Ever wanted to ask a female

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Ever wanted to ask a female:
~for some advice?
~body related questions?
~anything?

Or just want to vent your anger towards women on one anonymously?

Now is your chance! Ask Away! Free (you)s for all!

All urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

How big is your benis?

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

What kind of opening conversation is best? I'm garbage at it. Both in public and tinder

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

What do boobs look like?

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

what's the best way to get nudes?

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Do girls care if you don't cum?
Why do most girls have some form of depression?
If you are asian what do you think of black people?
Do you prefer taller men?
How many days are in a year?
Have you ever wanted to do things to other girls?
Do girls also like other girls with huge tits?

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Have you ever eaten a turd?

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

How do magnets work?

Seriously sometimes the click together but sometimes they push each other away and I’m so confused???

My mum says I’ll understand if I go to the doctors with her but I don’t want to, o could you explain?

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

Not op but usually being in the same situation or having a common problem (ex waiting in the elevator or in a long line) can help with that.

You can usually just state the obvious, if she wants to talk she will talk if she doesn't she'll give a common quick response (ex "Yeah" or "Uh-huh") If you can get her to laugh you're in but not every girl will give you the time of day so brush off rejection.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

i'm a boy but i can answer your question

1. do you care if your sex partner doesn't cum?
2. depression is an anxiety disorder and everyone has it in this day and age even if you hide it, i kno u have it too
3. asian people are not bound to fuck with the same race, they will happily fuck whatever comes in their mind
4. prefer is a subjective occurence thus irrelevant
6. have you ever wanted to do things to other boys?
7. do boys also like other boys with bigger dicks?

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

So small I can't even see it, unfortunately.

Girls like to talk about themselves, so that's an option. Otherwise, I suggest talking about something you both just witnessed, maybe something on the tv at the bar, or else something that you saw her react to, and go off the reaction.

Squishy Fat Sacks! I don't have very big ones, but from looking down they're like soft, squishy fat.

Really make sure she's into you, get her personality first, even if you don't care about it, we pretend you do. Once you see our heart you can see our tits.

Do girls care if you don't cum?
I do a little, I want to make sure you had an enjoyable time, plus it means you were into me/I did an okay job.
Most people do now and days, I think females are just more susceptible when they see others around them saying they have it.
If you are asian what do you think of black people?
Not asian, sorry.
Do you prefer taller men?
I'm only 5', so height isn't that important to me.
How many days are in a year?
Have you ever wanted to do things to other girls?
I think vaginas are really gross, so maybe not sex, but I like boobs and making out.
Do girls also like other girls with huge tits?
Yes.

Nope!

Fuck, I don't think I know this one.

John Anderson
John Anderson

Show benis

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

How do I know if a gril is interested in me?

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

These are answers a guy would give when he's putting himself in a girls shoes. since i'm a guy as well i'm already aware of these answers, hence why i asked op who is presumably a grill for her view.

also dicks cannot be compared to tits

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

bags of sand

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

Body related question here, OP.
Will you show us yours?

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

you said it, when you know she is interested in you :)

putting yourself into girls shoes is not a hard thing to do, just imagine being a genderless being and just do what a human would do. the answers are pretty obvious, we don't differentiate that much which is the whole truth behind it

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

You're a girl, but not a psychologist or an expert on female psyche, so "general questions about girls" are probably wasted. But I'm bored, so let's see what insight you've got.

16-24 year old girls fucking love sex (not just the dick, but sex in all forms -- they experiment with lesbianism, play with toys, masturbate, have phone sex, etc)

After 24, there's a SHARP decline in sexual interest, except for a few random days every month or so where they suddenly decide they need babies - then it's back to forgetting sex exists.

Any idea what causes this, or better yet, how to reverse it?

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Women like me, but I suck at womanizing. I can sense their disappointment when I fumble romantic interactions. How did I accidentally build up their expectations to the point where my lack of social skills is a let down?

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

But i'm not a genderless being so i only know what being one would be like from the outside looking in.

Like how drawing looks easy as piss but when you put your pen to a paper you have no idea what to do

William Gomez
William Gomez

you're pretty right on this one.

i also think this is mainly the cause of woman getting a job and trying to establish a stable relationship with someone or something so they get a routine which doesn't involve the things they did and sometimes regret from the past would be my current guess

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

Spotted the feminist. Males and females are completely different.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Both very Valid!

No benis I'm afraid.

We make eye contact, we go out of our way to message you/contact you, we laugh at things you say even if they aren't funny, we try to find similar interests. Usually I just tell the guy I like them, but I know not everyone does that.

Mine is pretty gross and not attractive, which is why I compensate by using anime characters that I wish I looked like.

Hormones, maybe? I would say 16-24 is a pretty average time for puberty to solidify and gave us a long enough window to find what we are sexually into. Maybe by peaking our interests in other things, i.e. warming us up to new fetishes, could be the way to fix that? I would say I'm a pretty sexual person, but I have thyroid issues, which contributes to that. So maybe just hormones?

That sounds more like something you need to answer in yourself. Maybe don't set the bar so high from the very beginning, that way you have more room to look better and womanize better.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

no the problem is that you are asking for manipulation. i just told you the way it is if you don't try to manipulate and just see it as it is.

if you want to manipulate, you have to achieve it.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

males and females are not completely different, both are accustomed to double standards to make a point in their life and throw it away later on when they find the true meaning of life, if they are keen and intelligent enough

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Under what circumstances would you invite a guy in a trip with you and your sister? (Assuming you have one)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

LONG MYSPACE SURVEY GUYS ^^

1. Describe your ex in two words:
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
3. Look at your planner for May 14th, what are you doing?
4. What does the 4th text in your inbox say?
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
7. What color are the seats in your car?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
12. Who was the last baby you held?
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
20. Last person to give you a business card?
21. Who is the last person who wrote a check to you?
22. Closest framed picture to you?
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
25. How many emails do you have?
26. Last time you received flowers?
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man and woman?
28. Do you play air guitar?
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?

DoNt EvEr LeAve tEh ((OnE)) ◄wHo► LoVeS U fOr TeH oNe u ~LoVe~ CuZ sHeS GoInG 2 LeAvE u fOr TeH oNe sHe LoVeS~~~

~Haruhi1994 4 mod~

RAW RAW FIGHT DA POWA~Some gay anime guy

A hUg i§ Fr n0w a f4rt is f0rev3r

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

not op

You probably look like chad but don't speak like one.

Follow up your mistakes by acknowledging them then saying something risky.

"You like movies?"
"u-uh sure"
(disappointment in your social skills)
"Sorry i got really lost staring at your tits
"Lol user you're so funny"
Just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks, if you're hot the wall will try to stick to you.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

what can the circumstances be? the possibilities are endless to make this happen

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

can you help me come up with a question?

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Can I cum on your feet?

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

So you're telling me to become a woman to see what its like to be a woman?

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Why do women only want me for sex or the hope of marriage some day?

Do you think I can find a woman that will want to be monogamous without marrying me?

I'm close to giving up on that dream and just having multiple gfs in different cities so I always have a backup plan.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Would you ever fuck someone because you felt sorry for them?

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Let's assume you just met the guy, and have known him two months at most.

He's definitely not a close long term friend by then.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

no, what i meant is that you have to understand the fact that everyone have their own feelings like you do and thus you should be able, with a certain degree of intelligence, to figure out what other feel when they say certain things, unless you're a psychopath

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

is human the truly ultimate form of perfected being, or we are in a temporary incarnation that only makes sense while we are immersed in it?

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

if the girl is risky and her and the sister over the age of 18, the chances are pretty high if atleast she really likes you already

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

Stop being pseudo intellectual. Post modernism isn't real.

1. do you care if your sex partner doesn't cum?
This is different for males and females as it is easier for a guy to have an orgasm than a girl, because it is caused my physical stimulation instead of mental.
2. depression is an anxiety disorder and everyone has it in this day and age even if you hide it, i kno u have it too
Bullshit. You don't know what depression is and much fewer women commit suicide than men. Another difference between the two.
3. asian people are not bound to fuck with the same race, they will happily fuck whatever comes in their mind
Tell that to Japanese people who are extremely racist
4. prefer is a subjective occurence thus irrelevant
Why can't he ask a fucking question?
5. 365
Leap year has 366
6. have you ever wanted to do things to other boys?
Again, this is completely different. You are probably gay and look at traps all day, but most straight guys are revolted at the thought of kissing another man. As the seen with the OP, women's minds work differently.
7. do boys also like other boys with bigger dicks?
Again, false equivalency.

