Unreleased Sandy Vag photo. Is it real? I thought sandy hook was a FALSE FLAG like that australia shooting way back when

Unreleased Sandy Vag photo. Is it real? I thought sandy hook was a FALSE FLAG like that australia shooting way back when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVbwG8_qloA
youtube.com/watch?v=gEQJxNDSKAE
youtube.com/watch?v=JeXG3uQu8ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and gay.
Still looks like something fun to troll with so saved

You can tell this is real because Lanza isn't there.

Who is that on the floor, and why is it dark outside.

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

I don't know looks faked. The kid doesn't really seem like he was there originally.

That's not how a body riddled with multiple .223 bullets at close range looks. You'd have a hard time recognizing the body and there would be A LOT more blood on the floor.

Also, why would forensic examination photos be blurry as shit?

FAKE AND
G
A
Y

ALSO

The shooting took place in December during the winter. Why would he be wearing shorts?

QUESTION ALL POSTS
PSYOPS/SHILLING IN PROGRESS

OMG there is no way they could have fake this photo. OMG.

it's real

The shadow under the body doesn't match up with the lighting in the room/other objects in the room.

It also doesn't make sense why the victim of a shooting is full of bruises.

Looks like sonichu

>sending your kid to school in shorts during December in New England

K

I thought they were shot once or twice

Please stop posting this faggots face. He is a scam artist trying to gain recognition and money from Sup Forums

>All that fucking blur & filters to hide the shitty photoshop to the normie eye

Let me see .. Fake and gay ..youtube.com/watch?v=nVbwG8_qloA

Always Fake and Gay for those who see it from out of the box

Israel Secret Intelligence Services destruction of Art in Syria also Fake and Gay..

And Here is Why ..

People can still die in a false flag.

Who's to say that the government didn't kill some people to pass more anti gun legislature?

they tag you and control you like catles after you will be the rest of us you stupid retarded fuck READ A FUCKING BOOK

And a other Fake and gay shit.. The realities for Dumb asses

The best proof of that quote is the fact that Lenin never actually said that.

What the fuck is this, maplespeak?

Just read a book you understand who is your true friend and who is the enemies MORONS !

Ya its Hitler from Mein Kampf thanks I know..

He's probably albertan, they are not very bright. Except at fort McMurray

HEre for you ..

>sandy hook was a false fag
oh shit, really? why did they do it?
>they did it to take away our 2nd amendment.
>tighter gun control!
really? that's weird because there has been literally zero gun control legislation since sandy hook. i guess the false fag wasnt a very good one if it couldnt get the job done. seems strange that a government competent enough to false fag right in front of us isnt competent enough to achieve their end goals.
>naw man. just naw. you dont get it. this was about social conditioning. they're doing it slowly to get the public ready to have their guns taken away. by the time they're done the public will be begging to hand in their guns.
jesus christ. these fucking people. honestly i think the sandy hoax internet conspiracy is more likely a psy op from a foreign government.

Which book though? I just read some pop sci bullshit and it didn't say anything about friends or enemies.

You cant read ? Damn I am sorry for you .. Dont worry it is good for you ! its for your good ! to keep you safe from yourself .. Ignorent little useless fuk youtube.com/watch?v=gEQJxNDSKAE

Why would the government fake a school shooting?

The majority of the kids who were shot were all stacked on top of each other in their very tiny kindergarten bathroom. The cops who arrived said one of their first thoughts were to wonder how the shooter managed to stack all the victims inside the bathroom.

First he shot out the windows to get into the school, which attracted the attention of some teachers, the principal and a school psychologist. He met them first and shot each of them.

The classes that were closest heard the gunfire by that point and there was a mad dash to hide in the bathrooms. The first classroom he entered tried, but failed to close the door because there were too many people stuffed into the bathroom. They were literally stacked on top of one another. He stood at the door and fired into the pile repeatedly.

No, this is a photoshopped version of a similar photo from september 2014. The original has no blur and was an after-the-fact crime scene photo (others in the series have evidence markers)

The stuff you're posting doesn't form a coherent point or argument. It sounds like you're delusional. If you can stick to one topic instead of jumping between 10, there may be a chance for communicating

weak ass photoshop filter, didn't even try to change the default values.

wew

Jesus christ, if you have to ask "is it real" you are a fucking idiot.

