How much of a fucking narcissistic piece of shit do you have to be to interview yourself? What a piece of shit

How much of a fucking narcissistic piece of shit do you have to be to interview yourself? What a piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dE-mxVxFXLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you earn the right to be a bit self-centered when you've created masterpieces

Bork is cool

Bork won't be giving interviews anytime soon

If you actually read it you’d see the magazine asked her to write the questions herself.

>sooo i’m all sleepy but happy here, just having sent the last files to mastering, album ready...! and then got asked to write questions to myself...hmm...what would i want to be asked? tricksy.

No, it should make you more humble.

its cute and better than being interviewed by some retard [le_professional_interviewer_meme]

I miss that little dog

>I'll tell you later.

i do too, user. I do too.

Cry faggot

fuck you satan

you're just mad you couldn't get him

>bjork
>narcissistic

Yeah no. Its better to interview yourself because then the interviewer can't take what you say out of context or make you sound like you something you didn't.

At least she won't be asking herself about muh iceland

piece of shit how much piece of shit of a fucking narcissistic piece of shit do you have to piece of a shit be to piece of shit interview your piece of shit self. what a piece of shit

It almost never does unfortunately

youtu.be/dE-mxVxFXLg

how fucking narcissistic do you have to be to record your own vocals and have your artist name be your name?

I'll tell you later.
awww

if you don't stay humble then you'll never create something as great again

>masterpieces

[Citation needed]

i dunno, i think if it was nardwuar he'd be able to get some real cute reactions out of her

well, he is autistic, so thats ok

Being humble is boring. Look at Kanye. Everyone loves arrogance

being humble is one of those things in life that's just a lie for everyone.

those who believe in how great they are reach how great they can be. those who believe they don't deserve any success don't realize what made them successful in the first place (hacks).

think of all the cocky assholes in the world that are worth every penny they think they are.

now think of all the starving artists in the world who feed on their own self-mytholygization

there's your source bud

>starving artists in the world who feed on their own self-mytholygization
What are you even talking about? Are you claiming that being arrogant and full of yourself is inevitable for success? If you are, you need some new role models.

no, not arrogant. i'm saying being humble is worth nothing other than people thinking more of who who have nothing. but believing you're worth something makes you strive for all you're worth.

>being humble is worth nothing other than people thinking more of who who have nothing
Not everything is an act. There are people who genuinely feel this way and they're certainly not wrong. It may be unfathomable for some, for sure.
>but believing you're worth something makes you strive for all you're worth
I agree with this, although it can be done internally.

All of us do

why speak to anyone about how you feel about yourself? and why believe anyone that does? most of what people do is an act we put on for our subconscious. a man that buys a bmw may be projecting that he got it because he earned it and is comfortable flaunting his wealth. a man that says he doesn't understand how he earned something could know exactly how and why he is more successful than others, but is being modest (not a good trait). being humble is literally worth nothing other than what people think of you, same as buying an expensive douchey car

Provide a study in psychology which proves that humbleness is worthless. You've just explained your opinion further.

let me clarify: being arrogant has social value. being humble has social value. what you honestly believe about yourself and how you present yourself to others could be at odds with each other. that's why a person you would describe as humble isn't necessarily a good source as to how you feel about them--it's a circular argument.

Better to let her decide what to talk about instead of having some pseudo-nationalist ask her why she's so wacky or some shit.
You do know that most interviews have all the questions pre-approved anyway so this is hardly any different.

She's known for being quirky and weird. This is PR for normies. Have stupid do you have to be to take this seriously?

I don't like interviews because id rather be talking to the artist. Interviews are a cheap date.

I'm going to call you pretentious just because