INB4 Postmodernism

Leo Price
Leo Price

if i were a genie what would you wish for

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

My ex gf left me a year ago and I'm still heartbroken. Should I blame her in my suicide note and ruin her life?

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

I probably wouldn't, I have sisters but they all are very far away/pretentious cunts.

Fuck, here we go.
1. Describe your ex in two words: Stalker pedophile
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? Nope
3. Look at your planner for May 14th, what are you doing? Nothing, I come on b, you expect me to have a life?
4. What does the 4th text in your inbox say? "Sorry for bothering you, but are you okay?" How edgy
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? Uh, script lines probably.
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? Purple/green/nasty and old
7. What color are the seats in your car? No car
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Yes
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? A letter
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Nope!
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? Jeeze, I don't think I ever have.
12. Who was the last baby you held? I'm not sure, maybe my niece.
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Nope, I don't think I know any twins, know triplets though
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Yes
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Never drove, loser I know
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators. Hurricanes, why not
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? Never
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?No
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow? A stuffed narwhal plushy I made (poorly)
20. Last person to give you a business card? My dad probably
21. Who is the last person who wrote a check to you? My grandfather for xmas
22. Closest framed picture to you? No framed pictures
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Must have been 2 years ago on christmas
24. Have you ever applied for welfare? No, disability though.
25. How many emails do you have? Unread, 0. I clean that shit
cont

Jace James
Jace James

26. Last time you received flowers? Never I don't think. Had an ex buy me a single rose once
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man and woman? Love is love, marriage is over rated either way though
28. Do you play air guitar? No, but I pretend I can sing
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Yes, was crazy stalker ex
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? Don't like coffee!

Uhhh... what color are my eyes?
Blue!

You'd have to get them first

sex or marriage
People want a ring on it, plus those are basic human function, most want one of those two
monogamous
absolutely, plenty of people don't believe in marriage

No.

Hmmm...I don't think anything is completely perfect, that's why it keeps changing. Maybe fossil fish, they've been that way forever.

I would wish for
1. Enough money in my bank account at all times to pay for the purchase I am making (indefinitely)
2. To find a place where I can make friends/relationships that are not toxic
3. Genie's freedom, unless he didn't want it.

That won't do anything, she already left you, she's been over you, so it won't affect her much.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

Girl has been quite suggestive with me... And her sister is like 19 if I recall. Just weird as the girl says we're just friendly... Maybe waiting for a move from me, or until she's ready
Hmmmm, I see. I'm asking as this girl that I know asked me to join her and her sister on a short trip, and suggested going with her overseas to visit the sister in a few months.... I just can't see a girl asking this unless the guy is either a close long time friend or someone she's potentially interested in romantically

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

stop being who you are
sure anytime bro

1. this is so much bullshit lol i can not find the words how wrong you are. i met girls which get orgasms in under 10 seconds. as well as girls which don't come at all, atleast when i was doing it to her. boys and girls react equal on either physical or mental stimulation, there is no predestination based on gender

some kill themselves, some don't. i know what depression is, i'm experiencing it at the moment to be honest but this is not the matter.

3. calling every japanese a racist sounds very inhuman

4. he can

5. true

6. i'm straight. but the possibility of turning gay is given if you meet the right guy in all stages in your life time.. you might will see it, or maybe not. being gay or turning gay is a matter of experience and life is an experience. as well as lesbians.

7. "oh she has bigger boobs than me, why would she like me" "oh this dude has a huge wiener, how could i ever be a bruda of da wae wid him"

the question is way to inaccuracte anyway to make a clear assumption

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

For most of evolutionary history women married puberty. Some societies pushed this out a few years, but even there women had children by 20. This changed within the last few centuries in Western society.
Because of this, most women have a deep desire for marriage and a family when they reach adulthood but society says this is unacceptable and they need careers. Many women do want careers, but a large number find out they hate working. Family life also conflicts with partying and pursuing temporary pleasures. So all these desires are in conflict and women could work this out but it isn't acceptable to acknowledge their evolutionary programming.
This is why you see so many women with small dogs they call their babies, because they need a real baby.
Women also have trouble sleeping alone, many become neurotic. In the past, sleeping alone meant they were vulnerable to attack. This is also why they are so fucking anxious. They deal with this through pills that cause their own long term problems.
None of this is normal. It's a reaction the unnatural conditions of the modern world and modern culture.
Tits or GTFO you fucking hole.

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

What can I say to a good friend that I like them, not really looking forward to the last friendship if I don't ask in the right way, can clarify if ya reply

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

genie doesn't care

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Yeah, that probably means she wants to bone. Seems like you've answered your own question. Be cautious though, girls who get attached that fast are usually nuts.

You want to be with this person, not as friends? Say just that, girls aren't always inherently smart/able to pick up on cues. Just be honest about your feelings, make sure it isn't too soon, but not so late that she thinks all you want is friendship.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

what does penis taste like?

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

interesting foundation. seems very logical to me in terms of evolutionary behaviour. current reprogramming with tools like media doesn't help it either at all, make it worse at best i think

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

are you that schizo user pretending to be a girl for attention? your post format is very similar to his.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Bro... Firstly you won't ruin her life that way, you will give her more validation for her decision to leave you. Secondly, you need to get over her. She wasn't right for you and probably had good reasons for splitting with you.
My ex who I lived with over five years dumped me just over six months ago and I'm better than I ever was with her. The other day I checked to see how she's doing because I wanted to apologize for being such an asshole to her, but saw she is with a guy and they both have become ugly fatsos. Discovering that I'm doing better physically and financially than she ever will consolidated the idea that it was the right outcome. Also I have a younger skinny girl who is going to be one of my gfs as she says she loves me. Got two others in my sights and I'm hoping to date them all then decide on one at a later point.

Exercise and focus on being a ruthless capitalist until you get what you really need. Sacrifices need to be made to achieve this. I quit cannabis and sweets for good, but now I have a future where no one will be able to tell me what to do.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

The only thing is im afraid that that time has already passed (been a little too long) like I said don't wanna ruin one of my best bonds to another person...

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

calling every japanese a racist sounds very inhuman
Japanese people are EXTREMELY xenophobic which is just a polite way of saying racist.

also dicks still are not comparable to tits

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

how much porn do you watch

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

Well, I guess I did. Just sometimes easier seeing stuff written out in front of you.

It's still weird, with how she's claiming we're just friends, yet does this shit

saying she "wants to ride something" when commenting about something in an arcade
or her saying a chair reminds her of a dominatrix one
or her motioning for me to follow her into a small bar bathroom
or her telling me that she's clean of stds
or her rubing her hands up and down her torso while eyeing me
or telling me of naked photos she's taken under a tree we were at.
Or puffing her chest out while looking at me

Or the more pg flirting like teasing, playfighting, or playing with my hair.

And she seems to make room for me to be with her. She works 7days a week at 3 jobs, and still manages to be with me atleast once a week...

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Women also have trouble sleeping alone, many become neurotic. In the past, sleeping alone meant they were vulnerable to attack. This is also why they are so fucking anxious. They deal with this through pills that cause their own long term problems.
None of this is normal. It's a reaction the unnatural conditions of the modern world and modern culture.
You had me up until here, What the fuck is this lizard man teir shit?

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

But I don't want a cock ring ;)
Seriously though.. buy a ring, but I'm not signing away half of things if it doesn't work out. Also prenuptials are bullshit and contestable so that's not enough.

Pretty sure women only want to marry me so they have a backup plan to get my assets if they don't satisfy me anymore. Marriage is the most shallow relationship.

Gavin James
Gavin James

learn her more. she could be a dream girl or a manipulative psychopath who just wants to suck your feelings once you played yourself into her hands.. the odds are very high.

if you see double standards in her words, the latter might be the case

John Anderson
John Anderson

what are some general do/don'ts when talking to girls? not asking them out or anything, just talking to them.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

I think that's actually a pretty logical explanation.

