If Muslim men are fucking white women, then why aren't white men fucking Muslim women?

If Muslim men are fucking white women, then why aren't white men fucking Muslim women?

White men in my country dont even fuck white women. They dont fuck anybody. Only our country.

maybe mudslime wymens are subhuman

They fuck eachother cus you guys are all cucked faggot queers

Because that ass is probably the bomb and dont want pee pee blown off

The average white man is only desirable in the delusional minds Sup Forumsfags

>Feet and hands are really fucking dark
I am 90% certain she coated her face and makeup to look less like a nigger.

If you get some dirt into your ice cream,
you don't throw more ice cream into the dirt to somehow balance it out.

Muslim women are disgusting.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

They look Mexican

Try it.

Enjoy being beheaded by her 10 brothers.

you fucking idiot. It's not allowed. Muslims women are not allowed generally but especially with men from other religions. No problem for Muslim men, though.

Have you just woken up to the fact that this is a two faced religion?

I've fucked a couple of Muslim females on the down lo.. feels great to think that Muslim men who think their bitches are pious have had my cock.

she'll be beheaded as well. AN honour killing. to preserve the weak muslim mens egos

>germany has the highest concentration of furries
>furries are overwhelmingly jailhouse gay since women don't want them or aren't around

hmmm

'cause they're ugly af. And we don't fuck with fucking pigs

> things you havenĀ“t done

because they usually have 12 brothers and 100s of cousins who'll try to kill you if you do so

because we are all treating the asian women to big white dick

Do you fuck women while their brothers watch? Be sneaky, or call the cops on the beheaders. Best case scenario, you don't get beheaded and only she will. One muzzie less in the world.

Because you won't get any action till you marry which means converting (fuck giving up beer and pork for a woman).

If there was no strong social control as there is today due to their religion, they would be all over the BWC and BBC. Pretty obvious from the all the make-up and clothes they wear, despite, supposedly, being modest veil-wearing women.

What is that?

>so in short patriarchy
top fucking kek

They are, I know 1 guy who has a muslim GF. And another who had one for a while.

The cuck fetishists just dont like it so we dont hear about it.

We do here in sweden

it is common to see swedish men with arab and black women

then why are muslim males who come to sweden afraid to look swedish men in the eye?

maybe it's different in cuckholm but everywhere else and especially in rural areas muslims don't really dare do much against the men. they assault the women when they are alone though

Because Muslim women are meant to remain virgins until their Muslim husbands can marry them. Muslim men are just marrying non-muslim women to bring them into the religion.

Nothing personal, is just the repulsion towards niggers

My girlfriend is Turkish and a non-practicing Muslim.

Basically she's a 1950's woman but has a degree, good family values and isn't infected with third wave feminism like most western women.

Post more.