Trying so hard not to fappppp... threesome incoming.... main bitch is hot as fuck and 10 years younger...

trying so hard not to fappppp... threesome incoming.... main bitch is hot as fuck and 10 years younger, yes shes legal (barely)... 2nd girl is meh but a freak... arranged to get a double BJ after we go to the bars tonight.... trying to save my load but its so hard plebs... give me ideas of what to do besides fuck your mother....

Pic is main bitch, two months after her 18th birthday (when we first met)

Do a Theon. End of the night they go to suck you and your dick is gone. Jokes on them.

Good for you op, I will die as a virgin

if the pussy is so good, then why do you still fap?

If you think that has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention

because shes an asian who lives at home with her parents still so I cant fuck her everytime I get a boner. Less now thats shes working. Fun fact she gives me most of her pay check every month. Im gonna get them drunk on her own money. #winning

You're a sad motherfucker. You prey on women instead of getting them to fuck you without manipulation. And yes of course you're manipulating the bitch if she's handing you her paycheck. No person in their right mind would do that.

shut the fuck up dude he can do whatever he wants

manipulation is necessary for some
life is a game or survival

haha. They would if your in love. She contributes to our savings. I save over half my paycheck every month. She had no money until recently I paid for everything. She wanted to help. We will buy a house or business together in the future faggot. Sometimes you might fall in love with a hot little slut and shit gets real. Not every hot slut is a money sucking cunt. Some actually wanna take care of their man as well as he takes care of them. One more reason she gonna put this other bitch on my dick tonight. Just to make me smile.

yea, chicks never manipulate guys, fuck you OP!!!!
wait...

>tips fedora

Haha. What a dopey cunt.

whoa thanks for the knowledge

lmao, you fucking azns boi

>kinda gay tbh

I love fucking Asians. They love white cock. Its a win win. "Cum inside my asian pussy" she loves to shout when im close cause she knows its an insta nut for me.

Kek

Moar of main bitch?

>fucking retard asian girls

Why is this still a meme?

Post more OP

Update your night at vola bitch

main bitch

I can't believe these are real things happening right now to real people while I still live at home and a virgin. This just isn't fair.

haha dude sometimes I honestly cant believe this is my real life. I will admit I got lucky as fuck with her. But also I worked it. Nutted a lot of bitchs trying to find this one.

you better appreciate that shit, hopefully in my next life I can be you

I hate you but I want to be you.

Any of her asshole?

lol I paid my dues. 10 years with the first fat bitch I fucked. It was hell. Divorced and only 1 rule, no more fat chicks.

Want to see moar of both bitch?
Would u mind updating your night?

more*

I cant seem to find side bitchs tits on my comp at the moment.

Nah the ending is probably still 10 hrs out doubt this thread will survive. But maybe I can update tomorrow.

I'll fap to that ass for the both of us.

last one for the boys, drip drip drip

ps sorry to be noob idk why they keep posting sideways, #metard

God fucking damn.

Other source rather than Sup Forums?

Main bitch?
Can we see a peek of side bitch too?