Nice dubs. It depends on the penis, mostly tastes like skin, doesn't really have a taste. If it tastes like anything, it's usually an issue and means the person isn't too hygienic. It can normally taste like sweat and be just fine though.

Naw, didn't know there was one. There's plenty of pics of me on here already. I may be desperate for attention, but not that desperate.

Eesh. Might not want to risk it. Which sounds more favorable, never being with her, or risking the chance at losing her, but she might reciprocate? I say start slowly dropping hints until she asks you, shouldn't be too long if you do things you obviously know cheer her up. Just don't take too long on them either, and don't let her take advantage of you!

Well, she could be REALLY into you, or she could be the one who threatens to kill herself if you try to break it off. In my opinion, I'd stay away, sounds like she's trying REALLY hard.

I would say once a week I watch porn. I masturbate more than that, but don't always need porn to do so.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Not op

Nigga r u retarded? if she says she wants hang out with you in particular then she likes you.

You're the guy from awhile ago who was talking about the black girl you're "dating" who's like 5 foot and has a good family.

Just fucking kiss her you retard

Mason Green
Mason Green

How important is cock size?

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

it's true though. i know many girls which show signs of anxiety of sleeping alone.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

How to masturbate beautiful woman on public without getting caught? As I am in new city for 5 days and there are lot of beautiful woman in this city.
How to get girlfriend I don't have one.
I am male.
How to get woman as a friend? I am 18 yrs old don't have any friends
I need a girlfriend? How can I find one?
I am stalking woman on FB. I don't have any friends.
I love to stalk every woman from 17-26 on Internet. I am doing this from 2014 and I was 14 age. I do alone secertly
It is my favourite hobby. No ones knows it even my parents because if they find out they won't be happy :)
Stalking a woman is the best as long nothing cross limit

How to get a gf on internet? I am single 18 years old don't have any friends.

What is dumbass? Are you a dumbass?

What is sexually frustrated? Am I sexually frustrated?

What is poo and pee? Are you and me both or them are poo and pee?

What is Linux?

What is Operating system?

What is Firefox? am i Firefox?

What is 64-bit computer?

What is dumb?

What is Opera?

What is chrome?

What is firefox?

You have a gf for males or bf for females? Both of you should pee each other.

Fat woman are so ugly even beautiful fat woman are ugly too.

You have to be patience.

You should pee yourself in pants.

What is masturbation? I think i do 3 times a day

What will happen if the person is unable to pay his/her debt?

How to get a gf. If you dont know about this so go pee your partner especially if its gf for males or bf for female

Do you poo and pee everyday?

Jack Young
Jack Young

How old are you? Where you from?

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

do's: be careful of what you say

don'ts: don't pretend to be someone you are not

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

We both already provide emotional support (ie. She'll tell me about real problems in her life and usually comes to me when she needs help in situations like that.) But gets very awkward, for me at least, when she brings up her romantic past. The entire time I act like a friend and even laugh with her about the antics but... when she talks about stuff like that it fucks me up.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

say would you read my book if i written and publish it?

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

I agree with you. I think marriage is a pretty lame excuse used by media to get people to spend more on shit that isn't important. Plus, if you know your relationship is just fine, why feel the need to label it with something? However, if you think women only want your assets, then that's not the right women. You should be comfortable talking about money without ever feeling the need to share more than you choose to, if any at all.

DO: Talk about stuff they like
Let them lead the conversation half the time
Listen, but that goes for anyone you talk to

DONT: Bring up stuff that has nothing to do with the conversation. Sudden (so whatcha wearing) type stuff
Only let her talk about herself/only talk about you. If all she wants to talk about is herself, she's a piece of shit and needs a therapist, and she's not paying you. (Normal conversation, venting is one thing)

It's not. All totally relative to the girl. I like anything, and if dick don't work there's always alternatives.

Oh jeeze. Here's your (you)

20 and in USA

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

This is right except you should definitely pretend to be a better version of yourself. When I revealed how cruel I can be to others was when my ex started to like me less. She still wanted my dick, but I lost the idealistic hero persona she had envisioned me as. It's OK though she's tubs and poor until she dies while I get rich with younger sexy women.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

From the time I've known her, I can see that she's definitely a bit awkward, and tends to not like many people
She really doesn't seem too crazy. Maybe a bit awkward at worst. She seemed to catch that she was moving a bit too quick at firsr, and slowed down a fair bit.

I think I'll just let it go and see what happens and I definitely was attracted to her instantly..

Yea yea. I know. I just never had a gf before, and well, this is all new to me. And the age gap seems to be making me uneasy despite it being perfectly fine (21 vs her being 25)

Ill do something next time we're together

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

What's it like to grow boobs?

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

Don't be afraid to make alittle fun of them.
Don't lie about the shit you like/dislike.
Don't put them on a pedestal.
Don't forget the things that you like to do.

Do say risky stuff
Do do nice stuff (but do it like you do that shit without thinking about it)
Do touch when they get close
Do say silly shit

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Ya my ex and I were a pretty good team until she started asking me to marry her. It was just because the pressure of her friends getting married and I was like "no we like each other enough as it is". Other things happened and it revealed we weren't right for each other.

Thanks for the advice about not sharing too much about my financial portfolio. I sometimes let things slip out because I know how interesting the information is, but you're right that it will change the nature of our encounters.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

what you describe as providing emotional support can also be a form of emotional blackmail. be careful please. you could hit your hard harder than you can imagine

when i revealed..

i think this is the point in my statement

psychopaths usually have the least amount of friends and only like to talk to you eye to eye so the information doesn't leak and so she can check if she has you under control if you don't leak it yourself. this shit is pretty tricky to figure

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

We both know you have man boobs. Gtfo.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

OP,
Tell others of your kind to LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.
I'M NOT A PACK MULE. I'M NOT A FUCK TOY. I'M NOT A WALLET.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

Then it sounds like maybe you need to take the risk. Are you the first person she goes to with issues? That generally means there is some interest, she sees you as someone who can help make her feel better/protect her in some aspect!

Sure, why not?

Only do this if you plan on pretending forever.

Well, she slowed down, that's a sign she might realize. Still sounds kinda risky, do the pros outweigh the cons?

Very strange. I grew a lot more in the hip department than the boob department, but when you first get them they are little, and you realize your nipples are more sensitive and little lumps start. Then you gotta feel them grow, very slowly, some days they are very sore. Pretty soon you stop realizing they are growing at all until you need to get a better bra to fit (I stopped wearing them for this reason, and also because I'm small/perky enough to get away with doing so.)

I agree with this!

If you make it about protecting your money, people will want to know, we are curious creatures. Be honest, but don't make it about that. If that's all they want to talk about, they obviously are in it just for that.
Sorry about the ex as well, I'm glad you realized things weren't right before disaster!

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

how to kiss?

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Are you ready for my 3 inchers?

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

What types of sexual thoughts do you have towards men you're attracted to (e.g. "I want him to fuck me" ; "I want his dick in me")? Do you tend to fantasize more romantically or in sexually explicit imagery?

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

thanks and many reason of why not

William Barnes
William Barnes

Not the same. Manboobs are fatty.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

I feel like I need to pretend for awhile. My goal is to eventually be the person I want to be and only have nice things to say about others...

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Honestly, I feel they do. It. Seems like she's more so just a bit off socially, and doesn't realize when she's being a bit much. Though she is the one who asked me out originally. To an art museum. That's a 4hr round trip away....
Ehhhh, she doesn't seem to have those tendencies

David Perry
David Perry

Do girls know know that we know if they aren't wearing bra?

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

Don't try and jump her nigga, do something like hug the next time you see one another then let you hand stay on her waist while you're talking/walking, pull her close and bump waists occasionally and gauge her reaction to see if you should do more.

And always remember to smile when you look at her girls love that shit.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

OP.
I've been dealin with dome personal issues regarding my gf.

