What percentage of you faggots are from a shithole country?

What percentage of you faggots are from a shithole country?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVDDYQlmq0w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit thread

i am from the jungle full of uneducated niggers: brazil

NPR's been ranting all day about how Trump said this hideously racist thing about people from Haiti and Africa. Turns out, he just said their countries are shitholes.

NPR apparently thinks butts are racist.

>No incluyendo a España

Another racist butt.

And another.

>shitholes
>doesn't include Russia and eastern europe

So, are the people complaining about this the same ones who were calling Alabama a shithole about a month ago?

Anything East of Germany and Austria should be red as well.

Well, you forgot to paint Russia red. All post-USSR countries are shitholes as well (except for Baltic region). Balkan countries are shitholes as well. Balkan region is like horn of Europe lol

A shithole is not the hole from which shit comes. It's the hole in which you shit.

Its all worthless if you knew the truth of things. Governments can hear your subvocalisation. Its all a shitshow and even those on the other side of this technology are mentally insane. Scary if you gave a fuck.

Schizophrenia
Autism
Egocentrism
Anasognosia
Psychosis

A myriad of other shit. Insane. Trumps nothing who cares, he's right though.

Would breed. How beautiful.

Which is racist, how? Are we going to ban porta potties from outdoor concerts because they're racist, and force everyone to shit their pants?

Why is the Sinai Peninsula and part of Jordan left green?

It's the world according to Trump.

Look at SE Asia. OP probably used MS Paint, and got tired of coloring in every shithole speck of land manually.

I think it has less to do with the countries being shitholes themselves, and has more to do with the idea that "good immigrants" don't come from shitty countries, which isn't true. There are shitty people in poorly ran countries and there are shitty people from great countries as well.

I've met/worked with plenty of people who were highly successful from shitty countries. In fact, a lot of those that come from crappy places seem to be more driven to succeed because they know how fucking terrible being at the bottom feels.

is he wrong though? Would you live in the red without any capital earned from the green or anything purchased from the green?

I am 100% okay with that map and I would also like to see any spillage from the shitholes driven back to their wastelands.

I'd take an African who immigrated to America and is driven to succeed and make something of themselves over a typical African American any fucking day of the week, no question. It's a cultural thing, and there is a serious toxic culture that pushes African Americans to not succeed lest they appear to be too "white" and it's horrible, because they are only hurting themselves.

Moldavia is a good country? Dude being a rapist is seen as normal over there.
Anyway I'm from the less shitty part of South America, Buenos Aires (still a shithole tho).

Cute girls are cute in any race. The rest can get fucked though.

>Haiti girl

That's not what the idiots at NPR were saying. They were calling Trump a confirmed racist for saying those countries are shitholes, Which they are.

Your argument has more nuance, but it also misses the point. Immigration restrictions aren't fair, and even if we tried to make them fair they're still not precision instruments. We can't really know if someone's going to be great, or fucking terrible. So they have to make some broad assumptions. Which won't always be fair.

Nigger girls are all horrible, period, only White and Asian girls can be cute

Obviamente todos usamos sombrero y escuchamos musica mexicana

truth

Ufa che boludo, todo latinoamerica odia Argentina

Horrible, sincerely wouldn't stick my dick in that thing, just the skin color turns me off.

¿Vos también sos Argentino? En todo caso es raro ver latinoamericanos en Sup Forums

kys

Then this should be better

Yeah, just have to be sure we don't make assumptions that are too broad. Don't want to miss out on good quality candidates just because they are some garbage ass place.

I don't know what the proper solution to that is, but I think it's something that should be addressed.

It's a bit personalized I guess for myself, because I am from a truly shitty part of the country, was raised by pretty dumb parents who lived on food stamps, paycheck to paycheck, and made dumb fucking decisions. If one were to guess, you would think I would be stuck in trailer park in a dead end job like them - but that didn't happen. I was an exception. I worked my ass off in school, make six figures now, and have accomplished lots. So I think it's important to not try paint places with too broad a brush, otherwise those who really deserve a chance to make something of themselves will fall through the cracks, and that's a loss for everyone.

