealing from themselves and the kids love having them at their dad's, they have other stuff at their mom's.

BRAND NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

I'll look into them, thanks!

Can't right now, will it be open later?

Nobody cares faggot. It's anonymous for a reason. Also - your shit is probably gone forever

Doesn't mean I can't at least try to find them.

Boyfriend? What a faggot, no wonder you got robbed fagboy

Nope. They're gone. Gotta buy a new one

I'm a woman.

If they are I will once I'm back to a financially stable place like I was when I initially got them.