So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

What the fuck

I don't understand what's happening...

Show your asshole

dressed like whore == whore
you body look like shit. you need new trainer

who even like girls like that? so unsexy

Uhhh...I have a boat?

this is my translation of that

I know this is old pasta, but surely SOMEONE must have info or more pics out there

everyday, same thread, and people still fall for it

Dat developer "==" hahaha

I am not sure why you threw in forklift operator. It does not require any strength or manliness.

Copypasta/bait.

If others, fuck you, no one cares. If you want people to stop harassing you over it, stop making it a point to tell everyone, or stop using your damn mic. Jesus, fuck off with your 'I have a vagina and deserve respect' bullshit, because no one will give you respect with a shitty personality like that. And I don't give a shit if you're 'just venting' because you should've gone to Tumblr for that, because this is the LAST place you should expect any sympathy, or for anyone to care about your idiotic, menstruation fueled rant about how you don't get enough respect. You think I complain on the internet EVER for anything? No, because no one on the internet cares how you feel.

If you want your feelings validated, go to your RL friends. Oh wait, you're on Sup Forums, you must not have any.

enough with this bullshit pasta

nice sick day

>implying its the same person posting.

Could be some fag who enjoyed so many taking the bait that he keeps reposting this to get the same reactions.

OP, move on with your life. There's other ways to bait the newfags.

Fucking assholes you cant even get a girl like me im out of your league

Stop posting this girls pics you cuck.

I'm going to hate the answer, but what makes you a "gamer"?

I'd smash

yey i can't get a girl like you "Fiona", yo are fat girl .

Your not out of our leauge ,your just ugly that's a hot slut not you kek

This guy speaks the truth

Day in i tap that maybe even wifey

Hey OP, thic can be Sexy but fat isn't and bitch....you're a tubby fuck with acne chest. Nest time you work out do it with more clothes on you truffle hunting swamp donkey

No one and their grand mother gives a shit.