Ask a person that got pardoned in a sealed records case for having to kill someone to protect my identity (and others)...

Ask a person that got pardoned in a sealed records case for having to kill someone to protect my identity (and others) in a CI/informant case. I basically had to go underground for almost a year and today is the day that I feel comfortable enough to talk about it somewhere because both my civil and criminal cases are closed. No, I didn't have to enter WP because all loose ends were tied up, but I don't want to go blabbing about it either, so I thought Sup Forums might find this interesting. I just settled this week for juuuust under $100k so I'm pretty happy. Hoping it was going to be more but hey, at least I have a clean record and didn't have to go to jail.

For the record, the FBI is just as much of a bunch of fucking faggots as you think they'd be, but the.. we will just say some other 3 -letter agency bros were actually pretty cool and went to bat for me. Also, thank god for sloppy paperwork, although that was kinda done for a purpose.

I've been partying all week. Ask me anything you motherfuckers want. I thought youd all like the mask. WOOOOOOOOO!

What's your favorite cereal?

What's your favorite gun since I assume you shot someone?

Did you vote for Trump or Hillary?

wow trying this hard for attention
does mummy not want to know anymore?

>What's your favorite cereal?
Cheerios with 0% milk and a spoonful of sugar
>What's your favorite gun since I assume you shot someone?
S&W M&P Shield 9mm saved my life. Its awesome.
>Did you vote for Trump or Hillary?
Neither. Gary Motherfucking Johnson. Being a diehard libertarian and its ideal actually got me through this. Funny you should ask.

Sup Forums deleted exif now you know

"mummy" is happy her son isn't going to jail.

yeah but you think the janitors and Sup Forums don't have access to the shit? Cmon man.

Confused, why did you get money?

Bullshit. Lemme see a pic of your Shield.

Probably got something better then a shield now.

Bare minimum a shotgun and a 45 pistol for me.

Here's the Shield, but yes. I have more now.

FBI basically had investigation that ended up overlapping the one I was involved with. I'll just say it. It was the ATF. I had to kill someone in self-defense, long story but it was an FBI CI. I ended up getting into it because of that with FBI agent, got into a fight and broke the guy's right orbital of the eye. FBI convinced local PD to arrest me, he tried suing. I got locked up for a few days, filed damages for nerve damage from being improperly handcuffed and duress from being improperly jailed. Beat charges.

Nice. What else you got in terms of firepower?

This one's pretty cool. I'd probably reach for this first in a home defense situation.

Do you smoke?
If so, what brand of cigarettes?

The amount of firepower they let you guys have is insane. I mean, it's cool as fuck. But never in a million years could I own something like that.

You killed an FBI agent?

Who do you have for the Superbowl?

I quit the day ops were over. I smoked to fit in as a CI. The amount of info that people will spill while chatting over a cigarette is amazing. I started smoked in the military and through this, but once the stress subsided, I was able to put it down. I also got prescribed Wellbutrin right after too and that might have helped. The whole thing took a toll on me.

I smoked Marlboro Reds though.

I mean, yeah its pretty cool. Criminals have some crazy firepower too but most of the time they are untrained and don't know how to use it very effectively. But I do! :) I'm responsible with it.

OP here, only cock

>meme mask
>lolbertarian
LARP

Which do you prefer: Pancakes or French toast?

Is your name Timothy Richard Simmons

No, a CI for the FBI. It was a mess. There is a lot of friction between the FBI and ATF, and hardly any cooperation when it comes to certain jurisdictions. My city is a goddamn mess, both on the streets and when it comes to govt agencies. Seriously.. its like the Wild West. At least in the military everybody was kinda sorta on the same page and had a common enemy. When it comes to law enforcement, those lines are blurred and when it comes to ops, everybody wants to claim responsibility for their own success and kick others to the side so everything gets so fucked up. Theres even less women when it comes to street ops, and it gets so fucked up.

I want the Eagles to win
but wouldn't mind the Saints
and I think the Vikings end up winning it all.

Pancakes but enjoy French toast a lot and easy to cook

I just bought the mask today honestly, ha. The store I bought it from is shutting down and everything was being practically given away so I got it.

French toast. Especially if its made right and with challah. I'm like just take muh shekels. Shits delicious.. I might go get some for breakfast now.

I actually might like waffles the best though man if i think about it.

If it was, you think I'd tell you?

What does liberty and freedom feel like?

i Do tHink it Is

Thats a hell of an imagination you've got there kiddo

Whats the upper and the lower on that?
What capacity mags you got?

One of the few ama threads I've seen recently where the OP actually replies. Also, got any opinions on the recent surge in Cryptocurrency?

I mean, its great. I got to move, I got some money now, I get to relax some, etc. I actually fucked the daughter of a famous chick tonight, although you guys probably wouldn't know the person even though they got inducted to the RnR HoF this year. Yes, I'm bragging lol.

Today was honestly awesome. But I'm still decompressing and slightly uncomfortable. I still haven't unwound, although today helped. I feel like this whole ordeal aged me a lot.

i Am hAppy u think So

Scott Liam Clark.