So, I'm a no-nonsense kind of guy, even with women. I don't care to play on shitty platitudes like being a nice guy with all the loaded questions. I've straight up told my girl, I think she's heavy/overweight. When she asks if her hair looks pretty I go straight into asshole mode and tell her exactly what it is. If it's bedhead, I tell her something along the lines of 'you look like you came home from a whore party' or w/e, but if it's actually nice, I'll tell her it's done OK or appropriate. Same with clothes, etc.

So tell me OP, I know this is a subjective question, but do women prefer the honest asshole, like I've been doing, or the underfoot dishonest nice guy? Because being nice never earned me anything, but being an ass has always gotten me far.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Why is it so difficult to live without expectations and be grateful for what you have?

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

you can destroy parts of your personality if you care hard enough, but not erase everything to be a completely new being, this is impossible.. without the right medication i suppuse *cough*

pretending to be someone you are not is still a difference compared to having the desire to become a greater intellect of your own personality.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

Well I don't think a woman can know about all my assets and not be changed by it unless she too is fortunate.

Also some things I need to keep secret because I have never met a woman who could understand my situation fully. They like eating out at nice places and being treated, but they will be less happy with the full truth.
you seem rational though. Where do I meet a woman like you?

David Wood
David Wood

can you poo and pee at the same time? like does the stream of piss has to stop for you to push that crap out?

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

How do you tell if a girl is into you? I've literally never asked a girl out, every girl I've dated had to ask me out cause I was too dense to tell otherwise.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

you can be truthful without being an asshole. Its called sincerity. The thing is, you can lie with sincerity too, hence the old saying...

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

If people think of you that way, that generally means you present yourself that way. Do you flaunt things without realizing it? See the advice I gave to If people just want to talk about certain things/only do certain things, that's all they'll do. Humans are creatures of habit. I'll let them know though.

Close your eyes, lean in, part your lips just a little, like you're sucking through a straw, and press your lips against theirs. Then, FOLLOW. THEIR. LEAD. Find a pace and way that works for you both, don't open your mouth wide if they don't, overuse the tongue if you like that and so do they! To be a good kisser, it's all about pleasing!

Give it to me, baby.

I'm a bit of a rare specimin. I think that I tend to think more sexual thoughts, but that could have to do with thyroid issues. When I masturbate, I moan the name of the guy I've been thinking of, that's generally how I realize I like someone. Things like "Fuck, look at his butt!" or "He's so hot when he smiles like that!" I also think about cutesy things, wanting to cuddle and play video games. Mostly when I think about guys I like, I think about their smile, how they sound when they say my name, and their eyes.

You are very welcome!

Fake it til you make it! If you want to better yourself, better yourself in a way that will actually change you for the better, not pretending to be the you you want to be. BECOME the you!

She wants the D.

Yes. I never wear bras, and I personally don't mind if you know. Makes me feel confident that people are thinking I'm attractive.

It depends on how they were raised, I think. If something is wrong, I'd rather be told so in a reassuring way, but told the truth none-the-less. I don't think either approach works, but if you try too hard to be one or the other, we can generally tell. Just be yourself, if being a dick feels right, do it!

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Yea. I know. I'll just have to see what happens next time I see her. Which will probably be fore the meal "we're" cooking but chances are it will be mostly her

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

wanna be friends

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

No shit she wants the d. She's basically beating me over the head with it. I just dunno if she was a more romantic relationship or just casual..

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

Nah, we both understood from the get go, at first she was the one who would get mad at me for attempting to blackmail her and after calming her down, she was sorry and would keep what we said as secret.
As far as I know, I'm one of maybe 4 friends she let's in on her life. The rest are her lady friends. And if anything only one other guy who goes to school with her might also be there too. But she usually likes my sense of guidance and what little wisdom to help her out.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Holy shit what do you know about me?

Yes I take benzos if I'm catching feelings. I'm going to stop if I ever find the right woman. Other than that I don't use anything. I need to keep my urine clean and head clear to achieve spectacular things.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Wtf is wrong with you autists? Are you that stupid?

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

she got mad because a woman being mad is blackmailing you again in the simplest way.. fuck this psychological tricks.. humanity makes me sick

if you're lucky she hindered because of her own sake and ethics, not her manipulative skills

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Why do I hurt inside?

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

I think that's human nature, we always want what we can't have.

I've heard I'm pretty rare. I tend to be too passive and it bites me in the ass, generally I'm taken advantage of and left, although I admit I am generally a needy person in relationships, in the aspect that I want your attention. I'm on Sup Forums. I would say don't look for my kind of me. My kind of me comes to you!

Yes! Usually when you start pooping, pee comes out either way, I've heard it's the same for guys.

see

Sure!

Which do you want it to be? DO you think you're expecting one more than the other, or wanting one more than the other?

Sounds like she does like you then, if you're the only guy regularly in her life, sounds like she might be waiting for you to make a move.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

Would you like to date me and my gf? She’s cute and I have money

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

no, gotta finish the crap to piss.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

yay

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Do you feel like something is missing from you life? Do you feel unaccomplished? Is it mental or physical?

No thanks! I believe in Monogamy, and I'm very straight and don't date for money. Best of luck in finding someone though!

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Do you trim or shave?
Do you mind hairy guys? If so how much should they trim/shave?

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

I definitely would want it to be a proper romantic relationship. And seems like she's on a similar page. I just can't see someone taking a fwb on a trip with them. And apparently we just naturally act couple like... So yea.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

is hair a feature you find attractive on guys? how important is it to you?

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

Becoming the me is complicated. I am the sweetest guy 99% of the time and I'm very sensitive. This sensitivity has inclined me to be offended and misbehave in the past. Girls like the sweet strong me until they see the destruction I'm capable of.

So where do I meet an intelligent woman that won't ask me to marry her after I treat her nice and please her sexually for years? Where would I meet you? Also I have high standards on looks so currently I'm having the most success with younger women. :(

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

tfw you will never have a cute optimistic Sup Forums gf to laugh with and send good threads to late at night

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

I feel like everyone i know sees me as a burden. My family, my friends. My family tells me otherwise, but I feel like Im still a weight on their life for simply existing. It makes me feel so alone

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

hit me up dem digits

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

Why do no girls have personalities? You wonder why we only want to fuck, there's nothing behind your pretty face, just an empty skull.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

because media tells you to focus on things you can't have in an instant.

focus on things you can realistically achieve right now and you will be the happiest being alive.

I would say don't look for my kind of me. My kind of me comes to you!

this is true, but the chances of her being smarter than you and taking advantage of it are high. then it is only a matter of respect.

on an objective matter, hairstyle matters as much as body hygiene. there are women which tend to ignore it though in the low iq region

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Who offered you money?

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

^^^

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

are you a burden? if yes, why? and why the fuck are you not smart enough to fix it?

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

TITS OR GTFO

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

When is it ok to rape a cunt?

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

pls go back to bed, mom and dad will be upset.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Why do no girls have personalities?
there's nothing behind your pretty face, just an empty skull.
Nigga.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

Fair enough. I like a needy woman as long as she's reasonable and not too controlling. Pleasing women is the greatest joy I've experienced. I love it when they look at me with the biggest grin they've ever had as they scream with pleasure.

I've never cheated on a girl before and don't take advantage of them, but I don't want to be told I'm not allowed to do something or see certain people because of what could happen.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Normally I shave, but I haven't been able to afford a razor lately, so it's kinda just been growing. I hate having hair down there though.

My guy preference tends to be whatever. If you'll fuck me with hair, who am I to be a bitch and not reciprocate? I prefer trimmed, but it's not a deal breaker. Facial hair, if I kiss you it shouldn't go in my mouth. Otherwise, whatever.

Then I think you should make sure she is on the same page too. Women love communication, we want to know what's on your mind.

See above! Not a deal breaker.

I wouldn't say I'm attractive, so I might not be what you're looking for, but I think it's trial and error more than anything. Don't expect, and generally when you stop looking it comes to you!

I'm optimistic maybe part of the time! My life is pretty shitty right now, so giving advice takes my mind off it.

I understand that feeling, especially lately. My advice would be to stop seeing them then. If they want you, they'll contact you. I've stopped pretty much everything lately and am on Sup Forums almost 16 hours in a day, and no one has realized I'm gone. It sucks, but I guess you're not alone. If you feel like you are bringing them down, then the best thing to do would be to get away and find a way to build up from the beginning.

