Bandcamp Thread

The last one was moderately successful, so let's keep the trend going. Be kind and review where possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

noriginal.bandcamp.com
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride
soundcloud.com/daveroland
oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows
danyahma.bandcamp.com/track/natn-no-autotune-necessary-freestyle-f-o-r-r-e-a-l
jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-novetlen-ujj
scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

project coming next month

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

Really cool, I know people hate this phrase but it does have a very slight 'vaporwave' vibe to it but also a 80s R&B vibe.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>synthpop, ambient, soundtrack

soundcloud.com/daveroland

I ordered some new recording equipment which arrives in two weeks! Also would anyone be interested in helping me out with lyrics?

In what way do you need help with lyrics?

Basically I can write worth a damn, so I need a lyricist essentially. I suppose I should probably word the question better.

I'll do it for 5$/song

I can't*

I'm just proving it even more aren't I...

Well I don't really have money to pay, I just do this for fun. I've at no point even charged people for my music.

You've paid for new recording equipment, so obviously you are putting money into your work. Just because lyrics are a creative and not a technical part shouldn't mean that they are not worth money. It all boils down to respect for the craft, my man.

if you can't pay for a writer then find someone local to 'start' a band with you and use them for songwriting help

I have respect for it but I've never had a thought of money for help before. In all the collaborations I've done, money has never come up from either side. It's all just fun.

I knew a girl that was going to help with lyrics but she's moving away and dealing with some things. I could ask an old bandmate but his lyrics style wasn't my kind of style. Maybe I can find some writing guides or something.

>money grubbing in a bandcamp thread
this is why i use soundcloud
you fucks just want to be the next car seat headrest/foliage

Again: You are already putting in money. You did that by buying instruments and recording gear. You never payed for a CREATIVE aspect. You can get together with somebody who does it for free and it will end like this: The guy will write 3 solid songs with you, after that get bored and write maybe 2 low-effort songs and after that, drop out because of the realization that he could make money doing it.

That's why soundcloud fucks never amount to anything. The best you can hope for is becoming a meme-rapper.

> The guy will write 3 solid songs with you, after that get bored and write maybe 2 low-effort songs and after that, drop out because of the realization that he could make money doing it.

I'm not so sure about that, I provided endless free compositions to a YouTube channel for their background music and I help others for however long they want to work with me. Like I said, I have no interest in monetary gain at all. If others do that's fine but I find the accomplishment of making something and having fun to be its own reward.

>foliage
Stop lumping that talentless piece of shit with successful bandcamp acts. Nobody fucking likes Foliage and the only fans he has are his hispanic echo park shitheads.

sounds like someone is jelly of foliages shekels

Seen these in previous threads and really enjoyed both acts. Interested to see what you guys will put out next.

oliverbagshaw.bandcamp.com/album/weeping-willows
> mixture of ambient, downtempo, glitchy hip-hop beats, very minimalist, been told it has a night-time urban feel to it

Any feedback is appreciated, always trying to improve. Thank you for your time.

It all depends. If you want to create greate work, you need somebody who is determined. If you want to make average stuff... Well that's just not my philosophy.

One of the more interesting rap projects in BC threads.

i love love love the album cover. The tunes refelct the cover so I like them too.

ITS 250 ML OF LEAN FO DIS BITCH

danyahma.bandcamp.com/track/natn-no-autotune-necessary-freestyle-f-o-r-r-e-a-l

jaripitkanen.bandcamp.com/album/gora-burya-novetlen-ujj
>Epic

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs

>piano with drums wtf
>kind of a failed experiment
>some folk vibes
>unfinished, I wish someone could add vocals

reccing
hyped for new stuff!
checking this now