You have unlimited power for 10 seconds, wat do ?

you have unlimited power for 10 seconds, wat do ?

pic unrelated

Destory the universe

tell mom no

get everyone in the world watch me wank and cum

Yeah probably destroy the universe.
Or wish she was in love with me instead of him, but probably just destroy the universe.

Im thinkin about them nuggets tbqhwy fam

end all existence
or
create a universe where i'm god

Fuck everything. By stopping time.

make my unlimited power last for unlimited time

take everything i need for a new colony and move to another planet far the fuck away from earth

in ten seconds?

KEK

Destroy time itself so I have unlimited power unlimited

> destroys time itself

> universe vanishes

nice one, asshole.

How is your career doing after losing your shows and Netflix specials?

Love is overrated. True happiness can only come from within.

space and time are the same thing basically

Topkek

Give myself a lifetime supply of weed because I don't have any goals in life aside from getting high and wasting my existence.

Get myself a fucking death note

>this

>unlimited
>10 second limit
fuck this.

Seize the means of production.

kill master dindu and have a stroke

what would you do in the first ten seconds after you have truly unlimited power though

I would probably be too lazy to do anything. Maybe poof myself some nice ass food and a fwb and that's it

If you can't think of a way to use unlimited power in 10 seconds, you should probably just use the power to kill yourself.

Turn myself into my OC, give myself a futa cock, make my harem of girls, unlimited money and a lingering power to add to my harem so I can spend the rest of my days playing vidya, hanging out with cuties and fucking constantly. This way I can finally be concidered attractive and desirable.

In that case I'd blow a load so hard it goes into orbit and starts a new garden of eden on some shitty distant planet. The backlash of said load would cause me to defy gravity and send my body so hard into the ground, the earth's crust shatters into a thousand pieces; killing all life as we know it. Also you're a faggot for reading this.

Get myself several billion dollars in such a way that no one would know or care how I got it once the ten seconds are up. Since money=power, I still have a shitload of power after the ten seconds.
No more stories in the universe? That's a shitty answer.

I'd be a faggot even if I didn't read this.

Make valpo my girlfriend

evolve my power to last more than 10 seconds, then think of ways to make the quality of life better

The only correct answer

Bring magic into the world while simultaneously creating a bottle of pills which allows that unlimited power to be permanent by swallowing one pill only. Then create a legion of God's with the rest.

do you know da wae

^
tfw I was thinking to hard

You could just killer her and the guy and then kill yourself instead. That way everyone's happy.

>Kill everyone who isn't half-white or greater
>Kill everyone is more than 1% jew
>Kill everyone that is a muslim
>Kill everyone who looks is 1/4 black or greater
>Kill anyone who ever uses swag in everyday conversations or thinks it is cool
repopulate the world with a billion lions to just see what happens
>kill anyone undergoing hormone replacement therapy or cross dresses as a fetish
>get the ideal body I want
>create a ring that makes me live forever and 9 others that do the same thing, but my first ring controls all of them
>have my ex come over, grow her tits and have her a mute slave that does whatever I want
>Actually all of my exes in the same position
>anyone who considers themselves liberal dies from tumors in their genitals

Yeah, I think that'll be it.

fill my wardrobe with money , cure my body from everything and give super health

but you have speed like god and that gonna feel like few hours

Alter my molecular structure into a Q like being and then travel through space and time for all eternity. One day...

zozzle
>is that still a thing?

I'd fuck your mother for 10 seconds

define power...

Wish for more wishes
And big tiddy goth gf

>Wish for more wishes
Fuck off you unoriginal cunt

Gain an ability to stop time thus stretching out my power infinitely, stop time, make it so I can breathe in space, radiation doesn't affect me, space is constantly warm for me, survive the destruction of a universe and then destroy the universe only to be the only remnant of the destroyed universe and live in another universe where I am praised and worshipped as a god

Make it so that tumblr is deleted from the universe and even thinking of restarting tumblr kills you Ina gruesome way as to where your guts fly out of your stomach to spell land whale

Achieve Chim

b gon thot, the whole thing

I would zap thought of "more than two genders" from libtard brains.

kek

Delete Sup Forums, delete the thought of Sup Forums ever existing and set each of you on your own ways.

no jews no niggers no muslims no liberals no fats no poors no indians no canadians

Give myself an unlimited bank account

>you have unlimited power for 10 seconds, wat do ?
Make all logposters grow a small dick in the middle of their foreheads

i thought often about this, i would give myself the power to go invisible anytime i want. I can't stop imagine what i could to with that.

Enlarge my penis

make beautiful gril love me. touch bob. orgasm. go back to sleep

no, save that for furfags, "pics you shouldn't share", lolifags, and "rate [insert thing]" posters.

there. Sup Forums is cleaned up. logposters, no matter how annoying, are one of the posters that keep the antagonistic and smarmy side of Sup Forums goin

this

Cause the sun to go supernova.

That's not possible with unlimited power. Only Unlimited Powah (TM) can

kill Trump with an epic cum load

Seperate California from the United States kicking it way out to sea and all the while broadcasting it nationally, threatening the same fate to all the the other liberal states if they keep on with this cry baby bitch culture.

tovarish, da.

fuck your gay mom consistantly

>logposters, no matter how annoying, are one of the posters that keep the antagonistic and smarmy side of Sup Forums goin
Nice trolling there, bud.

>one of the posters that keep the antagonistic and smarmy side of Sup Forums goin
You don't cure cancer with ebola

idunno why this made me laff

make myself happy

I would read Graham's Number out loud.

Send myself into a state of perpetual happiness to which I'll never get used.

Become the most powerful sith in the universe

>unlimited power for 10 sec
I'd... make that power last forever?

Then I'd shitpost IRL with stupid shit like conjuring a bunch of dildos over someone while they're sunbathing or teleportation a libtard taking a shit into the middle of a conference meeting.

Quietly have all Google, iCloud, Samsung, Facebook, and Twitter credentials including 2FA and security questions sent to myself.

but you can do that already by replying to a nigerian prince in your emails

that edge could split atoms. holy shet
nevermind i spoke to soon.
|
|
|

alright calm down sheogorath

they'd fix that shit fast by resetting everyones password and sending out a notice email to the owners. the building that houses the google server stacks uses biometrics.

nig they have contingencies for contingencies

Someone missed the quietly part. Superpowers.

given the number of people on this planet, the number of people with computers, then the shear fuckload that are using said computers at any given moment. nooooooohooooo no. nope.

someones gonna notice and throw a stink.

they're gonna send out resets to backup phone numbers (if people even bothered to enter one)

then you wasted them 10 seconds m8

cheese for EVERYONE!

Give my brain all the knowledge about anything that has ever existed/occurred in the universe (along with the ability to store such information without going nuts - which I figure would happen - and the ability to easily sort through it in my head, remember it, and express it in words).

Supercharge my phone!

holy shit just say "omnipotence" FUCK shit GOD DAMN user GET OFF MY BOARD

But then you'd die

grant myself power for eternity, and full will to have any wish i want granted.

if you had the unlimited power, you wouldnt need wishes you fucking faggot. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

overthrow the oligarchy and eradicate the plutocrats, destroy the class system, and enact all three provisions of the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights as global law

Make OP have taste buds in his asshole.

OH and rub this cute puppy's tummy until it mbleps whoooosa gud boi

have all furfags become lynched instantly

>this

Since the type of unlimited power is not specified.

Bring down the banks and watch the chaos unfold

top jej