You don't bother to look for them, so we don't show them to you.

I think rape fantasies are hot. If I say you can rape me, and then you do it when I least expect it, it's hot af.

Alexander James
Alexander James

did you or will you dye your hair pink

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

Well I think that the only problem with going about that is telling her... and let's face facts here,
A. I'm far from THIN and
B. Beta as shit

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

This a masterpiece of shitpost

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

I hear i'm pretty rare
Heres a hint:
all women think this
you will never meet a woman that does not believe she is unique/special/rare, prove me wrong

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

Yea. I know. I'll make sure we are.

A big mouth at work asked if she liked me. She ended up pulling me aside and said that "were friendly, and I just got out of a serious relationship and we'll talk more about it another day" sooo there's probably more to say, but what?

I brought that up a week and a bit ago. She seemed excited and happy that I mentioned it, and said "Oh?!? You wanna talk about it?" but we held off for now, due to her being in a shitty mood that night

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

I think thats.. exactly what i needed to hear.. I guess I'm just scared of being actually friendless. how do you cope? just Sup Forums? ive been here since i was 12 (10 years now) and I gotta say I'm sick of the place

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Most of them dont. The last 3 girls I've dated have been boring fucks, they don't don't anything, they have no hobbies, they have no interests other than make-up, Netflix and fucking.

It's fucking annoying, I want someone to share my life with, not a fuck doll I keep around for show.

For real, why would I stay around after fucking if I can't talk to you about anything I'm Interested in? If you cant hold a decent conversation? Girls say they enjoy the silence, well that's 90% of the fucking time.

Why is it so hard to find a girl that's an actual person.

Fuckin bimbos

William Rogers
William Rogers

One of the women I'm after doesn't think she's attractive either, but I'm going to make her feel like she's the hottest woman alive when I get with her.
it's going to be awesome.
So where would I find you if you were attractive? ;)

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

what do you think about this?
(not mine)

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

if you think you deserve a girl apart from your conditions, then you are the easiest target for psychopaths, especially if you have those bad afterthoughts about yourself in your mind.

the chance of you becoming a tool for her are pretty high

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

well done on the roll, first off....secondly, just back off in this case, and act disinterested. she will approach you within a week if she is into you

Liam Long
Liam Long

i'm a boy who thinks i'm pretty rare, what does this make me? :)

John White
John White

Holy shit fuck his role look at yours!!

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

I'm optimistic maybe part of the time! My life is pretty shitty right now, so giving advice takes my mind off it

That is a really good habit to have. It's extremely easy to be in a bad mood/place and pass that on to other people. I also used to spend a LOT of time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general when I was super in the shitter. Things have gotten better and worse in their own respects, but I've changed my outlook on life since then and I haven't ever really been depressed since.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

How are dicklets supposed to even have sex, like how can you even get in there when your dick is below 20cm?
It's almost as pathetic as manlets.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

A guy has money = I must be entitled to that money unless I let him know otherwise
Confirmed female user

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

I generally get too attached, unfortunately, which can suck a lot. I will end up not wanting to do anything except be around you, and then getting depressed because I do nothing all day while you're gone. I do it to myself, I know.
I've been cheated on a lot. I don't think I set that high of expectations for men, I just want someone who can help motivate me to be the best me, and who we can mutually be happy and grow with. Similar interests are nice too.

My hair is pink right now, thus the pink haired girls. Have blue eyes too.

If a girl won't date you because your weight, she's a piece of shit and doesn't deserve you. I'm not skinny myself, and I hate when girls list expectations from men when they really have no room to do so. The beta thing, just have to find ways to train yourself to be braver! I wouldn't say become Alpha, not all girls like that, but find little ways to push out of your comfort zone, if you do it with said girl, she can help appreciate how hard you are trying, especially if she knows you're struggling to do so!

I've been told, I don't think it. I think I'm pretty average in every aspect of my life, maybe below average in looks because I'm fat.

Yeah, seems like she wants to talk! I say do it then, don't set any expectations, but instead talk about what it is you desire, and she where she lines up in all that!

Mostly I just cry and sit alone. I don't have any friends/family, as most on here do, so I find ways to let it out. Video games, writing, sewing, giving advice. I'm maybe not the best person to ask how to make it all better, I've pretty much created my own problems and now don't even care enough to fix them. It's kinda sad, really. I pity myself a lot. Maybe just find ways to distract yourself, if nothing else, and dont' be afraid to sometimes just feel bad, you're allowed to do that.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

What do girls poop taste like?

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

maybe you should learn to date a woman without having a one night stand?

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Not saying you were wrong but saying shit like "Why do no girls have personalities? You wonder why we only want to fuck, there's nothing behind your pretty face, just an empty skull." kinda makes you sound like a psychopath with no personalty. Not trying to white knight but holy fuck what you said set off my irony radar really badly.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

20 cm

Pathetic, anything below 10 inches isn't even fuckable.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

that's hot

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Do girls secretly have superpowers?

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

ok. to sum up a extremely large topic I barely began to dip my feet into, women on average have less variation between their peers in terms of IQ, personality, and sexual desires than men do. Males within our species often are the "experimental" side of genetics, from what I understand.
women want to be called unique and feel special because deep down, they know they are not,

tl:dr, the majority of women have a hive-mind mentality, and are inclusive in most cases in contrast with the typically male ingroup - outgroup perspective

Angel White
Angel White

Shes reached out before to do stuff. At one point we met up like 4 times in 5days.

She tends to ask in person to do stuff, so it would be stuff usually after work. And I'll ask via text, and we'll meet up then as well. Just hard as she has no days off. And works upto 13 hrs a day at some jobs... Sooo

And that "were friendly" statement was weeks ago. She's continued to hang out and be lewd with me. Even seems closer now

Yea, she seemed to definitely wanna talk about it. I was planning on asking when we have dinner at her place in a few days (she wants me to pick up some stuff for the meal as she can't drive. Never learnt as she lived in the city her whole life)

Wonder what she'll say though....

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Do girls can fly?

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Haha, I don't really leave the house except to go on walks to the beach and sometimes get food when I can do so. So maybe just in normal places, doing normal things. I know I wouldn't go to a bar, but maybe your Ms. Right will.

I hope he's good with his fingers! There's some girlsthat don't like dick penetration, so maybe he'll find the right one!

I find myself on here a lot, but yeah, maybe not being on here would be better.

They use other means, I suppose!

Where did I say that?

Never tried it.

Hell yeah. I would say I like kinky stuff, even if to others I seem relatively vanilla.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

Do girls glow in the darkness?

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

What if I fill your life with joy and go down on you before I leave and when I come back? What if I give you back massages as you fall asleep? What if I take you with me on trips so you know I'm not doing anything to betray you?
Would you need to know the ins and outs of my operations or would you be okay with knowing I'm just a smooth operator with people in many places?

Jace White
Jace White

Why girls smell so good?

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

You niggers need to knock this shit off, you're only tricking virgins into thinking they have small cocks when they don't.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

you do think, because you mentioned it while being anonymous.

you are neither objective nor honest concerning the statement. the question is, are you lying to yourself, or some random user?

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

What does girls left foot taste like?

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

I've thought this out too... might actually be right there user

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

What about right foot?

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

What does a gril sweet taste like?

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Do girls fart?

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Is body hair acceptable or should I shave it all?

Also how do you girls have such smooth faces

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

Do girls poop?

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Do girls have emotions?

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Megan?

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Do girls have feels?

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

No it's the opposite. I do a lot of stuff and I'm busy a lot, I want a girl that has passion for something, like how I have passion for my work. Doesn't even have to be a shared passion, I'm good at listening and I love hearing people talk about their interests.

Sorry if I got carried away, it's just frustrating.
Im not a one night stand kinda guy, i usually give them 2-3 months and if they just dont cut it theyre out.

