Why do the elites of the world keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they own the media, and the pedophilia is one of the primary ways they keep each other in line. they have each other engage in pedophilic acts and video it, thereby maintaining control over one another.

look at what happened to the "Conspiracy Of Silence" video =, and how IT got bought out, and all copies ordered destroyed (you can still see it online, though, and i strongly suggest everyone do exactly that. an anonymous person sent a copy to attorney John DeCamp, apparently recognizing the tremendous importance of the information)

here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

Because we don't cut their throats as they sleep.

dan has such a great head of hair

its a wig

Other than relentlessly shitposting this topic, are you guys contacting him and his coworkers on Twitter or whatever?

If you're actually making progress on nailing this guy, great. Otherwise I fail to see the purpose of these threads. At least if you were contacting him there could be funny responses, etc. This is just dumb.

Is that Dan "the virgins scavenger" Schneider?

hey im dan, would you like to come inside?

Hi

" i broke another hymen last night, hahahaah"

The fact that we are openly having these discussions means that it is going to be all out in the open soon enough and satan will cast these minions aside as they are no longer of use to him. These are the times of Revelations. All secret evil is being exposed by the internet and a growing shared consciousness of people worldwide.

inb4 dan pops in the thread woth a canadian proxy again

>spread those cheeks

The kike on the right is a picture-perfect representation of a Jewish pedophile. It's almost scary how perfect it is, I'm convinced a character artist couldn't draw a more perfect pedo face if they were given a lifetime.

i giggl'd

max kek

This. No one can snitch anyone because they're all acomplices

Soon we will reach a psionic tipping point as people's consciousness is raised up across the world as they become aware of the evil being done by powerful people. The bad guys are trying to lower us by inciting war by destabilizing Europe and the US and provoking us to become more hateful day by day. I am as aware of the Islam problem as anyone else here but I still find it sad that the only way out seems full of darkness.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Who are you to decide who posts what and when.