Braced AR-9, Glock mags. Company named Freedom Arms. Its a blast man, got mine for a really awesome price. That mag is 33 rds. I have a 50-rd drum on its way. For science.

I think its great. I bought $400 worth of Aetherium 2 months ago and its doing really well. I'm going to be honest with you though, I dont really know how to sell it all at once and that is something I want to know how to be able to do. What about you?

hi and fuck off. assuming you're not lying, you're simply bragging. both fucking disgusting you piece of shit.

Are you in the greater Boston area?

What painting is that?

Pic related if you're interested.

Nah, but who are you?

nah

Broken Bridge and the Dream by Dali

well my name isn't michael keith williams

So there's that much friction between them? Does the city have both an FBI and ATF field office and they just act as rivals?

to be honest, I've thrown in like one humblebrag in there. But really, nah, I'm not. This whole thing has been an ordeal and the money I got is cool, but I still wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Stay in school and do something less stressful.

If there's one thing I've learned, it's this: Fuck you faggot, I earned this! Fuuuuuck youuuuu.

No sir. I really don't want to get too specific about it, but nah. I can tell you this though, I've been there before and you could probably earn a lot of money there doing CI shit with the whole heroin trade up there. But honestly it would probably wind up killing you. So many CI's end up getting killed and the government doesn't really give a shit when it happens.

Cream and sugar in your coffee?

What qualifications do you need to be a CI? Or do you only need to have a burning desire to be a rat?

>michael keith williams
I don't know why you're throwing out these names, considering you're an ausfag. I'm in the States bro.

To a degree. Every jurisdiction is different, and each office is different. I actually really liked all the ATF bros a lot. They were professional, they had my back, and we didn't have to see me more than we needed to see each other. I can tell you that I was very, very good at what I did and they appreciated me for it.

The FBI here was a bunch of fucking faggots and got all pissy when our case (which was stronger than the one they were working) overlapped and eventually just railroaded their op. To a degree, I get it, people want a commendation because it helps them further their career if they get commendations for a planned op. But the ATF's was better planned.

They end up working together the best when there's a high profile case and the extra scrutiny forces everyone to play nice.

Yeah, both. Not too sweet, but yeah. None of that flavored shit, just sugar. I fucking LOVE McD's coffee man, I just really love it.

But I'm also a fan of hot chai. I love a good hot chai.

There's no real qualifications, you just have to.. be right for the job, I guess? I used to be kinda shady I guess. Like, I smoked weed and knew a lot of the big local dealers, especially with the wax and concentrates coming in, but also I have a lot of friends that are cops, and those cops knew I was well-connected but cool with it, if that makes sense? This is going to sound blithe, but I'm well-spoken and intelligent but I get along well with black people from all backgrounds. Detective introduced me to ATF agent, ATF agent wanted to know if I could get info on the Turkish heroin ring that imports the majority of dope in the city, at least before fent hit. Shit's crazy man, I found myself in absolute insane situations.

Wow, so the Turks are the ones running the dope in?

How did you get caught?
>oh you work for goberment.
>fagget

Yes. Pennsylvania, NY, Maryland, Georgia, Louisiana all had Turkish mafia bringing in the big shipments of Afghan pure at least through 2015 for the most part. The Mexicans manufacturing fentanyl is throwing everything into an uproar right now. Synthetics are taking huge profits away from the Turks now.

That's very telling.. I'm a long time junkie. I know a lot about what product is in which regions and who's moving it there (in general).. it wouldn't be very specific to say Mexicans and their tar, nor much more specific to say Columbians and ECP.. but here you say Turks, who aren't a major source of H for the US in general. That really narrows it down.

Fent is mostly coming from China, although Mexico is probably a trans-shipment point on it's way here

Ever had your shit pushed in?

I'm not a junkie. But the target of this op was specifically Turkish interests. I can tell you from the assets we received it was a big deal. These guys were businessmen, not interested in the gangsta life at all. For the most part!

Yeah a lot of fent is coming from China, but you are seeing a big influx of product from Mexican labs. And it's superior to Chinese stuff. Same thing with meth.

Look out your window. I can see you.

Who, me? I see a silver Altima running out front at 6 am. That you or something? Lol

..who left like 10 seconds after I posted. That's not creepy or anything..

Nice Larp faggot

You're right. I don't exist. Trust your government. Anyways. Goodnight guys. Keep on at it, signing off.

Later, op!

Later

See you guys. Take care.

Fagget lol

No u.

Noo, u!

No.

U.

Owwwwww!

how did you get into this kind of work, what was the most situation you got yourself into.
Also im assuming your ex military, Branch?

I will try to comment on this and be serious on the off chance that some part of this may be true.

I have worked in witness protection cases as well as VIP protection and in no way shape or form does any scenario of either protect you from the legal consequences of committing murder.

When your identity is compromised you are in no way allowed to handle it yourself. The scenario you describe is one of fiction and fantasy.

>dangerous situation
goddamn autocorrect

How does it feel being a snitch