Something like this would be better

"The abyss" of assholes.

Well let's be real for a moment: Have you seen Detroit the last few decades?

I'm from the "who the fuck gives a shit, you goddamn crybaby, obsess about something other than Trump for once in your life since 2016" section of Australia.

Autism

What an cringey faggot bill hicks was

I honestly cant tell if this is a sex doll or a person. My, how far technology has come.

Hay muchos latinos de distintos paises aqui en Sup Forums incluso hay algunos que llevan varios años hay oldfags solo que por obvias razones nunca lo dicen

Ah i see Niggerland in blood color.
Literally nothing in red line can function as sane civilization. Maybe kinda except china. Bet even china has to stop with their overpopulation bullshit. Plague or two will solve the problem then it can join Japan and South Korea

I'm from El Salvador. This country sucks.

the fuck is indo any gud bumdick

Usa has been making fun of detroits crime since the 70s. Ever seen the film "kentuckey fried movie" ?

kek, you don't have any other buzzword to defend the horrible dark assholes that you love licking?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVDDYQlmq0w

Not a buzzword. Diagnosis. Go read a book autist.

Que raro los unicos que nos tienen un poco de desprecio son los chilenos y la provincia rebelde

m.youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY

Except it's not about giving someone a chance. It's about statistics. I'm in favor of very open immigration policies, but it's a group management problem. The U.S. was founded on immigration, so they're strong support for it. But it's also a matter of risk, which includes violence as well as economic outcomes, and extends to the destabilization that's coming to Europe.

And the whole argument is stupid because it's not addressing the seriously fucked up system, which has all these bizarre country-based quotas, encourages people to come to the U.S. illegally because they're treated better than those who play by the rules, and doesn't really address the shadow economy of second class workers that is tacitly supported.

Aquí hay otro Y sí prácticamente toda Latinoamérica es una mierda, especialmente el shithole de Haití.

I'm from Mexico but it's okay, I will never emigrate. Drug trafficking is too lucrative of a business to just up and go, there are so many opportunities for conflict entrepreneurs here.

Bump

We have a lot of black people where I work. The Africans who came immigrated here do a lot better than a large portion of the american black people even with the language and cultural barrier. I agree that american black culture is counter productive. The most successful american black people in the company embody little of modern black culture. They typically have very conservative views as well religion-wise.

Bumpity

The quotas ensure only the most highly qualified African immigrants get in.

>go read a book
That's how you know someone's retarded and wants to feel smart by projecting on other, but doesn't have the ball to do it irl

He's not wrong.

i thought haitai was a state in america? is it not?

Si les agrada esos piases de mierda porque putas vienen tantos gringos a pasar su retiro a Costa Rica, supongo que son mierdas para ellos en algunos sentidos porque para venir acá y ir a Camboya a hacer turismo sexual con menores ahí si no son una mierda, putos gringos hipócritas como ellos solos.

U.S.

Im from Guatemala

Perdón, quise comentar Si NO les agrada esos países

Wtf nigger. You're thinking of Puerto rico, not a state (technically).

in South American shithole countries there are whites, and so they claim to be the smartest race, living in a shitty country where a non-white man can rape or steal you, or whites aren't as smart or all the threads of shitholes countries are made by soyboys

Internet tough guy syndrome strikes again.

OP is likely a teenager who would never talk like this IRL because "haha it's on the internet it's not real life"

sad

Puerto Rico is a territory.

Por lo que se centroamerica se hizo mierda por el narcotrafico patrocinado gracias a los gringos especialmente el norte de mexico y el salvador, que no hay ley y la vida importa poco o nada.