John Watson
John Watson

what is your definition of vanilla

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

crap i meant kinky

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Op is fat eww abandon thread

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

sounds like intimacy is extremely likely, therefore, bait out an action from her. Feelings lying so close to the surface are easy to trigger, just compliment other women around her and give them more attention for a couple of days, or give her one word replies for about 4-5 workdays, or just a couple of interactions.

basically, bait her into making an irreversible action since you are taking away, in her eyes, the chance of being an orbiter, or if you think that's an insult, a "standby guy"

best I can do without more details (her age, your "social subgroup", interests, turn offs, etc)
good luck, be careful with work-relationships

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

i've been through a psychopath story 2 months ago :'( my heart is still kind of broken about it because i developed feeling for her i couldn't even imagine, but my logics and reasoning is stronger than my feelings, apparently.. for a better sake i guess?

many girls have a passion for trips or sports or riding a horse or drawing or photographing or gaming or even bitcoin mining.. they are out there user but it's as hard to find them as to find you

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

now is she fat or chubby there is a huge difference

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

Thanks user, I'll try My best. Means A lot because asking family is basically a death sentence for me right now, and asking friends wouldn't be in my character. HIT ME UP IF YER LONELY THERE ADD ME ON DISCORD gitgud42069#3731

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

How does girls live sexual relationship? I mean, it's only in their mind or do they enjoy physical experience as it is?

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

t. Dicklet

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Okay, you're saying you're tired of dating blank slates that's understandable. no idea what to tell you my friend try dating foreign girls

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Butch lesbian reporting in as the thread dies.

Why the fuck do I like women even though they're such bitches?

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

The best thing I can recommend in regards to trying to get better mentally is to cut off your connection to whatever your "shit mood time sink" is. I used to spend every waking hour playing games on my PC, and I used to aleays feel like shit before, during and afterwards. At the beginning of November it ended up getting fried by a power outage, and I was too broke to afford new parts. So I had to find new things to do. I started hanging out at my housemates college, met a ton of new people and made a bunch of friends, traveled around the city a lot and picked up new hobbies. I started learning how to play Bass guitar not long before I rebuilt my computer, and I also got to spend a lot more time discovering new music and foods.

It helped me to realize how many things there are that make me feel genuinely happy, and more importantly, the things that you genuinely do enjoy doing will leave you feeling happy and satisfied long after you have finished doing those things. The first time I started to learn a song on bass, I was elated for the next two days. It was all that I could think about.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

you do as you please, they do as they please

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

No. If I did I wouldn't be on Sup Forums. Maybe I just didn't luck out.

Sounds like you have a pretty solid plan then! I hope it all works out for you! :)

See above

Also Above

I don't like being gone down on, so maybe not that! kek. I also don't require me to be there 24/7, I trust you aren't betraying me, I think it's stupid when anyone keeps someone on a tight leash, if you don't trust them, there's usually a reason. If you wanted to talk about your day I would listen, but if you didn't I would never push something unless I felt you were deliberately hiding something bad.

I don't think I'm lying. I said "I've been told I'm special," so are the tards in the special class, doesn't make it true.

Foot, I'd assume.

I don't know what a gril sweet is, like the charred bits on a grill? Those can be yummy.

Yes.
Hair isn't important, see

Yes, and I wish mine would stop.
Nope, I have a unique name, no one has ever guessed it/recognized me.

I like rape, I like rough, I like BDSM, I like bondage, I like ownership, I like the idea of having a master. Tame to some, but other people might think I'm crazy.

You haven't even seen me! What if everyone abandoned every thread based on weight? Half of Sup Forums would be missing.

Same boat here, too prideful to ask for help. I'll add you :)

The same way you would. Sex is pretty fucking great.

The exact reason I don't think I could ever like one, we are bitches.

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

I work irregular hours, and she's only able to work one day that overlaps with me. Sooo not much of an opportunity to do any of that really.

But from what I know, she's 25, isn't really close with anyone at this work place (but me obviously) and just tends to not like many people. She's kinda hipstery... Also, she's described as weird and somewhat socially awkward by coworkers

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Sorry i forgot to respect your 15 inch average penis rules

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

how many guys are you currently having sex with

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

I'm just looking for a rare breed, really. Me being one myself. I want someone I can relate to, not opposed to foreign girls though. No girl is off the table theoretically

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

i never understood bondage and bdsm

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

For a while i felt like I was being used, eventually though, we both started to become actual friends that reciprocated emotion and talk/advice. Most of what she does and says is due to her extreme anxiety. Know the wraps because of family members also suffering from it.

John Wright
John Wright

How can I get my wife to swallow? She likes the IDEA of cum. But the texture makes her gag once it's in her mouth unless she's SUPER fucking horny.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

True, never looked at it that way.

David Hill
David Hill

anybody else have the issue of getting a small wave of disgust when you have to interact with someone that is obviously overweight?

AKA, so fat, they have their own unique ways of walking and moving their hands in order to function, when I see, this, I get the uncanny valley feel of "This is something pretending to be human"

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Yea. Hopefully it goes well. Honestly, it probably will end nicely

We were supposed to have had dinner a few nights ago. But she canceled at the last minute (though she works an insane amount, so probably just wanted sleep and rest.)

Haven't heard of a specific day yet, but some time next week.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Okay..

What would be your ideal dream date? Not like a netflix and chill or cuddle and video games shit. Like a NICE date.

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Something bad isn't objective. Sometimes we do things which are considered bad in order to accomplish things that are good.

Goodnight

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Yes and I always feel bad that I think that way.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

If either of you would like, you can also add me on discord. Curtis#7889 is my tag. I usually work during weekdays but I always have Saturdays and sometimes Sundays or Fridays off.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

I want to tell you everything is okay so you won't worry, - but things have been real bad. I cry almost every day. Pretty much, the only time I'm happy is when I clean my gun.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

So do you think you are a fembot?

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

Where are you from OP?

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Im this user

Whelp, I see no reason to argue, enjoy having all the privileges of a woman if you live in a first world country. Remember, if you dont like some man, you can always falsify a rape charge and get them kicked out of uni/work/social circle and leave a permanent legal stain on their life

tl:dr, what do you think of mgtow?
Do women know what mgtow is?

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

I forgive you, little boy

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

I'm trying to join the military after a year and a half of doing nothing I've been more active, confident and in genuine happy I'm not bragging I'm just saying the best way to solve your problems is not learning to live with them but actively changing your mind set and challenge your self to improve that is all i wanted to say

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

i screencapped this lol. faith in Sup Forums restored.

jokes aside, i also feel uncomfortable when talking to fat people in general.. it feels the same as talking to someone who just lost both arms in an accident and you start to overthink your behaviour

good topic indeed

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

I dont know how I fucked that up, Im the user who said you think your'e unique

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

shes fat, do you want to go on nofap for a week out of purely disgust after witnessing her body?

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

OP face matters a lot in fat chicks and I bet your face is fine, if its not then youre fucked.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

I think I just feel trapped where I am. I don't have friends, and family is pretty much the root of my issues. I know I could get everything fixed if I just tried, but I don't even feel the motivation to do that half the time. Sounds like some really solid advice that I'll take to heart, though. Thank you!

0. Had one I was seeing, an ex, but I still really am in love with him and I know he didn't give a shit about me, so I cut him off. I have toys that keep me company though.

I think it's fun! Being tied down and told what to do, being controlled by someone else and degraded. It can be really hot.

Take it like a shot, when you're gonna do it, put it in the back of her throat so none touches her tongue, taste is the worst part, the rest isn't too bad.

Fingers crossed it does!

I've honestly only been on a few dates, so I don't know. I think going and doing something adventurous would be much more memorable and fun that just going to dinner, something like going swimming at the ocean, or going to an amusement park. I'm also a sucker for sushi, so if I had to pick a food, it would be that. Then we would go back to your place, and share music with each other, just listen to each other's interests and talk, maybe a drinking game, but not to the point of blackout. I also put out on the first date because sex if pretty fucking great and if I feel a genuine connection I want to even more. Then Go home the next day :)

Sure! Adding

Do you have a discord? Things have been pretty bad for me lately too, might be nice to level with someone.

No, I don't have robotics. THAT would be cool though.

Oregon!

Who hurt you? I wouldn't fuck with that shit, but I'm not retarded enough to fake claims on anything, bitches who do that are stupid.

Thank you for the advice!

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

Anything to push your shitty meme, right?