What is the Point any ways YOU DID IT who care if its a false Flag or not YOU the one who did this like all the others drama .. you are the Terrorist yet you blame Sheep Herders for all your misery Irreverent little fuk.

You, my good sir, are extremely trustworthy.

The topic is False Flag if you cant follow the topic read a fucking book ..

>muh false flags
How delusional do you have to be?

This guy gets it.

Just because some can't internalize that people can be pure evil and that there's nothing to do to prevent bad things happening doesn't mean it was a false flag. People are nuts and bad things happen, some people just can't accept reality.

I dont want to communicate with you cause you a brainwashed useless fuk clueless victim of yourself .. I do not communicate with live stock.. I communicate with others put them in guards against your Masters Deceptions..

>catles

HOW DO u EXPLAIN THE VIDEO of DAD FOR NEWS WHO WAS ACTOR:?

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

>Unreleased Sandy Vag photo.

a bunch of spastic are seeing a similarity that isn't there, probably.

Pure Coincidence !!

Which book?

A 5.56 round is not going to tear someone limb from limb. Don't drink the media koolaid.

>some people just can't accept reality.
i think the people that are sandy hoaxers are actually comforted by the conspiracy. it means things are happening according to a plan. they dont want to accept that a completely random evil can set it's sights on you or a loved one without any warning.

It's not hard to find little white girls who look alike.

who look identical and wear the exact same dress?

>completely random evil can set it's sights on you or a loved one without any warning.

Is that from a manual or something? Good luck trying to fool us, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeXG3uQu8ZU

Reality is fake and gay.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What is Hard ??!

Faggots..

Considering all white suburban moms shop at Macy's for their kids, yes. I might be wrong though, do you have evidence that the pic on the left is the same girl as the middle?

ayy

Who knows..

There is so many to read and so few to read them.

>.223
>mangling bodies

I think you're looking for Sup Forums, kiddo.

And BTW the shadow under neon light is never that crispy you stupid fuck this image is fake

>not realizing that a shill could make more money exposing the conspiracy than being a shill
>thinking shilling on Sup Forums would get any real return on investment

nope. the government doesnt care enough about you to influence your opinion. shilling happens at the normie level. fb, reddit, and big newspaper comment sections. Sup Forums posters are lowlifes and therefore not credible enough for anyone to care. less than a hundred people will even see what i wrote. if the government is shilling here then they're retards.

nothing new here JEWMERICA DECEIVERS..
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Wow, you got me there. I'm now a #cruzmissile.

Your Entire Life is a LIE you are live stock youtube.com/watch?v=wofs8ZpcXlM

same thing with 9/11 and jfk conspiratards

Ya there is your Opinion and the Stockholm syndrome ... who give a fuk about your opinion ?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

you literally need to be a middle-schooler to read this shit

Awesome. Feel free to send more recommendations my way.

is this your Opinion ?

Ok I am going out for a Cigarette try not make a other school shootout during that time..ok thanks !

Police don't use shitty cameras to photograph a crime scene

Please take your antipsychotics, you're losing your shit toews

What video game is this?

yea the sandy hoax conspiracy has literally nothing to do with stockholm syndrome

even when i read it as middle schooler i thought it was total garbage.
btw i have it within reach of my arm

post an excerpt? I'm actually curious

it's in polish, should i post anyways?

Why would you add a ton of artificial blur and low quality multi-chromatic noise to it though?
This is nonsense.

waiting for answers, Brayden.

only a retard would think this is real

but it has everything to do with being a nig.the only people i have seen any were saying that it was a hoax have a non famous nig as their pic no mater the place.

youtube comments sections its always some negris saying sandy hook was a hoax ect

its because they dont like it when they are not the center of attention

Garbage for some; treasures of others..

No medevac choppers to take the "victims"
Photoshoots of 10 kids in a line. Where are the rest of the kids?
Gene rosen
The state, school district, or town refuses to respond to foia requests

It's a shooting that never happened

I do it when you read a fucking book..

These are the same pics, just that one is cropped. So that could mean OP's pic is shooped.

Fine I'll read your shitty book only if you read white girl bleed a lot

Sure thing fag.. Gun dont kill peoples Rags Do right ?! fucking Fascist neighbors ...

Here is a pics of those responsable for your Brainwash.. most of them .. Bravo USA for hiring Nazi Germany Scientist to work for you !!