Relajate, no seas un latino pendejo que odia a Estados Unidos porque "muh imperialismo". Ellos (los votantes de Trump, ya que los liberales quieren destruir EEUU) no quieren que la gente de mierda de esos países emigre ilegalmente, y eso está bien. Por cierto ¿Cuál es el problema con el turismo sexual con menores?

I don't disagree with you but I dislike your post thoroughly

yeah, not a state.

They're not white, they're hispanic.

Who are often white. But they're still brown.

Welcome to the world of stupid, irrational classifications.

En todo Mexico la vida no vale nada, como dice la cancion "Yo soy mexicano", nacimos despreciando la vida y la muerte. Casi me matan ayer unos pandilleros colera.

Pennsylvania calling itself a commonwealth not a state is a technicality.

Puerto Rico isn't a state, at all.

Centroamérica se hizo mierda porque la gente ahí no sabe como trabajar y esforzarse para mejorar su país. Culpar a otro no sirve de nada, y la verdad es que un país es solo un gran conjunto de personas, si esas personas no son avanzadas individualmente entonces el país nunca será bueno.

okay, I fail to see why you're arguing with me. user thought Haiti was a US state, I inferred he meant Puerto Rico, which he might have mistaken for a state.

Come on brah, I've seen white, unmixed people who live in those shitty countries, I didn't mean that they literally live in shit, they isolate themselves in high-class neighborhoods where there's a lot of security, but outside there, it's all shit, if it was them I'd feel like I betrayed my race, after so many efforts that your ancestors made for you to have a safe and secure life

Egocentrism and autism.

Strange argument, because the most common misconception about Puerto Rico is people who think it's not part of the U.S.

haha, do you mean they are like redneck? because a see white people unmixed in these shitholes countries, speaking spanish and listening shitty music

refer to

Ok, ante todo creo que no me aclare bien, yo no odio a los USA al contrario es un país que conozco y tengo amigos y me gusta en ciertos aspectos, pero lo que si odio es esa prepotencia que les gusta presumir. Con respecto a tu pregunta no, no tengo problemas con eso, no por algo puse la hipocresía de ellos por ejemplo al hacer leyes para proteger a los menores y exigirles a otros países que hagan legislaciones similares, pero ellos son los primeros en viajar a países como el mío o Camboya para tener encuentros.

Hispanic is not a fucking race. There's actual white people (descended from Europeans), mixed trash (descended from retarded Europeans who fucked natives), native trash (self-explanatory, generally the most retarded of all) and niggers (just niggers).

Is a state. Get over yourself, racist.

Baiting!

This user is right, casi todos los Estadounidenses en general tienen un complejo de superioridad inconsciente.

t. Honkey

I guess Guam is a state as well. Faggot

That's the fucking point, retard. It's a moronic set of classifications, and mixes all kind of unrelated shit in order to group people into this vast, useless groups.

Neither is white but here we are.

Don't forget American Samoa. They're a state, too. They're just not U.S. citizens. Probably because America's already fat enough, and including them would tip the scales even further.

Son pendejos qe se creen vergas y su puto gobierno los espia hasta cuando van a cagar.

Oh and the Virgin Islands is a state to. Coming from that fucking retard.

You have niggers USA. Don't forget it. Cheers from ARGENTINA, guachos putos yankis de mierda olor a wasca y requeson

Idk about that. But PR it is a U.S. state. Delusional.

Not for long, Puerto Rico will rise again!

Sinceramente ¿No ven que lo que ustedes hacen es en sí un estereotipo? No conocen ni al 1% de la población estadounidense pero los acusan de prepotentes/tener complejo de superioridad, supongo que seguro también dirían que los estadounidenses son todos ignorantes del mundo afuera de su país. ¿Cuándo un estadounidense dice cosas como "todos los mejicanos son violadores" ustedes se enojan? Si la respuesta es sí entonces son hipócritas.

People need to understand the difference between a FUCKING STATE AND TERRITORY are.