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Lol share the screencap I'm Sup Forums famous now

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

I love chubby girls.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Yea me too

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

no problem, i just hope people take it to heart

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

nigger you are not me

its just an observation, I think most healthy people in general are uncomfortable when interacting with degenerates

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Ooh. I don't know if "Surprise! You're swallowing!" Is a good tactic. Are you suggesting I bring this up as an idea or something?

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Someone's being a faggot and it's not op.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

That's all lovely, but I'm trying to come up with a "fancy" date idea for my gf. We do adventurous stuff all the time! She loves it, but she still tells me all the time that she wants something "nice, like fancy." Taken her to nice restaurants but that wasn't super fancy to her. What do.

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Yep. Thanks.

And now time to wait for a definite new date.... Probably gonna be Wednesday like originally planned for this past week. Probably will message Monday or so

Also, I wonder if her brother will convinently go out when we're having dinner.

Or if her sis will fuck off while we're on the trip

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

You right, I'll pass.

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

No, you idiot, have you read /r9k/? Reading your thread I can tell you are one of those guys from /r9k/

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

That's a little harsh

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

Agreed. I'm fat and with small tits, it's the worst. Have big hips though.

I think I'm pretty average. I would rate myself a 4 because I have fat in the face too, which is a bummer. It's mostly because the meds I'm on (for thyroid/birth control/mood stuff) which sucks. I guess I'd rather be fat and not want to kill myself.

I agree with this. I would say I'm overweight for sure, but not so fat that I can't move myself. I don't understand how anyone could be attracted to that kind of thing, and it always makes me feel pity for them. Pretty much anyone who is fat like that is their own fault.

Kek. I would say bring it up, see why she's so adverse to it. If it's taste, that's stuff that can be fixed, not putting it on tongue, eating certain foods, shit like that. If she comes from oral and expects you to eat it, she needs to reciprocate, sex is a two way street.

I'm not sure. I think a nice restaurant constitutes fancy to me, but I hate when people spend money on me in general. Ask her friends or something to ask her her dream date, and do it?

Maybe talk to the sis about it before hand
? Or would she take offense?

I've never been on /r9k/ it's boring. You can assume what you would like, I know what's in my pants.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

go ahead

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

does size matter?

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

I actually haven't spoken to the sis. Though I know her face from HS. I know that she doesn't drink, and that the girl and I do, soo well probably Fuck off to a bar or something while sis is at the hostel

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

how much do you weigh even

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Tyty m8

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Hell, if you're super lonely you can add me or start a group with the fags from this thread
Prisoner#8412

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

95% of girls say no, however they prefer a nicer peen. It doesn't however stop them. If yours is average or a bit small.

Kevin Nguyen
Kevin Nguyen

Half of Sup Forums would be missing
top kek femanon

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Duely noted. Thanks for the oration on oral operations, femanon. Uh. "Femanon." I'm not dissing you, but we have no idea if you're really a chick or not. I don't care, myself. I have work in the morning and it's bed time. Goodnight!

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Why can't I let go of my feelings for a girl I dated over four years ago?

Why do I lie awake at night thinking of her

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

If you are already about to sex them and you have a three incher pincher they wont stop and laugh at your peen.

but yes having a dick on the bigger side can help you

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Op said she's 5'0 and perky tits so proly 90 pounds?

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

how do i initiate sexual intimacy with my girlfriend of a couple of months who i have kissed and cuddled with? what are the signs that she wants to take it to the next level?

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Nope. Everyone has their preference, gotta find the one who likes what you have.

That sounds like a pretty good tactic.

140, 5', BMI 27 I think

I'll add you. Maybe a chat isn't too bad an idea. I just don't wanna get swamped with dick pics, I see enough of that on Sup Forums

What can you do?

Have a good night! Hope work goes well!

She was impactful on your life. Channel that shit, find a way to make bank off it and make her feel bad/want you back. If you still love her at that point, then you have your answer.

Hahaha I wish loool. If I was 90 lbs I wouldn't call myself fat

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Shit Forgot pic. Ugh

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

I apologise, I just wanted to post it and get it off my chest. Like writing something down to feel better. Also I don't feel comfortable posting my discord on Sup Forums. I hope things for you start to lighten up. I wish you the best, femanon. Pasta luego

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

A good looking fat face is very possible, I get tons of chubby girls hit on me and I let those with good faces blow me,the low self esteem translates great in oral ,they take spitting choking and cursing
I just dont tell my friends after and delete any contact cause they are clingy af usually.
Just so you know OP you can fuck a guy way out of your league,its possible.

Zachary White
Zachary White

I understand, when the blood sugar level gets low, you cant remember how to post.

Did you get diabetes when you were a kid, or when you "blossomed" into a "woman"?

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

Yep. That would definitely get us alone time

Now. How to deal with her brother for the dinner. As he's the only one she lives with... He's still in hs

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

how do i care about my skin to make it smooth

i don't intend to become a trap, i'm just tired of having some mild acne on my back and chest, showering daily helps but it's still far from ideal

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

Even if I had a dick, I wouldn't send it around. Worry not.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Hello, fellow female

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

You have an overactive thyroid? They nuking it? If you're on meds for low thyroid it should make you skinnier.
Birth control, get an IUD. Try the copper one, paraguard. Fewest side effects of any birth control, won't give you strokes.
SSRI/SNRI are shit unless you have a massive problem with panic attacks and anxiety. They are little better than sugar pills for depression. Most of the other meds are little better. If you're on antipsychotics for schizo then you're fucked. Although, there is good evidence that schizos do better only taking the meds when they are having a crazy episode.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

yea you should be able to shed that weight off if you work at it since it's not crippling

Colton Long
Colton Long

"female"

role player detected

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Yikes wrong tag.

I blame captcha.

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

tits would be nice. everyone lies, its so hard to trust anyone anymore. and you sound more pleasantly plump than fat id say.

when you pee, do you try to spread yourself at all or just let it drip out?

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Do fat grils have feelings and emotions? Or they just eat them?

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Shower
Wash sheets, pillows, covers twice a week
Go outside literally the sun is good for you
coco butter is actually nice, aloe for redspots and sunburn.
Wash your fucking hands and clean under your fingernails

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

When her 'uncle' touched her nono places

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

pleasantly plump
pleasant
plump

pick one

good comment through, gave me a chuckle

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

cant wait for her response

She might respond, she cant hang herself, due to obvious reasons

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Based on the calculations I have found. I actually have .5 higher bmi and I am just on the edge of noticable overweightness. So I am sure you can't really even tell in your case.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

I agree with this user. Plump = pleasant

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Generally, she will make a move, push against you while cuddling (on purpose) joke about sex, stuff like that. If you don't know, drop hints and see her response to them!

You too! Just gotta keep staying alive, nothing will get better otherwise. I hope things go your way soon, unless you wanna kill all white people or something like that.

I have no issue with getting sex or compliments, I just know that I'm overweight.

No diabetes! I actually had a hyperactive thyroid disorder (graves)most my life. The meds I'm on slow it down and have made me gain weight, but it's better than wanting to kill myself I suppose.

Yeesh. Bribe maybe? Give him money to go to fast food or something? Get him out of the house

Don't pick anything, makes it worse. Try all sorts of different treatments to see what works for you. I get pretty bad hormonal acne and can't ever figure out how to fix it, so I feel you there. Drink lots of water and stop eating sugar too, it'll help!

How goes it?

No, overactive makes you thinner, they work opposite. I was small most my life but meds have made it worse. Also on Bi Polar meds, and BC for possible PCOS, which would also explain the fat.

Yeah, mostly I'm too depressed to fix it, and don't see anyone anyway so why bother.

I just let it drip out.

I eat maybe 2 times a week, so I must be eating emotions, explains all this shit.

Most people don't call me fat. I've very pear shaped, I just hide the fat well enough I guess.

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

Also, OP here. Applicable.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

lololol my gf and I fucked on the first date

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

absolutely 0 skill at even attempting to flirt, a personality with a shit ton of quirks and depression and anxiety, is there any hope of ever finding someone or should I just quit and resign myself to my own depression

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

A friend (female) has promised me to become my wife when she turns 30.

Down side? She has a boyfriend.

I know this is kind of stupid, but I need to ask.
Why do women make these kind of promises they are more likely not to keep?

