It's my birthday Sup Forums! can we get a birthdays feels thread?

It's my birthday Sup Forums! can we get a birthdays feels thread?
whats your feels?

mine is that fact that all my "friends" forget about my birthday or just flat our don't care even though i remember all of there birthdays and i sent them happy birthday messages and even spent a decent amount of money of presents for them. I've been depressed for years and last year one of the best things in my life left me, everyday i think about killing myself and i really do try to think of reasons to live but i can't.
i hope the rest of you are having a nice night. I'm drinking scotch atm i'll take an extra shot for you guys. cheers.

Birthdays are over rated. Got some close friends, we never buy each other anything. What is the point? You end up just buying each other shit because you feel like you should. Stop monetizing friendships and just hang out and enjoy your time together regardless when your mother pushed you out of her vagina.

Oh and also happy birthday bro. Don't let it get you down!

what a cute boy in the OP
I love him

lol thanks, maybe if i had close friends i would share the same opinion.

At-least you have people that can forget your birthday.

Happy birthday OP. Hope you feel better.

Happy birthday user
None of my friends put the effort they usually do on other's birthday thar that they put on mine
Last time i organized a party along with my brother, that same day i got hired in a vegetables warehouse, i spent my birthday working. Got home at 3 pm, everyone had partied with my brother. Git myself a piece of the remains of the cake, a beer and a glass of some shitty ass bourbon and went to bed cause i had to be at my work place at 8 pm
You'll get over it

Have a nice wallpaper

the reality is that close friends are an anomaly. I've only had one person in my life who I would consider an actual friend, and even then time and circumstances drove us apart.
if you can make peace with the fact that you will most likely never truly meet someone who shows absolute loyalty to you, then you will be much better off.
VRchat just came out, and I've been having a lot of fun. You don't need friends, because they're not "really" your friends, you just need to be able to have a good time with those around you. Then you can forget that most of us look out for numero uno,

thanks, i wish i had friends that would at least make some kind of effort.

thank you!

only about 3, i barely talk to two of them, i would say 4 but i haven't talk to her in a while.

If you care about your birthday you need to be a female or under 14. If youre neither of these you need to man up. Youre too old to care about your special little day.

I don't see what being female has to do with this but okay.

you okay m8? anything you need to talk about or just vent maybe? you seem stressed.

thank you, best birthday gift by far.

Women care more about their birthdays

so, back before *Comments* and *Likes* were a thing, my parents forgot my birthday when we were in New York looking for colleges for me to go to.

this is the first time i've mentioned it. it's been 12 years. and i still don't care about this type of shit. you're the problem.

Women make their birthdays a week long event and take note of who does what for them. Its pretty much standard. And no im not stressed. Its just not something a grown dude should be invested in.

I'm not invest in my birthday but it is nice to know that people you know actually care about you.

>you're the problem

yeah thats depression for you.

im sorry you have shitty parents.