APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

For what? Hes good but when he and his team run into Lebron, itll be a sweep. Bron will shut him down

LITTLE MAN
I
T
T
L
E

M
A
N

sorry

i will never make fun of manlets again

for at least a week

>good

lol think about how great you have to be as a midget all-star in the nba

Based Argiebro

If only it was him in the car crash instead of his sister, what a refbabby.

IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT IT

BASED MANLET

He wouldn't have his ridiculous quickness and who knows how he'd develope if he had height but yea, if he had the body of a PG like John Wall or Westbrook and retainted all his skill he'd be the GOAT

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

fucking kill yourself dude, you waste of space ass pained loser with no friends
the best part of you ran down your mothers leg

>it's a the Celtics are finally decent again so suddenly Boston fans care again after being absent for the past 4 years episode

getting kind of tired of these to be honest

Now that Thomas is dominating the NBA what's next to lankents? The only thing they had was this. When will they learn?

>literally can't defend him without getting a foul called

It's door stopper pee pee man all over again. Great sport.

all of these things are untrue, never try to psychically analyse my life over the internet again or you'll regret it

KEK

MAKING EXCUSES BECAUSE YOU GOT ABSOLUTELY KEKED BY A MANLET

WE NEED FORENSICS TO SEE IF ISAIAH IS REALLY AI'S SON!

Based IT never doubted you

I don't think anyone in this thread is even a Wizards fan.

It's just pretty sad that the refs took over a great basketball game.

>unironically letting 5 foot manlet drop 50 on you

the wizards were a misteak

BASED TOOTH NEVER DOUBTED YOU

here's your (You), it seems like you need it. You okay buddy?

Naw us lanklets also fuck the hottest girls, get the best paying jobs, and have the most white children. We'll be okay without basketball

>this what lanklets acutally believe

The thing is he actually tries to make an aggressive layup instead of flopping on a weak attempt

>Announcers talk about how physical the Celtics are players
>Refs call a foul every other play on Wizards
what did they mean by this?

>Argentina replies

it's like poetry

Argentinians are better than Americans at literally every single thing.

ajajaja jose

>anything south of the us mex border
>good at anything other than making burritos and running driug cartels
>brown people

Starting with that retard of a president you voted for.

You're definitely the world champion of being not-white, I'll give you that

>Not getting soused as fuck on tequila & watching the Canelo/Chavez Jr. fight

>having to be worthlessly racist to make yourself feel better

u have to off yourself

you mean "THE LITTLE GUY"

Good Lord this is gay & I'm a manlet.

>were all gonna make it
>derides tall people

Good job celtics. I'm sorry for saying you were going to get swept by the Bulls.

That doesn't mean LeBron won't daddy dick yall in the ECF though.

if they somehow got by them they match up well with the Golden Wok Warriors

>the best part of you ran down your mothers leg

This one's true tho.

>Mexico
They don't have manlets there

>tfw been a fan since the days of COOOOLD BLOODEDDDDDDD
feels good

you people don't meme heinsohn enough to be fans.

ikr

37 points in game 7 of the 1957 finals, based Tom would be finals mvp for the first celtics chip if they had fmvp back then

Dude made the Sager suit fly before Sager. Winning 2 rings while wearing it. To finish off his double-fist.

IT only shot 13 FTs, Harden would have taken 25 + and shot 11-33 and it would have been hailed as legendary

>mfw waiting for the Little Guy to go bonkers in the 4th for the 53rd time this year

Bostonians wished more people had died in his sister's car crash so it could be compared to 9/11

the funniest thing about this image is that 90% of girls would prefer the dude on the right because he's not a fucking manlet rofl

WWTL