Do you unironically watch anime?

Do you unironically watch anime?

only the action animes. avoid all waifu garbage and slice of life shit like the plague.

Only anime Ive seen are Attack on Titan and Berzerk, currently watching Berzerk

I don't even ironically watch anime

Waifu stuff is fuckin awesome.

Yes.

Yea xD
I like Naruto,Tokyo ghoul, bleach, one piece, death note

only one i watch is jojos, best damn thing out there

anime website

I have a better question. Do people actually watch anime ironically?

Welcome to the NHK, Texnolyze, Evangelion, From The New World, Gungrave, Fate/Zero, etc. There’s plenty of good, non fan-service anime, you just don’t know of it.

Used, to. But now i have to build a future for myself and have no time.

I'd watch again tbh, the same reason pooloos have 3-4 hour long movies, to take you mind off this shitty life.

Only Cowboy Bebop (and a little bit of Naruto)

I used to, but i took a break and now I don't know what is worth watching. The last things I tried were Attack on Titan and sword Art, but kind of sucked.

More people than you think.

I did not take anime seriously until I watched Steins;Gate.
I'll never make fun of it again.

That's kind of like asking if someone is unironically watching TV series. There are a lot of different genres and styles. Some exceptionally great, a lot really bad. Most somewhere in the middle.

Agreed. Some of us agreeable types love the sappy romcom repetitive cookie cutter bullshit. I can't stand some shoujo's and action anime, stupidly shallow with slapstick humor, i want feels and qt grills man.

every time i hear "unironically", i fuck your mom.

Used to, but after so many you start to realize they all have the same basic formula they get repetitive and boring. Same thing with kids cartoons, you eventually grow out of it. Unless you're an autistic looking for a waifu.

Only jojo and action in general, I avoid all the stupid shit like harem