Best way to kill yourself? I'm done with the world and I want to end it

Best way to kill yourself? I'm done with the world and I want to end it

>Best way to kill yourself

Living a long, productive life which leaves a world better than when you entered it.

Stop the flow of oxygen to your brain.
That usually does the trick

If you're looking for a painless way, I've decided on explosives to the brain. I just can't do it because of what it would do to my family and friends. But if I ever decide to, that's how it'll happen. No chance of failure or pain. To myself at least.

kill yourself until you are dead. the best way is anyway that results in your death.

CO

go with #2 in second row.

This way.

seen this thread so many times. buy a tank of helium and get a breather mask and pump just breathe and fall into a comfortable sleep. after a minute of sleeping youll die unconsciously

jump in front of a train. scar the driver and passengers

Shotgun to the brainstem. Quick, pretty much painless, virtually certain to work. Only downside is it's going to make a huge mess if you care about who finds you and has to clean it up.

Jump in front of a car after taking a laxative.

OD on heroin

you are already dead.

nice message
but that's not killing yourself

be sweden

explain

Dont die man, i believe in you :)

Don't do it. I Love you.

It'll kill you, eventually.

Someday, someone's actually going to do that.

Best way is livestreaming it, as far as I know

dont do it, call for help man

It's already happened. When hanging was the preferred method of execution, fat people tended to have their heads pop right off. It's one of the reasons they switched to different methods of execution.

why do you wanna an hero?

See

I preffered the time when we had terrorists blood on our hands

This doesn't work any more. Easily-accessible helium is almost depleted. The market has been kept from collapsing only because the US government has been selling off its stockpile of helium to smooth out the market. A side effect of this is that the cheap tanks of helium no longer contain pure helium. There's so little helium they might not even render you unconscious.

What else is in it? Not to mention you could just inhale a couple good lungfuls of canned air probably, not sure about that one though. Might just make you trip balls or go brain dead.

Dont do it if life sucks where it is just move, start over, maybe just a town over or a country it doesn't matter just get away from where you're at and try to get a new beginning

Normal air. Even the highest-quality helium tanks now contain 80% or less helium. The low end ones might be 20% or less.

Damn that's kinda sad. Cheap ones still make my voice different though so I could really care less. The day they don't is the day I learn alchemy.

He means with the hands glued to the head to make it look like he ripped his own head..

DIEING IS EASY TRY LIVING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Drowning is the most peaceful I hear