I know more likely she will just stay with her current boyfriend or even marry him before she turns 30. My guess is she just wants to keep me as safety net in case shit doesn't work out between them.

My response was that I wouldn't be waiting for her for that long (She is 24) and if she really meant it she could just dump her boyfriend and come with me now. Received the classic response "it is not the right time". Told her to stop fooling around and she "felt hurt" by my response.

Since then, she has been more "sweet" towards me.

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

twice a week? good lord
we can change sheets for free twice a month on our dorm so i'm following this schedule
welp, here i come

thanks

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

eat maybe two times a week

im guessing you dont count cocks as food

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Honestly, with him, I think we can deal. Especially since it's a whole hospital for just them. Worst case, we can always retreat to her room if it's getting lewd. Though she'll probably make sure he's not around. She has her ways

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Pear shaped <3

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

the reason to fix it should be for yourself to make yourself happy

David Scott
David Scott

Why the hell would you trust a promise that was so dumb and unlikely to happen? Move on.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

add me on discord Christian#1984 i promise i won't send any dick pics

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Lots of people don't know how to flirt, or even like it. There's someone for everyone, just gotta find them. Work on bettering your skills, play dating sims and stuff, sounds lame but shit like that works.

Either: A)she wants to keep it and doesn't know how
B)She just wanted you to fuck off and told you what you wanted to hear.

God, You think I get cocks? I'm fat and on Sup Forums, what do you take me for?

Seems solid. Excited you have it all planned out? or nervous?

Eh, I never find pants that fit.

Waist 28 inches,
Hips 48

Eh, I guess I don't really care that much. Sounds stupid, I know. I just don't see anyone or have anyone to impress, so I don't see a point in trying.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

(You)
Why the hell would you trust a promise that was so dumb and unlikely to happen? Move on.

ts not that I "trust it" it's just that it makes me laugh and want to know why they try to make a fairy tale out of their lives.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

You seem a little butthurt. Js.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Nervous and excited I guess.

I just keep thinking back to just what may have happened if I followed her into the bar bathroom like she was signaling..

And yea. I may aswell drop my Discord, if you feel like having your ear chewed off with this. Killjoy#9345

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Sup Forums didn't post the first sentence to that lol but I also have very.....below average looks, I never have people. Get to my. Personality or flirting....they usually run away after getting one look

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

I'm this guy

she's pushed against me quite a bit. when we cuddle, she sits between my legs and lays against my body, while i wrap my arms around her stomachs area. i admit, I've gotten several boners during these cuddle sessions and these boners are pressing right up against her back.

should I just start kissing her and, like, move my hands a lot?

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

well i won't fight you on it

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Grab her where you want to grab her. She wants you to step the fuck up. Literally just do what you want, but take it slow and make sure she actually likes it (watch her face and maybe ask if its okay if you take a big step)

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Added you!

Anything you can do to change your looks, if that's what you think you need to do? People are attracted to all sorts of different things, what is it that you think makes you ugly?

Yeah! Start wondering hands, touch her hair and her face, her stomach, work slowly towards butt and then from there. Seems like she's interested.

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

me and my GF are long distance and we have been together for over a year

Though shes 15 and im 19 ATM, things work fine between us and we were literally made for each other, but she gets low alot and theres not much i can do to her except talk

Can you think of anything else i can do to cheer her up?
Also whats your view of relationships which are underage in an aspect like mine?

(soz if this didnt make much sense :P)

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

28 is a median all you weight is in your hips

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

(You)
Either: A)she wants to keep it and doesn't know how
B)She just wanted you to fuck off and told you what you wanted to hear.
She is the one who brought up the subject in the first place. Not me. I have never showed her interest since I knew she had a boyfriend. Still, we are really close friends.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

thanks

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

also i find it funny how im like the only one who got ignored with my discord

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

if she's laying on you with her back on your stomach do a cross arm hug and raise your arms to just below her tits and lift them up just a bit, look for her reaction if you're green keep going.

If she's already cool with you touching her like that, just play with them for a bit and put your hand under her shirt and put them right below her tits to see if she's cool with what you're doing, if she is then its a cakewalk from there on.

Take her bra off like you would your shirt, never unhook its pointless.

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

Well I'm 23 and losing my hair, it's very fucking noticeable, I honestly loom like a forty year old man because I have a fucking dad body I can't get rid of and I just.....don't have anything that it seems women want in a guy....I've gone four years and counting without even a single one night stand or date or hookup

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

4 years isn't that much, but because she's so young, she's probably gonna change a hell of a lot in the next 3 or 4 years.

Just a warning. She probably won't be that "perfect match" once she figures out her identity and isn't just cute and self conscious.

source: experience

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

Try to find things that work besides talking, play games together, mail her things, send her music, stuff that shows you are thinking.
I also think that age doesn't matter as soon as you're both out of school, so idk why it matters when you are. Dated a 35 year old when I was 18 and was one of the better relationships I had had.

It's pretty much all hips, yes.

Then she wants you to wait around for her. You're her backup, something she can keep on the shelf and use if all else fails. That's not very friendly IMO.

Must have missed it, what is it?

I love dad bods, much prefer it. Shave your head, make it look like a style choice!

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

Op is fat eww

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

this Christian#1984 it whatever

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

You play overwatch on pc?
Giving my tag because you're a girl seems really beta to me but i need friends to play videogames with

Oliver King
Oliver King

NEW CYRPTO PUMPING GROUP GET IN HERE

discord dot gg BN2TQGW

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Console fag, unfortunately. Got it as a gift and can't afford a PC

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

What are your thoughts on online dating?

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

What do girls think if a guy watches hentai?

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

jeez I'm dying/ tired

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

I have to really trust and know the person. Have dated online before though.

I watch hentai, so I don't think anything of it. Gotta get a nut in sometimes.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Shit.

Who the fuck else am i going to get to rez only me as D.va

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

ill keep that in mind, i have mailed her things before, for Christmas and birthdays and such (it gets expensive fast where i live, compared to where she is), and we might play the odd game here and there

another question also, we are SUPER attached, is that a bad thing for an LDR?

i mean like we watch each other sleep and are never not in a call with each other, we basically dedicate all free time to each other

As i have heard its not healthy to do that for an LDR

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

she is changing, though shes gone above and beyond to show her love to me, and i honestly dont think she will leave me, shes diffrent

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

I'm sorry! I would help if I could!

I think that's okay. You just have strong feelings for eachother, be careful of it burning out too quickly though, especially because she is young!

Also, if the thread goes under, thanks to everyone for all the questions! Might make this a thread again sometime in the future.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Not femanon, but you can change this.

Improving your body type is totally possible when you're 23. If slimming down isn't working for you, then try bulking up. If you've tried one, do the other, or a combo. Different guys have different ideal body types to get fit as.

Jose Young
Jose Young

Everyone thinks their SO is different. It is healthier and safer for your relationship to realize that she WILL change, for better or for worse. Think about yourself when you just started highschool and then now.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Is your name Jessica and have you lived in Utah?

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

wow that one isn't actually me

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

What do you feel when you're especially attracted to someone? Have your feelings paid off for you, even for a short stretch with someone?

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Nope and Nope!

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Also, you can shave your head. some guys look better than others bald but it's never awful

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Mostly worried that they wont like me the same amount or that I won't be enough, but I also feel the same way anyone would feel, happy, excited, nervous, timid and brave all at once. I would say my feelings have never paid off, I always end up falling for someone who ends up using me or leaving me, or ends up changing my mind in the end so I don't see why it was worth it anyway.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

You're missing out. Utah is a beautiful state.

Thanks for being a bro and answering peoples questions. Especially on Sup Forums.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

It's much better to just take the L and go bald. You will thank yourself later

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

ill be honest, im not that much different, all thats different is ive learnt a lot of lessons, and stopped being awkward a bit more

as for her, i know she will change, after being a year together, shes changed alot, and for the better as well, as she was in a mental ward for half a year before we dated, and in that time shes made great progress in getting her mind settled

dont wanna give myself to much credit, but i think i did make a strong impact on her

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

well love is a fleeting emotion

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

What's with you and girls(males) with pink hair

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit